Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:12:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

The Pura project is becoming more popular every day because I joined the team in telegrams and there activity is much higher than here. There are many users who support the project, and without a doubt I will also support the project before the end of the token distribution.

Agree, I also visit the telegram channel and a lot of active members there are talking about pura. The status of pura now is unstable but the price is recovering now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

The Pura project is becoming more popular every day because I joined the team in telegrams and there activity is much higher than here. There are many users who support the project, and without a doubt I will also support the project before the end of the token distribution.

Agree, I also visit the telegram channel and a lot of active members there are talking about pura. The status of pura now is unstable but the price is recovering now.
I don't think that telegram is something important on the way of development of the project, it is only a messenger. A much bigger role in it is played by social networks, banners and forums.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

This project is doing great which means it is step by step reaching success. The member of the team keeps on doing things which make pura project to be known or shall we say popular. As I observed they succeed on that part because the number of supporters and investors is increasing.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
Just wait and look for the buyers and keep promoting this project so that this project will be known by the people around the world!
Do you think theres maybe a problem on this project why the buyers are not totally attracted on this project?
This is crypto world, changes are inevitable here where coins can go up and down so fast. So let's just wait for more updates to come. Don't listen to fudlers, they are paid to make the project look weak.

That is right, cryptocurrencies changes from time to time and this is what makes it more interesting. Moreover, everybody can make their own opinion because this is an open forum so let's just take that as the challenge to the dev and the team.

The life here in the cryptocurrencies could not be predicted. Sometimes the price could be in the higher or it could be in lower price. Changes is always happened here. We better to stay tune in this project for the any updates.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

IS THE DEV OF PURA ARE STILL LIVE OR DEAD? PROBABLY IF ALIVE, THEN HE LEFT THE PROJECT. THEIR ARE NO SUPPORT LEVEL, IN THREE EXCHANGES. NO GENUINE BUYER, ONLY FUND TRANSFERRING GOING ON.IN COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, AND NEWLY KUCOIN , EVERYWHARE ONLY SELLER, CREATING A LOWER LOW. WHAT HAPPENED,  CAN ANYBODY REPLY?  Undecided Shocked Angry
I think that maybe the developers did not see your question. I just found this project and I think that I will do it right if I keep following it. Because I liked the idea.

Well, we cannot comment anything about that as the developers have the right to answer it, but let's all think that all cryptos now are down and slightly recovering so maybe waiting a bit will help and try to contact them in telegram also.

The price can't be increased by the developers anyway directly unless they start buying and burning the tokens which very likely wont be done
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

There are a lot of similar projects, and I'm interested in what is so remarkable about you and is completely different from other similar projects?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

More members and supporters are active in telegram. Because some team members are 24/7 awake in their official telegram. The questions and inquiries are answered immediately in there channel. Hope many will join their official telegram to gain more investors and the amount of funds will be added to support whole project process.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:22 PM

Just wait and look for the buyers and keep promoting this project so that this project will be known by the people around the world!
Do you think theres maybe a problem on this project why the buyers are not totally attracted on this project?
This is crypto world, changes are inevitable here where coins can go up and down so fast. So let's just wait for more updates to come. Don't listen to fudlers, they are paid to make the project look weak.

That is right, cryptocurrencies changes from time to time and this is what makes it more interesting. Moreover, everybody can make their own opinion because this is an open forum so let's just take that as the challenge to the dev and the team.

For some one or the other project will end in worthless hope. Not every coin will recover from this downtrend that is sure.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

They realy are. The community has huge numbers of listed supporters and good indication that the project is nearly reach victory. I hope Pura will able to collect the investments they need to improve and update the project and to fund the project until the next few days and until finish line.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

Their active involvement is building trust and all the queries are getting addressed with out any delay which is part of the responsibility Pura is maintaining with the investors.
Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

I like the Pura news, it will help the project to attract a large number of investors! I also want to note how quite professionally designed website!

alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

I like the Pura news, it will help the project to attract a large number of investors! I also want to note how quite professionally designed website!
It's great that payments together with Pure can be instant, private and secure. Transact with anyone, anytime, anywhere in the world in under one second with InstaPay
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very similar to sport today. Each developer tries to be allocated before the rivals and to create some own unique algorithms which in a revolutionary way will change something and people will stretch in his coin. However all simply want stability.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

They wont be the first to keep shut maybe is basically their development taking unsual turns or just bad timing anyway since its on major exchanges lets give them time to fix what need updating

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:41:56 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
I agree with your statement as there can be few setbacks of this bounty campaign,but I don't think that you should list it here until you are certain.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

What are the advantages of Pura compared to other currencies? What security system does the temple have to keep it safe and well preserved? What is the influence of Pura for the people that exist in a country?

As coin doesn't have anything special comparing to others coins in market, it allows to set up masternode to get reward. It only different thing is that pura can help in protecting the planet. 
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

I just search today Pura coin in twitter and I could just fine one official twitter account with less then 500 followers and the last post was in 2017. This shows us how you should not do social media marketing  Roll Eyes
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

I just search today Pura coin in twitter and I could just fine one official twitter account with less then 500 followers and the last post was in 2017. This shows us how you should not do social media marketing  Roll Eyes
To me this seems they are not fake as per the records they promised in the roadmap and with the whitepapers all the operations are executing as expected and they may be just not focussing it on priority.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
I agree with your statement as there can be few setbacks of this bounty campaign,but I don't think that you should list it here until you are certain.
I actually think that, the successful of one project depend on a lot of factors, so it is not enough to make big affect at Pura value, maybe about their community?

MikesLeo

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:27:45 PM

I actually think that, the successful of one project depend on a lot of factors, so it is not enough to make big affect at Pura value, maybe about their community?
Exactly they aim on more aspirations and highly prioritize not to let their reputation down at any point as it leads to a greater outcome for the project deliverables.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: