Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35350 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

I have read from their telegram why Pura drops it is because of sudden dump of some holders. In this situation, only those weak definitely carried by their emotions which results in a panic decisions. Let us be patient for now and hodl a little but and ignore some bad issues.
Holding and not panicking is really important if you really want to have something in return for what you have invested. Maybe it might take too long but sure if everything will turn out to be a success, it will be worth it.
Yes me too, I also have read it in their telegram and found out that the Pura drops it as you mention Junralz. But I hope and also belive that the market of Pura will come into good shape again. Let us all just patiently wait and trust this project.
Most likely the cost will come back to normal, it takes a little more time and course bitcoin should stabilize
In fact, many factors may affect the course. First of all, there should be good news from developers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:25:16 AM

Pura is excellent project. Project team's idea is very good. From the beginning, I am seeing the project team attractive to many and supporter and increased. i hope project team to guide their project to success.
The team is really very good and hardworking too.The success of every project depends upon the hardworking of team so i think this project will acheive great success.so personally recommend you to join this project.
True, success cannot be achieve without the people behind the project. They are the one who made everything possible because  they do their best to make it successful. Being active and hardworking will result to positive outcome which is success. No wonder why pura project earn success,  it is because they have those abilities.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:49:30 AM

This week, the price change from 0.17 dollar to 0.12 dollar, I think masternode owner dump price, however all market is bleeding at current time, we need good news that could push the price up.

For now, I visited their site it decreases again from 0.12 to 0.11$. I think the investor now is panicking and just selling their tokens to gain little profit.
Those have a weak hands thats why they easily give up on thier tokens. Pura can spike anytime soon so lets just keep our tokens.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

I previously read that this project is accused that it is not real. But I came here and saw that the administrators are actively responding, that now I started doubting what I read earlier. Where can I see information about the development team and what projects they had before.

You are right, the rumor that you have heard is not true. The team of Pura is very active and doing their best to make the project successful. You can see the information about updates in their telegram group which is that is the most convenient way to communicate.
Yes, I very actively communicate in the telegrams of the channel of the project and I can not say that there is someone who badly responds about the project. So before you believe the rumors, you need to check this information.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.

Well, most of the coins are also dropping and certainly some is also affected. This is crypto and we already know that things really happen so we shouldn't panic and try to build a longer patience in order for the market to stop from bleeding.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.
The market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and you shouldn't look at the price now, it is not the last. The problem is seen in it only by hamsters. Users who really are considered as investors don't pay attention in a type of the purposes to such falling.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

The market of cryptocurrencies is very volatile and you shouldn't look at the price now, it is not the last. The problem is seen in it only by hamsters. Users who really are considered as investors don't pay attention in a type of the purposes to such falling.

Only those who have less experience will worry maybe because they don't totally understand the behavior of cryptos. People really are different and this is why we can see some of them fall into more losses.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I see, for newbies seeing some fall in the price really made them to think of dumping instead of holding. Anyway, I am sure many are still hoping and waiting for the price to rise again, and it will, very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Only those who have less experience will worry maybe because they don't totally understand the behavior of cryptos. People really are different and this is why we can see some of them fall into more losses.

For new investors this is normal to feel, then after some time and after learning from some mistakes I am sure many will learned their lessons and will be more patient and also will keep believing in this project.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:06 PM

We cant do anything about the price dip, bitcoin and also the other currencies are encountering the same situation right now.

Yeah, a lot of people says that this is the usual trends of crypto's price. This is the right time to buy more and hold then expect good profit in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:05:07 PM

In my opinion. The falldown of the price of Pura coin is just a normal thing because even bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies before are also encountered this kind of situation. What is important now is that the team behind the Pura project will continue to improved the project and developed it into the most profitable kind of platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:21:09 PM

I think it's normal that coin price dropping some certain of time just like other coins they also drop in some point. The price of each coin was never stable so it's always normal to encounter price down sometime. Let's wait for few more days and Pura will back in the tract.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Showing the potential of the possible outcome of the project needs a lot of hard work, and I know the team is capable of doing that

Of course, they won't be confident enough to pitch this kind of project to us if they can't do this. I'm hoping they can deliver the project as what they have stated on their roadmap.
Yes, they really can do that. They create and startedthis pproject fron the scratch and I know they are all capable of bringing tjis project to success. I am confident that they can give what they promise and more that anything else I know they can deliver this project and all will rejoice and enjoy the profits in future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

This week, the price change from 0.17 dollar to 0.12 dollar, I think masternode owner dump price, however all market is bleeding at current time, we need good news that could push the price up.

For now, I visited their site it decreases again from 0.12 to 0.11$. I think the investor now is panicking and just selling their tokens to gain little profit.
Those have a weak hands thats why they easily give up on thier tokens. Pura can spike anytime soon so lets just keep our tokens.

More like that's the fate of all masternode tokens, all masternode owners instantly begin dumping tokens after setting up a masternode
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

This is the normal situation of any altcoin or token at this time, almost of them have decreasing follow BTC and ETH price. The market have a lot of bad news for crypto market, so we can waiting at market recovery.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

I just search today Pura coin in twitter and I could just fine one official twitter account with less then 500 followers and the last post was in 2017. This shows us how you should not do social media marketing  Roll Eyes

I think the twitter account that you have found is not their official account. Here is the link for it https://twitter.com/PuraSocial as you can see they are really active in compared to other projects who just pop out selling masternodes.
Yes, their twitter official have active and always provide us useful information about Pura project and crypto market.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

BTC and ETH prices are decreasing. With all types of tokens costing down. Now there is a lot of bad times for the crypto market, so everyone will have to wait for market recovery. It will not be too bad to wait for some more time. i hope the market will be fixed soon
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
How can you said that bounty programme will give bad effect to project. I think you don't know about the bounty programme. So if possible then first get some knowledge about bounty programme and they say anything you want.
I precisely know that profit will be got by bounty-hunters, but besides only if the project is able to collect the necessary sum at ICO stage, without this fact nobody will receive an award.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:51:52 PM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.
Adding more bounty opportunities can easily bring us more successful attention from all the social channels added to the platform and we can easily reap great success.

I guess having those bounty campaign also have a disadvantage towards the project, I don't know what are those.. But I'm certain it has a bad effect on the project.
How can you said that bounty programme will give bad effect to project. I think you don't know about the bounty programme. So if possible then first get some knowledge about bounty programme and they say anything you want.

I've seen many bounty hunters works on bounty in an unethical way in order for them to gain easy tokens. We need to consider this one because what we are talking about here is how will the project become popular to the community at the same time save some fundings for future development.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

I precisely know that profit will be got by bounty-hunters, but besides only if the project is able to collect the necessary sum at ICO stage, without this fact nobody will receive an award.

Lets wait and see the succeeding outcomes of the platform. The project is gaining quite a lot of recognition as far as the telegram is concerned, i hope they arent fake people.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: