Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:58:36 AM

I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

Yeah it's really crazy currently. Someone told me it's because the Bitcoin Cash community now tries to take over the leading role because the Segwit2x fork was cancled as Bitcoin Cash is slightly better then the Bitcoin Blockchain. I just hope this fight will not go on for weeks or months now.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:11:14 AM

I really thought investments would come into ICOs after the fork. I had high hopes for Soma. Now it looks like all money is going into Bitcoin Cash for who knows what reason.
With an appeal to switch to BCH earlier today also the developers of Bitcoin Classic made a presentation, simultaneously informing them about the closure of the project. It should be noted that Bitcoin.com complete refusal by Roger Ver from the mining of the original bitcoin.

Great analysis, greatteager. It looks like they changed strategy and joined forces to try and takeover Bitcoin.

The volatility resulting from the onslaught between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is a net negative for many other cryptoassets including ICOs I think.

I only hope there is no conspiracy between  communities on current trends happening right now. And I'm optimistic SOMA will prevail in the long run.

I am very suspicious about what happened today. The Bitcoin Cash market cap rose by from $10 to $16 billion dollar in less than 24 hours. As long as these kind of actions continue altcoins and ICOs like Soma will be left in the dust.

Yeah it's really crazy currently. Someone told me it's because the Bitcoin Cash community now tries to take over the leading role because the Segwit2x fork was cancled as Bitcoin Cash is slightly better then the Bitcoin Blockchain. I just hope this fight will not go on for weeks or months now.

If you ask me, dash o monero o zcash are all a lot better than bitcoin, even ethereum and nem and neo, but the name is what matters, so you called it Bitcoin cash, gave as much BCC to BTC holders and said is BTC but better and you have a switch with a slightly better BTC, forget all the other alts that are waaaay better in any way, they are not called Bitcoin, so they are not worth at all.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:50:06 AM

I guess only some of people who support that BCH, and the others are just going to where the money go.
So then i think bitcoin will still be the winner in the end.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

I also think that soma can touch non crypto user, cause the platform seems to be very users friendly and the concept of soma is really easy to understand but disruptive.
This is quite possible. Their user interface is great and very intuitive and this can attract potential customers  Cheesy
Thats what it should be, if its about community, they need to reach everyone outside of crypto too.
Actually only a few people in this world know crypto.
As long as teams still continue for promotion much people will know about cryptocurrency included Soma project. Facebook and twitter is the best way for promotion, both have a lot of users

I believe to this project. As long as they keep on doing what they are doing. Making quality platform for everyone, it will definitely catch on, even with the word of mouth. Word of Mouth is the best kind of advertising to be honest. It's the fastest and it's the most trustworthy. And SOMA is a social media platform so it is not hard for them to reach the maximum network effects. But with a little caveat, as long as their product is really good.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:26:36 AM

Great i read that SOMA's official partner Utrust is doing very well on their token sale.  Smiley

Its quite an old news but yet a good partnership, UTRUST did quite well too in its ico

Q1 2018 will be a great time for all the new ICO's and ventures. Hopefully we will see how this partnership will benefit the crypto enthusiasts.
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

I think people are just riding the waves of the rise of Bitcoincash. After it's tides worn out. People will go back to ICOs like SOMA. However, I think SOMA is lacking in advertising and marketing so more people will know more about their project. This is a very promising project if implemented well. With a potential of a Billion Dollar market. So if they boost their marketing more then I think the dice will play towards their favor.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:01:44 AM

We are surfing in a very manipulative market. This kind of actions not unusual for us.

cantdecide

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:11:42 AM

I guess only some of people who support that BCH, and the others are just going to where the money go.
So then i think bitcoin will still be the winner in the end.

I also think that Bitcoin will be the winner in the end, at least for this time. But I don't know for the future. Actually I have no problem that BTC is curently the leading coin but what I see as a problem is that nearly every altcoin is affected by btc when it performes bad or good. The problem is, that there are too less coins tradable for fiat.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:13:30 AM

SOMA token sales ends in 5 days, I wonder what they will do if the sales will not increase. Another extension of the ICO ?

There isnt much news coming from SOMA these days. They are working hard on the Android app and web version but this will not be done before the end of the ICO. They hope to get them ready in December.

More updates will come.

Well it is good news that they are working hard on the Android app and web version. December is only few weeks away.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

Looking forwars to try the app or the web app, any chance to get a preview FIEX ? Grin
glorybtc

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

hy sir, ColorlessK. when is the bounty will be distributed?? and how about the exchange??
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

hy sir, ColorlessK. when is the bounty will be distributed?? and how about the exchange??

Let the ICO happen and end first then we'll talk about the bounties and exchanges.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

Looking forwars to try the app or the web app, any chance to get a preview FIEX ? Grin

FIEX announced in the previous page that the app/web version will probably be ready in december. But if we can get a preview that will be awesome!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:08:43 AM

FIEX announced in the previous page that the app/web version will probably be ready in december. But if we can get a preview that will be awesome!

it's a bit silly that the android app is still not done as of yet.

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:35:45 AM

When do you think they will release it? Wasn't it in their roadmap? But yeah, I think that for this to be really successful we need a working prototype of the app. But it don't need to be perfect. They can improve it as they go along, it is a good marketing tool as well to entice more investors.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:12 AM

Yeach I am waiting for android application for a long time and till today it hasn't been released yet. Maybe the team too busy with other stuffs and forgot about the development of such application.
cantdecide

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:22 AM

Yeach I am waiting for android application for a long time and till today it hasn't been released yet. Maybe the team too busy with other stuffs and forgot about the development of such application.

As written in your quoted post, they are working on it, but it will not be ready until the token sale ends. Anyways, maybe they could give us a glimps on the App in a short video or so, that would be great.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

They should it finish earlier, I think it is a big miscalculation. After ico releasing it won't bring more investors to them if they can make it available already, it could have brought more investment to them.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:22:00 AM

They should it finish earlier, I think it is a big miscalculation. After ico releasing it won't bring more investors to them if they can make it available already, it could have brought more investment to them.

I agree they are late to the party, releasing it earlier would mean a final push in ICO but now they probably wont have anything to show in the end.

Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: