Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:18:42 AM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team
The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.

Yeah right, but the team must be sure that the info they will give us is real identity and legit team members so that it will help to boost the trust and popularity of this project.

The development team can actually be seen on their page..go to pura.one and click TEAM in the lower part ,they are legit though.
At this point there’s no doubt about them being a legit team. The coin has been listed in many exchanges. Also the team looks serious when it comes to development of the platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

This project may be of interest to medium-sized investors, but it seems to me that it is better to add information about the team
The site is quite full information about the project, there is even a video presentation. But no languages have been added. Is it in the plans?
Yes, no information about the team and also no foreign languages in the website, I hope they will add it soon.

It is a great help especially to the investors if they know the information about the team, hopefully the team would look for that and they will update soon.

Investors tend to trust ICOs that provides credentials of the team. I'm hoping they will address this issue immediately.
I agree, giving some information about the team can boost the trust of investors which will make them know who are the people working on the project.

Yeah right, but the team must be sure that the info they will give us is real identity and legit team members so that it will help to boost the trust and popularity of this project.

The development team can actually be seen on their page..go to pura.one and click TEAM in the lower part ,they are legit though.
At this point there’s no doubt about them being a legit team. The coin has been listed in many exchanges. Also the team looks serious when it comes to development of the platform.

You are right, they are already listed in some good exchanges and pura project already running for a while now. This is proof that the team is legit and very dedicated in continues improvements of pura project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

I have added Pura  (PURA) to my pool :

Auto payouts every Hour , Fee 1 %  !

https://lafuhosting.top/

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA

You are welcome to test and mine on the pool ! If more miners there , Fee will be reduced !
Happy Mining !

Thanks for the link, I think more pool like you will surely make the pura have demand and the value of it will gradually increase, it's nice to see that the price of it is tanking the bear market.

Yes, It's good to know that some mining pool are becoming interested and added pura on their pool. Hoping to see more pools soon and hopin many miners will join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:33:17 AM

Code:

You are welcome to test and mine on the pool ! If more miners there , Fee will be reduced !
Happy Mining !

Thanks for the link, I think more pool like you will surely make the pura have demand and the value of it will gradually increase, it's nice to see that the price of it is tanking the bear market.

Yes, It's good to know that some mining pool are becoming interested and added pura on their pool. Hoping to see more pools soon and hopin many miners will join.
Is there an app based version to mine pura tokens? I think this is a good coin to stake for the future.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:04:48 AM

The project has a fairly professional website, it is clear that the team is engaged in it, but not very active, because while the fees do not have the desired results.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Every day the project becomes more and more popular and recognizable. I'm surprised that it works so productively in Latin America and the development of crypto there is a very good step into the crypto world. I think that the development team has a good future in this field!

yes, this is because the team is very eager to reach success and they are doing their best to improve and make more developments that will surely attract more investors to check this project.

FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:36:14 AM

Every day the project becomes more and more popular and recognizable. I'm surprised that it works so productively in Latin America and the development of crypto there is a very good step into the crypto world. I think that the development team has a good future in this field!

yes, this is because the team is very eager to reach success and they are doing their best to improve and make more developments that will surely attract more investors to check this project.
They really must do their best to come up with other strategies in other to attract investors to reach the goal, though I believe they already have it, which we would hope to see in the future.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

I saw at coin market cap today that PURA is gaining pump to its price again and its rank is on 261. Hope to see these improvements will continue further more

This is through the hardwork of the team in terms of boosting their popularity. And I think the miners are keeps adding as the days goes by so, hopefully things will go in fair and square profits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

You are right, they are already listed in some good exchanges and pura project already running for a while now. This is proof that the team is legit and very dedicated in continues improvements of pura project.
On what exchanges pura tokens is already added? I have somehow passed something this fact, my fault. And still, as for masternodes, they have already gone on sale too? How much for 1 piece?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

You are right mate, it is because of their unique project which is new to the people eyes. The project itself is really amazing that gives big opportunity to the members.
In my own take Pura project is highly beneficial to everyone. The miners, traders and the investors of thier coin will rake huge profits.

Well, this is still new and obviously numbers of miners seems to be only few and what is good for this is they can definitely have a better rewards. Also, their coins already have a value which is good because traders can buy and sell these coins.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
naskel

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

N-Engine Multi Pool Server

Pura is added to our pool!

http://crypto.n-engine.com

- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours for all balances above 0.1, or 0.01 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://crypto.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
Discord channel: https://discord.gg/zEsE7AU
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine

Mine sha256 and Win the LOTTO! (check the rules on Discord channel)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░  .:: Free Pool @ http://pool.n-engine.com ::.  ░ << *FREE* AS FREE BEER
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

They really must do their best to come up with other strategies in other to attract investors to reach the goal, though I believe they already have it, which we would hope to see in the future.

Being innovative is one of the ingredients in becoming a successful project. And I guess the team is capable of doing that.

Yes. And they are not only capable enough to do this kind of ways but they are also experts on this kind of fields. They are very strategic in making the platform to become a good source of investments. I'm just hoping that the Pura coin will be available in different exchange so that more people can noticed to it and possibly buy.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:36 PM

I'm too conservative to trust my funds for projects that do not have information or are specified, but are very blurry
No, this is alarming for many investors. So it should be. Before investing anywhere better to learn about the project more

Investing must be taken seriously, it's good that the investors would really have to double check the information and status of the project, and I know investors are really expert of doing that.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

They are? So do you mean to say they are also on stuff like coinmarketcap and stuff too? (well if they're on an exchange big enough they usually are)
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:34:09 PM

Their aspirations are completely unique as we kept analyzing the project we understand Normal users don't need to use the beta testers wallet. In 1 week everyone will use the Aurora Wallet. This Beta wallet is for the nerds, geeks and tech guys.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

Their aspirations are completely unique as we kept analyzing the project we understand Normal users don't need to use the beta testers wallet. In 1 week everyone will use the Aurora Wallet. This Beta wallet is for the nerds, geeks and tech guys.
yes, these guys do a good job. The project is developing in accordance with this road map and this will definitely bring good results for the whole project.
Impetritum

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

The project started with a scam, a scam and ended.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Code:

Happy Mining !
Wow, what a nice news, and how long it started, I wanted to know because it's interesting like that.
D3-Revival

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 02:59:28 PM

Serious ? Why good project turn off scam all?
Pura is listed in exchanges , why not delisted it?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Code:

Happy Mining !

It's actually very wonderful news. This will help the project to attract more investors. The project is certainly interesting but with more additional updates and progress this will catches the interest of each investors in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: