Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

No bad feelings towards this project, but lack of communication from dev team made me sell my 100k $PURA coins. Bought $SS and $SPHTX with the funds. Good luck to the team though.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reyan

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

No bad feelings towards this project, but lack of communication from dev team made me sell my 100k $PURA coins. Bought $SS and $SPHTX with the funds. Good luck to the team though.

well, no wonder if you buy tokens / coins with your feelings, and you will sell them also with your feelings. If team follows their roadmap why did you sell your coins and do not technical analyse?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:15:31 PM

one thing with bounties is the fact that the risk you take is actually more than the investors because you are there where ico reach target or not and  you don't get paid if things go haywire so yeah is basically a trust job which you bring your support

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

I have read from their telegram why Pura drops it is because of sudden dump of some holders. In this situation, only those weak definitely carried by their emotions which results in a panic decisions. Let us be patient for now and hodl a little but and ignore some bad issues.

It can be dump because of people who own masternode, and they can't hold their coin because their need to money from their masternode, I have one I will sell my coin no matter what price is, hold don't work in this kinda of situation.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:01 PM

BTC and ETH prices are decreasing. With all types of tokens costing down. Now there is a lot of bad times for the crypto market, so everyone will have to wait for market recovery. It will not be too bad to wait for some more time. i hope the market will be fixed soon
I don't know how does the market work but seems I'm not really like when you say everyone will have to wait for the market recovery.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

BTC and ETH prices are decreasing. With all types of tokens costing down. Now there is a lot of bad times for the crypto market, so everyone will have to wait for market recovery. It will not be too bad to wait for some more time. i hope the market will be fixed soon
I don't know how does the market work but seems I'm not really like when you say everyone will have to wait for the market recovery.
That is true it is not bad to wait for just some time, especiall if you really want to gain much from your investments. So, let us just wait what will happen to the market of the crypto currency comnunity. I know that sokn Pura will be back to normal. I was hoping for the good outcome of this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:57:09 AM

That is true it is not bad to wait for just some time, especiall if you really want to gain much from your investments. So, let us just wait what will happen to the market of the crypto currency comnunity. I know that sokn Pura will be back to normal. I was hoping for the good outcome of this project.
Definitely. The movement of the cryptocurrency market will always be following the btc trends. If btc up, altcoins will up and vise versa.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

How is it planned to attract attention to your project? Do you plan to hold a company bounty? What about referral bonuses?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:18:19 AM

How is it planned to attract attention to your project? Do you plan to hold a company bounty? What about referral bonuses?
Even the news that the coin is out on the top exchanges can already inspire interest in the coin and the project
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Me too. I really hope that the price of Pura coin will be back at a good price because the project's goals and purposed are very important for all crypto enthusiast especially to those people who made cryptocurrency part of their daily life. And also, I'm hoping that the team provide beta version so that it can help to attract possible investors and buy this coin at the available exchange inorder for it's price will rise again.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.
The market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and you shouldn't look at the price now, it is not the last. The problem is seen in it only by hamsters. Users who really are considered as investors don't pay attention in a type of the purposes to such falling.

I see, for newbies seeing some fall in the price really made them to think of dumping instead of holding. Anyway, I am sure many are still hoping and waiting for the price to rise again, and it will, very soon.
I also think that's the case , the fall of price can cause panic, causing people to withdraw their investment,  I think its pretty common for new investors causing them to lose instead of gaining.

ducdr

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

I am not sure, but with the price chart like this:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/
I think it might be right time to buy PURA and earn profits from the coin movements.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.
To date, a large number of tokens have fallen in price, but we do not need to give up, we just have to stay with this project and support the team.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

I think it might be right time to buy PURA and earn profits from the coin movements.
Yes, I agree, at the moment the entry point according to the schedule looks very attractive. However I all the same wouldn't dare to impose someone acquisition of tokens because giants btc and eth now both fall and rise, it is necessary to wait for a stop of these waves.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

In May, the activity on Twitter was more than now, I hope that this is due to other work and on the social network, there is simply no time for administrators.

Good to see the admins and staffs are doing there best to revive and improve the performance gain of Pura. Hopefully this will continue.

It is good to know that the team never give up and strive hard just for the better of the Pura. And if they will continue to aim that, I guess Pura will be gain back the good performance.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

In May, the activity on Twitter was more than now, I hope that this is due to other work and on the social network, there is simply no time for administrators.

Good to see the admins and staffs are doing there best to revive and improve the performance gain of Pura. Hopefully this will continue.

It is good to know that the team never give up and strive hard just for the better of the Pura. And if they will continue to aim that, I guess Pura will be gain back the good performance.
Yes you can definitely relay on the team they are very dedicated to serve and give what they promise to their supporters and investors. Performance will eventually active and responsive soon as team are doing their very best to make this project a success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

The chart is quite impressive and this is a good sign that Pura will raise their price. If you have funds you can buy and own some coin for a profitable income soon. Hope this range will continue and bring this project to victory. The project has huge potential for success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

To date, a large number of tokens have fallen in price, but we do not need to give up, we just have to stay with this project and support the team.

It is maybe because of too many hodlers who dump their coins which results of the fallen of the value. This really happens and only those who have long patience can actually gain  huge amount of profits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

It is maybe because of too many hodlers who dump their coins which results of the fallen of the value. This really happens and only those who have long patience can actually gain  huge amount of profits.

Agree, not only pura is experiencing this scenarios almost or all coins are in deep now and soon they can recover again, this is the usual trends happening every year. Soon we can see pura's price rise again.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:58:46 AM

It's only dropping though, you need to buy the dips NOT when the price is dipping on further. That's only a fools play to do that and lose money
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: