Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35346 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:40 PM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.
To date, a large number of tokens have fallen in price, but we do not need to give up, we just have to stay with this project and support the team.

It is maybe because of too many hodlers who dump their coins which results of the fallen of the value. This really happens and only those who have long patience can actually gain  huge amount of profits.

Agree, not only pura is experiencing this scenarios almost or all coins are in deep now and soon they can recover again, this is the usual trends happening every year. Soon we can see pura's price rise again.

Just keep believing and supporting pura, soon all their hard works will be paid off and all who believed will get their shares of good profit. I will look forward for it to happen soon.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

I am not sure, but with the price chart like this:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/
I think it might be right time to buy PURA and earn profits from the coin movements.

It's only dropping though, you need to buy the dips NOT when the price is dipping on further. That's only a fools play to do that and lose money
After the announcement of a new beta version, the price has already grown by 15% and continues to rise, it was necessary to buy before this announcement.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

I think it might be right time to buy PURA and earn profits from the coin movements.
Pura now have low value and i am not sure this is good time for buy Pura at know, but who know Pura can x10 after several months more.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:29:45 PM

I see in your telegram about the price of Pura is dropping. What is the meaning of it and it is certainly a normal thing that the price is keep going down? I hope that the team will make a way and solve this problem because Pura is a great project. I hope that the price will rise up again.
To date, a large number of tokens have fallen in price, but we do not need to give up, we just have to stay with this project and support the team.

It is maybe because of too many hodlers who dump their coins which results of the fallen of the value. This really happens and only those who have long patience can actually gain  huge amount of profits.

Agree, not only pura is experiencing this scenarios almost or all coins are in deep now and soon they can recover again, this is the usual trends happening every year. Soon we can see pura's price rise again.

Just keep believing and supporting pura, soon all their hard works will be paid off and all who believed will get their shares of good profit. I will look forward for it to happen soon.

I believe that Pura project will be successful soon and many will invest because it is very useful to everyone most especially to those who have loveones out of the country. This project helps a lot in transacting privately without worrues because it is so safe to use.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

Pura now have low value and i am not sure this is good time for buy Pura at know, but who know Pura can x10 after several months more.

If the price is too low then this is really the right time to buy, if we have faith with pura that it will recover again then this is the time to buy and hold, expect the profit very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Obviously, it is really the time to buy when value is dropping. This is what the traders wanted to have buy at low and sell at high as simple as that. Well, some people still in doubt about their decisions because they are afraid to take the risk.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

I noticed that you have a very friendly community in your telegram, and I join in and everyone is happy with your project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:21:07 PM

As what you have mentioned, it could be the right time and also participate in a mining pool to gain more profits in the future when the market is on a bull run.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:24:00 PM

Its very interesting project. Pura is next generation peer-to-peer payment network. pura always run worldwide, to run our transactions instantly, personally and safely. i think they will be successful with the idea that they are working on and can be attractive to the investor.
OGBandit23

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

A good chance to buy a coin at an attractive price
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Yes Pura is now on that situation, it can become high in next few months & also in market..so it is the best time to buy some coin
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Its very interesting project. Pura is next generation peer-to-peer payment network. pura always run worldwide, to run our transactions instantly, personally and safely. i think they will be successful with the idea that they are working on and can be attractive to the investor.
Investors seek such previlige to establish their active involvement accordingly pura worked on the priorities considering all the node capacities and inventing new ideas.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

Well with low price of Pura now, we cannot determine their value at this time. Actually almost crypto market have decreasing at May and June, so maybe Pura have affected to. About the recovery, except Pura have new updates about them or huge investors.

bluefox37

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:00:30 PM

The team is really very good and hardworking too.

Which team do you mean? Which names and where are they located? On the homepage there is not clear, who is the boss - und who is the team.....
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

Well with low price of Pura now, we cannot determine their value at this time. Actually almost crypto market have decreasing at May and June, so maybe Pura have affected to. About the recovery, except Pura have new updates about them or huge investors.

We all know that this massive price drop is normal on cryptocurrencies. Let's wait what will be the response of team Pura to this scenario happening right now.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

Yes Pura is now on that situation, it can become high in next few months & also in market..so it is the best time to buy some coin
Once the coin rate increases that would be really a sad time for the people who not invested and i made Pura as my choice as it possess good potential which is really essential for a good success.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

Is a great achievement finally i hope it get the awareness it deserves is been a long road and it looks like devs are working hard to shine the light on this one

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:51:18 PM

Pura is excellent project. Project team's idea is very good. From the beginning, I am seeing the project team attractive to many and supporter and increased. i hope project team to guide their project to success.
The team is really very good and hardworking too.The success of every project depends upon the hardworking of team so i think this project will acheive great success.so personally recommend you to join this project.
Team is working on all the plans as they strongly focused and it is really a good opportunity to purchase some tokens because the price have been dropping lately.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

It is a good effort Pura have taken to list in the coinmarketcap which had the more possibility now to gain more attentions of various investors that helps better even to reach the goals as per the roadmap.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:22:42 PM

The team is really very good and hardworking too.

Which team do you mean? Which names and where are they located? On the homepage there is not clear, who is the boss - und who is the team.....

I guess he means that the team is working good according to their roadmap..  If the steps in roadmap are taken at the right time, so we can speak about a good work of team or not?  But if there is more transparency, it would be better to gain more investors, I agree.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: