Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:19:18 PM

You need to have a lot of experience for the team in order to implement this project, and keep within the timeframe

Yes, but even professional team members of other projects really experienced difficulties in raising a new project. This will all be base on their strategies and how they can attract more participants.

Yeah right, as time goes by team members can learn things while project is running and they can improve it for the better. I agree that great strategies are really needed to success.
As of the moment, I can really say that the Pura team is facing difficulties, coins value dropping . But I know they will be able to recover soon.
I also believe that very soon the crypto market will resume its work and the price will gradually grow up. But for this we need to gain a little patience and strength.

From it's high it is down 85%. Brutal downtrend for those that bought at the high's. Maybe it will go down ANOTHER 85%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:06 PM

I think it's a good idea, at what stage is the development of the project?  I would like to join this project.
As you can see on their website: https://pura.one/ there is no stage of the development of the project, you might check it out in their telegram.
pepside

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Showing the potential of the possible outcome of the project needs a lot of hard work, and I know the team is capable of doing that
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

There are a lot of similar projects, and I'm interested in what is so remarkable about you and is completely different from other similar projects?

Bud, please read the white paper of this project. You can find the answers of your concerns there. I'm hoping this may help you.
Many thanks for your reply, but when I read this file, I could not find the answers to my questions, because I just already saw something like that.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

I previously read that this project is accused that it is not real. But I came here and saw that the administrators are actively responding, that now I started doubting what I read earlier. Where can I see information about the development team and what projects they had before.
That's only humors mate. They can't get enough supporters that's why they accused some projects. As you can see Velox project is very promising and very futuristic. I envy them that they need to slandered project Velox just to excel in the market.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

I like the Pura news, it will help the project to attract a large number of investors! I also want to note how quite professionally designed website!
Same here Pura project has very excellent platform and its very promising and idealistic. I supported this project since from the beginning and I witnessed the large increase of its community and the people who supported the project Investors are silently increasing and hopefully this will lead to project achievements.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

Showing the potential of the possible outcome of the project needs a lot of hard work, and I know the team is capable of doing that

Of course, they won't be confident enough to pitch this kind of project to us if they can't do this. I'm hoping they can deliver the project as what they have stated on their roadmap.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

You need to have a lot of experience for the team in order to implement this project, and keep within the timeframe

Yes, but even professional team members of other projects really experienced difficulties in raising a new project. This will all be base on their strategies and how they can attract more participants.

Yeah right, as time goes by team members can learn things while project is running and they can improve it for the better. I agree that great strategies are really needed to success.
As of the moment, I can really say that the Pura team is facing difficulties, coins value dropping . But I know they will be able to recover soon.

Well, it is really normal to see the coin value to drop because transactions happens from time to time. And also, this is not the only coin who drops dramatically but also other cryptos. So, let us not be panic about it.
There is nothing new to experience for any crypto user when there is a drop in coin value it happens for many reasons at the same time when the market is good it will also recover automatically, as the potential of Pura is promising we can proceed forward.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

Pura is excellent project. Project team's idea is very good. From the beginning, I am seeing the project team attractive to many and supporter and increased. i hope project team to guide their project to success.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

I like the fact that the circulating supply already almost equals the total supply and not a lot more coins will flood the market. So many projects have low circulating supply with much more supply coming in the future. Looks decent for now.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

I like the fact that the circulating supply already almost equals the total supply and not a lot more coins will flood the market. So many projects have low circulating supply with much more supply coming in the future. Looks decent for now.
As experiencing from the last few days, many MNs have been dissolved 868. 835 pieces and in the last holf an hour again 10. If there are 3.3 million coins and today again 1.0 million released be sold and sold on the stock market, the logical way expresses massive the price.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

We can think this is not the right moment to but but we need to understand Pura coin will recover this downfall situation which is normal on a crypto currency to depreciate or appreciate. But one thing is for sure, Pura Token will definitely appreciate as the time goes by.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
I agree with your statement as there can be few setbacks of this bounty campaign,but I don't think that you should list it here until you are certain.
I actually think that, the successful of one project depend on a lot of factors, so it is not enough to make big affect at Pura value, maybe about their community?
Exactly they aim on more aspirations and highly prioritize not to let their reputation down at any point as it leads to a greater outcome for the project deliverables.
I totally agree with you. Should have more objective statement about Pura, actually i see their community is still good. But have more promotion program is good idea for them now for increasing awareness.
Yes it seem that the community is still active and will grow more if the project shoes mldone self supporting plan.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Of course, they won't be confident enough to pitch this kind of project to us if they can't do this. I'm hoping they can deliver the project as what they have stated on their roadmap.
To be credible from all who pursue the project, beginning from bounty-hunters and finishing investors, it is very important to implement all clauses one after another and without missing anything from roadmap.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

who know maybe they will pickup from where they left but the best case scenario is to relaunch this whole project

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

This week, the price change from 0.17 dollar to 0.12 dollar, I think masternode owner dump price, however all market is bleeding at current time, we need good news that could push the price up.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

I analyse that this coin is long time in the market and try to get his old volume. In my opinion the devs. should try to get list their coin in large exchanges so that it could gain more volume again.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:56:18 AM

I have read from their telegram why Pura drops it is because of sudden dump of some holders. In this situation, only those weak definitely carried by their emotions which results in a panic decisions. Let us be patient for now and hodl a little but and ignore some bad issues.
Holding and not panicking is really important if you really want to have something in return for what you have invested. Maybe it might take too long but sure if everything will turn out to be a success, it will be worth it.
Yes me too, I also have read it in their telegram and found out that the Pura drops it as you mention Junralz. But I hope and also belive that the market of Pura will come into good shape again. Let us all just patiently wait and trust this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

But looking that it's maximum supply, it just passed 50% so I think there will still be a long way for miners to get all what is left and it will still have a huge chance to flood the market if they are not going to enlist on a bigger exchange.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

I have read from their telegram why Pura drops it is because of sudden dump of some holders. In this situation, only those weak definitely carried by their emotions which results in a panic decisions. Let us be patient for now and hodl a little but and ignore some bad issues.
Holding and not panicking is really important if you really want to have something in return for what you have invested. Maybe it might take too long but sure if everything will turn out to be a success, it will be worth it.
Yes me too, I also have read it in their telegram and found out that the Pura drops it as you mention Junralz. But I hope and also belive that the market of Pura will come into good shape again. Let us all just patiently wait and trust this project.
Most likely the cost will come back to normal, it takes a little more time and course bitcoin should stabilize

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: