Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:14:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team
It will Probably as soon as they have finished developing the first step, and gain more investors and supporters ,then this project is guaranteed.

It has almost been a year since this project started but it looks like it will be run by its community, there will be no team that will be shown behind this project just like other x11/ masternodes coins.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team
It will Probably as soon as they have finished developing the first step, and gain more investors and supporters ,then this project is guaranteed.

They need to do a lot more than just developing the app, they need to have a working demo of the project along with a solid and realistic roadmap
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Joined the telegram and saw that the developers are working very well, I hope they will continue to work.

Do you have their Telegram link? Just want to join too and see if they are really doing their part. Hoping I won't see anomaly on the channel.
Their telegram channel is spam free and also the community is much active there so i am sure that you would be satisfied there and also you can find their telegram channel in their official ANN thread.
Yes, as for me, this is important so that there is no spam, because this is a fundamental problem of all projects, and they are very good indeed.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Pura is even bringing all the possibilities to achieve that goal and we can also experience the bounty program which they have launched and be a part of the campaign, read instructions and keep supporting.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.
In fact skilled investors always realize that it is hardly possible to determine honesty of developers therefore it isn't relevant as on me by appearance.
Through Pura innovation on various aspirations we can even quit the queue or delay and we can quickly transact with any one, any time, any where in the world in under one second with InstaPay and soon they will be adding more information.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.

Yeah right, but the team must be sure that the info they will give us is real identity and legit team members so that it will help to boost the trust and popularity of this project.

The development team can actually be seen on their page..go to pura.one and click TEAM in the lower part ,they are legit though.
Pura is an international digital currency and they are the worlds first socially and environmentally conscious cryptocurrency that will soon be programmed by protocol as we heard from pura teams which is a positive sign.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

Pura is highly secured through their protocol for the safety of participants who choose pura, all the transactions are written into block chain forever and backed up across hundreds of servers worldwide.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

In fact skilled investors always realize that it is hardly possible to determine honesty of developers therefore it isn't relevant as on me by appearance.
Through Pura innovation on various aspirations we can even quit the queue or delay and we can quickly transact with any one, any time, any where in the world in under one second with InstaPay and soon they will be adding more information.
Fast payments it is excellent. But it is important that also such money transfers commissions were minimum. If these aspects in the platform are observed, then there are neplokhoy chances of success of the project.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:49 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 11:40:56 PM by Lafu

I have added Pura  (PURA) to my pool :

Auto payouts every Hour , Fee 1 %  !

https://lafuhosting.top/

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA

You are welcome to test and mine on the pool ! If more miners there , Fee will be reduced !
Happy Mining !

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Pura is an international digital currency and they are the worlds first socially and environmentally conscious cryptocurrency that will soon be programmed by protocol as we heard from pura teams which is a positive sign.
All things considered my hands are crossed and watching closely but am sure it drive lots of enthusiasms round and maybe team will make some features more bolder and devs too need to get some work rolling to get the spring pulled

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

Fast payments it is excellent. But it is important that also such money transfers commissions were minimum. If these aspects in the platform are observed, then there are neplokhoy chances of success of the project.
this will be a big plus for the project, if the developers make a minimum commission for the services provided. People like to get good quality for little money, it will attract more users.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

They will wait for the first stage to be finished? Why? I think they need to add more information now as it can really help people to trust this project.
Yes, i totally agree with you. At this time, Pura have lack of information to make sure anyone can trust more about them. Especially, when they running from long time ago, as normal, Pura is legitimate for invest. But their require of masternodes is so high, so hard and big profitable for soon investors.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Pizza Day, Bitcoin and PURA ATMs – A Community Celebrates

In Ecuador, the PURA community is preparing for mass adoption with community-based projects such as supporting local startups that want to provide solutions to the cryptocurrency market. Last Tuesday was the birthday of the 8th Pizza Day, the day the crypto community celebrates the first Bitcoin transaction for a consumer product, which in this case were two pizzas.

On May 22, 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz posted a request on Bitcointalk to trade 10.000 Bitcoins for two pizzas. It was unlikely he knew how Bitcoin would unfold!

In Quito, Ecuador, the group of CriptoAsesores invited the PURA community to celebrate this important day at a local pizza restaurant. Six local crypto startups presented their projects to the audience. “We had expected about 50 people to attend the event, but the community came with 120 people. Consequently, this shows the big interest in cryptocurrencies in the Latin American markets”, said Jimmy Romero of CriptoAsesores.

One of the startups, CRIPTEC, presented their first dispenser machine, the Crypto Dispenser CT one-way ATM. The participants bought Bitcoin at the machines and paid with cryptocurrencies over the integrated POS system. Furthermore, many guests paid for their pizzas and drinks at the machines and were very excited about the technology made in Ecuador. The dispenser machines are ready to sell Bitcoin and PURA, as well as to receive PURA in the POS System. “The crypto dispenser is ready to sell PURA to all PURA lovers. The first five machines have already been sent to Europe for testing in the markets there. We are working towards mass adoption of PURA with our one-way and two-way machines. Now we are just waiting for the PURA Aurora mobile wallet. We will then start to sell PURA with the ATMs”, said David Coloma, Technical Director of CRIPTEC.
https://pura.one/pura-community-bitcoin-pizza-day/

Can someone confirm this with proofs? Are these the Pura team members in the pictures? If it is true, this is huge and they are going to be one of the monopol for cryptocurrency ATM's in Latin America.
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:46:23 PM

Pura is highly secured through their protocol for the safety of participants who choose pura, all the transactions are written into block chain forever and backed up across hundreds of servers worldwide.
Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
I think that end to end encryption is a very good feature and it can be just improved.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:57:14 PM

Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
I think that end to end encryption is a very good feature and it can be just improved.
I am too, Pura still at midtern inverst. A lot of people here heard about Pura and they still want out value can increasing at the future.

aditimpura

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

Good news from Pura ( Austin)
Austin:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,
The moment that we have all been waiting for has arrived! After an extensive security audit the core code base was stamped and approved for release today. In the next 24 hours we will be submitting the updated exchange wallet to all exchanges on our current roster as well as coinpayments.
Here is what is going to happen over the next hours/days.
1.  Exchanges that have been responding traditionally update within 48 hours as to the loading period for the new wallet. We hope that most will be live by the end of this week but please understand that we are at the mercy of the exchanges and their schedule. 
2.  Internally we will release the wallet with masternode features on betanet to users on a first come first serve basis for the first 24 hours starting tomorrow at 12PM EST. We have already filled up a good portion with previous registrations but will make room for additional users as we wait for the exchanges to load. Please PM me here with your email to receive your link and password to live beta. The purpose and goal of this period is to accept any potential bug reports that users may experience that were not caught for whatever reason. As we have at least 48 hours we would like anyone and everyone to come in and play around with the new wallet. The final public version will be made available prior to green lighting the exchanges to give everyone an opportunity to transfer to private wallets if they feel compelled.
3.  The push to deploy masternode feature will be enabled on this wallet but we are disabling the common node until next week. Why??? It is much easier for the dev team to field questions and potential bug reports to a few thousand people rather than to a few hundred thousand people.
4.  Please recognise the market implications once exchange wallets are live!! To date a huge portion of masternode eligible coin supply is split mainly between Coinexchange and Kucoin. Removing these coins from the open market and transferring to independent wallets will undoubtedly effect the available supply and most likely raise the demand. Although it has been posted here multiple times what the current number of deployed masternodes is, the number of potential masternodes is much greater. We expect to see some fluctuations on both the buy and sell side in the coming days. Enjoy the ride and understand the basic principles of micro economics at work here.
Finally. We know that everyone has waited patiently for this release while the entire market has dropped over 70% in the past few months. Those of you that have been doing this for a while recognize the seasonality of crypto buy and sell cycles and will use this period as a buying opportunity. We are not asking anyone to buy or sell but rather just want everyone to recognize the overall playing field that we are currently on. PURA labs has now been registered here in Malta and we are activating the incubation arm in the next two weeks. What this means in the long run is that the same technology that all of you have waited so long for and the additional tech developments that resulted from this process will no doubt be turned into new and exciting sources of income for PURA.
This year has already proven to be the year where payment/utility coins die and protocols and real technology survive and thrive. We are already in talks with some of the top 20 coins, exchanges, and private crypto funds and their development teams that have been communicating with us throughout this entire process. What we have created is unique. We have had multiple offers along the way to sell it off and walk away. We obviously did not take any of these offers (although a few were tempting) and stuck to the core principles of why we are here and what we hope to achieve with this project.
Austin:
Through some great strategic partnerships and honest friendships here in Malta, the rest of Europe, the US, Costa Rica, Asia, and around the world we are happy to say that our community has grown both in size and respect. Moving ahead these next few weeks and months we expect the community not only get excited about these relationships but to grow because of them. Expect to hear and see more from the team here in the coming days and weeks. We want all of you to know that we respect your opinions and are constantly listening to suggestions. Our community managers are scheduled to start as soon as the release is green lighted by the exchanges and they will be the conduits for communication and networking. Please welcome them into our wonderful community here with respect and courtesy. We look forward to the next few days and as always are so proud and appreciative of all of you for sticking with us during this journey. Thank you all from the bottom of our cryto souls for being supportive and sticking with us. More to come tomorrow.
PURA Vida
-Austin
PURA DATA

INVITE LINK TO THIS GROUP:
https://t.me/puraofficial

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:49 AM

Austin:
The moment that we have all been waiting for has arrived! After an extensive security audit the core code base was stamped and approved for release today. In the next 24 hours we will be submitting the updated exchange wallet to all exchanges on our current roster as well as coinpayments.
1.  Exchanges that have been responding traditionally update within 48 hours as to the loading period for the new wallet. We hope that most will be live by the end of this week but please understand that we are at the mercy of the exchanges and their schedule. 
2.  Internally we will release the wallet with masternode features on betanet to users on a first come first serve basis for the first 24 hours starting tomorrow at 12PM EST. We have already filled up a good portion with previous registrations but will make room for additional users as we wait for the exchanges to load. Please PM me here with your email to receive your link and password to live beta. The purpose and goal of this period is to accept any potential bug reports that users may experience that were not caught for whatever reason. As we have at least 48 hours we would like anyone and everyone to come in and play around with the new wallet. The final public version will be made available prior to green lighting the exchanges to give everyone an opportunity to transfer to private wallets if they feel compelled.
3.  The push to deploy masternode feature will be enabled on this wallet but we are disabling the common node until next week. Why??? It is much easier for the dev team to field questions and potential bug reports to a few thousand people rather than to a few hundred thousand people.
4.  Please recognise the market implications once exchange wallets are live!! To date a huge portion of masternode eligible coin supply is split mainly between Coinexchange and Kucoin. Removing these coins from the open market and transferring to independent wallets will undoubtedly effect the available supply and most likely raise the demand. Although it has been posted here multiple times what the current number of deployed masternodes is, the number of potential masternodes is much greater. We expect to see some fluctuations on both the buy and sell side in the coming days. Enjoy the ride and understand the basic principles of micro economics at work here.
Finally. We know that everyone has waited patiently for this release while the entire market has dropped over 70% in the past few months. Those of you that have been doing this for a while recognize the seasonality of crypto buy and sell cycles and will use this period as a buying opportunity. We are not asking anyone to buy or sell but rather just want everyone to recognize the overall playing field that we are currently on. PURA labs has now been registered here in Malta and we are activating the incubation arm in the next two weeks. What this means in the long run is that the same technology that all of you have waited so long for and the additional tech developments that resulted from this process will no doubt be turned into new and exciting sources of income for PURA.
This year has already proven to be the year where payment/utility coins die and protocols and real technology survive and thrive. We are already in talks with some of the top 20 coins, exchanges, and private crypto funds and their development teams that have been communicating with us throughout this entire process. What we have created is unique. We have had multiple offers along the way to sell it off and walk away. We obviously did not take any of these offers (although a few were tempting) and stuck to the core principles of why we are here and what we hope to achieve with this project.
Austin:
Through some great strategic partnerships and honest friendships here in Malta, the rest of Europe, the US, Costa Rica, Asia, and around the world we are happy to say that our community has grown both in size and respect. Moving ahead these next few weeks and months we expect the community not only get excited about these relationships but to grow because of them. Expect to hear and see more from the team here in the coming days and weeks. We want all of you to know that we respect your opinions and are constantly listening to suggestions. Our community managers are scheduled to start as soon as the release is green lighted by the exchanges and they will be the conduits for communication and networking. Please welcome them into our wonderful community here with respect and courtesy. We look forward to the next few days and as always are so proud and appreciative of all of you for sticking with us during this journey. Thank you all from the bottom of our cryto souls for being supportive and sticking with us. More to come tomorrow.
PURA Vida
-Austin
PURA DATA

Great news from the Pura team in order to get new members to their group to increase their popularity alongside developing the project.
ace09

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:01:06 AM

Austin:
Austin:
PURA Vida
-Austin
PURA DATA

Great news from the Pura team in order to get new members to their group to increase their popularity alongside developing the project.
Yeah, this is a great news for us from the team Pura. The team is really doing the best they could to keep in touch very flawlessly to their users, supporters and most especially to its investors. Glad to have this kind of team that is very active in its thread. Well, I will be looking forward for this project and hopefully they will launch a good bounty campaigns that a lots of people here are also waiting for it.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

I'm too conservative to trust my funds for projects that do not have information or are specified, but are very blurry
No, this is alarming for many investors. So it should be. Before investing anywhere better to learn about the project more

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

I have added Pura  (PURA) to my pool :

Auto payouts every Hour , Fee 1 %  !

https://lafuhosting.top/

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA

You are welcome to test and mine on the pool ! If more miners there , Fee will be reduced !
Happy Mining !

Thanks for the link, I think more pool like you will surely make the pura have demand and the value of it will gradually increase, it's nice to see that the price of it is tanking the bear market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: