Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

What are the advantages of Pura compared to other currencies? What security system does the temple have to keep it safe and well preserved? What is the influence of Pura for the people that exist in a country?

As coin doesn't have anything special comparing to others coins in market, it allows to set up masternode to get reward. It only different thing is that pura can help in protecting the planet. 
They need to work on all the instructions to set up the masternode and ensure the completeness in reaching their target that can let the operations run successfully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:53:36 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
I agree with your statement as there can be few setbacks of this bounty campaign,but I don't think that you should list it here until you are certain.
I actually think that, the successful of one project depend on a lot of factors, so it is not enough to make big affect at Pura value, maybe about their community?
Exactly they aim on more aspirations and highly prioritize not to let their reputation down at any point as it leads to a greater outcome for the project deliverables.
I totally agree with you. Should have more objective statement about Pura, actually i see their community is still good. But have more promotion program is good idea for them now for increasing awareness.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:26:12 AM

Information in the branch about the project is not much presented and in order to learn more about it, it is better to put it on their website
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
I agree with your statement as there can be few setbacks of this bounty campaign,but I don't think that you should list it here until you are certain.

Naturally unless they pay in an already established currency like BTC or something like that it's not really worth it IMO. But hey just my 2 cents
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:50 AM

You need to have a lot of experience for the team in order to implement this project, and keep within the timeframe

Yes, but even professional team members of other projects really experienced difficulties in raising a new project. This will all be base on their strategies and how they can attract more participants.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

You need to have a lot of experience for the team in order to implement this project, and keep within the timeframe

Yes, but even professional team members of other projects really experienced difficulties in raising a new project. This will all be base on their strategies and how they can attract more participants.
Dont worry so much about them not being able to make it, they have solid partners who can assist them financially and socialy.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Yeah right, as time goes by team members can learn things while project is running and they can improve it for the better. I agree that great strategies are really needed to success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

Yeah right, as time goes by team members can learn things while project is running and they can improve it for the better. I agree that great strategies are really needed to success.
Everything start with little. And I will agree with you buddy that as times goes by, the team as well as the whole Pura project will be able to improve much further from its current status and have its continuous developments. For now, I hope that the team Pura will focus on having a good marketing strategy to gain more users, supporters and more importantly serious investors that will be the key factors for the success of this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:33:02 AM

Everything start with little. And I will agree with you buddy that as times goes by, the team as well as the whole Pura project will be able to improve much further from its current status and have its continuous developments. For now, I hope that the team Pura will focus on having a good marketing strategy to gain more users, supporters and more importantly serious investors that will be the key factors for the success of this project.

For me the most important thing is the dedications of the developers and will never stop developing even if they might encounter some difficulties.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I just search today Pura coin in twitter and I could just fine one official twitter account with less then 500 followers and the last post was in 2017. This shows us how you should not do social media marketing  Roll Eyes

I think the twitter account that you have found is not their official account. Here is the link for it https://twitter.com/PuraSocial as you can see they are really active in compared to other projects who just pop out selling masternodes.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:02 AM

I previously read that this project is accused that it is not real. But I came here and saw that the administrators are actively responding, that now I started doubting what I read earlier. Where can I see information about the development team and what projects they had before.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:22:16 AM

I previously read that this project is accused that it is not real. But I came here and saw that the administrators are actively responding, that now I started doubting what I read earlier. Where can I see information about the development team and what projects they had before.

You are right, the rumor that you have heard is not true. The team of Pura is very active and doing their best to make the project successful. You can see the information about updates in their telegram group which is that is the most convenient way to communicate.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

You are right, the rumor that you have heard is not true. The team of Pura is very active and doing their best to make the project successful. You can see the information about updates in their telegram group which is that is the most convenient way to communicate.

In my side, I don't care about that rumors whether it's true or not. What I have noticed here on this thread or even in their telegram chat, the Pura project is continously gaining popularity day by day. And I think, this is enough reason that the platform has a capability to become one of a good platforms here in crypto world. Just my own thoughts and opinion about this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

In my side, I don't care about that rumors whether it's true or not. What I have noticed here on this thread or even in their telegram chat, the Pura project is continously gaining popularity day by day. And I think, this is enough reason that the platform has a capability to become one of a good platforms here in crypto world. Just my own thoughts and opinion about this project.

Rumors will always remain as rumors,  whatever the team will do there is always a rumors or feedback came out.  For me it doesn't matter as long the team do their best and know the truth same as the participants and investors. What matter most is they keep on tracking the real standing of the project,  then everything will be fine.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

As of the moment, I can really say that the Pura team is facing difficulties, coins value dropping . But I know they will be able to recover soon.

Well, it is really normal to see the coin value to drop because transactions happens from time to time. And also, this is not the only coin who drops dramatically but also other cryptos. So, let us not be panic about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:27:57 PM

I have read from their telegram why Pura drops it is because of sudden dump of some holders. In this situation, only those weak definitely carried by their emotions which results in a panic decisions. Let us be patient for now and hodl a little but and ignore some bad issues.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Everyone chooses where it is better for it to obtain information, on what means of messendezher, forums or social networks. Everything depends on habits of the specific certain user. However, perhaps I as well as many, otchat preference of telegram.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:09:53 PM

As of the moment, I can really say that the Pura team is facing difficulties, coins value dropping . But I know they will be able to recover soon.

Facing difficulties are part of the life here in the crypto world and that's thing is normal. Without difficulties the foundation of the a team can't be measured.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Yeah, Occurrence of problems within the projects are inevitable, finding solutions and handling it depends on the team members. 
There will always be people who handle better and know even about investments. Others who speculate and see the volatility panic. But remember that everything returns to its cause. Those who know are buying what the fish sell. and the whales taking advantage of the opportunity.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I think it's a good idea, at what stage is the development of the project?  I would like to join this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: