Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

I watch sales stopped, the counter does not grow. Apparently there are two reasons: the fork BTC and the lack of developer activity.

They have no control over the effect of the upcoming BTC fork, but they certainly can be more active on the communication side. Assigning a new community manager is a good step, they should have done that a long time ago.
nobody can control btc fork effects only time will show us,some more updates and news would be very appreciated...

by now it just needs to stay calm and keep a cool head
Let's hope that the sales growth as the deadline approaches

normally big investors strive to invest quick when the ico starts but lets see

But there is also a final boost in sales when the deadline arrives Let's hope everything goes well.  Wink

yeah i read in an other topic that investors tend to invest right before the ico closes. im wondering why but i hope the best

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:46:45 AM

I watch sales stopped, the counter does not grow. Apparently there are two reasons: the fork BTC and the lack of developer activity.

They have no control over the effect of the upcoming BTC fork, but they certainly can be more active on the communication side. Assigning a new community manager is a good step, they should have done that a long time ago.
nobody can control btc fork effects only time will show us,some more updates and news would be very appreciated...

But there is also a final boost in sales when the deadline arrives Let's hope everything goes well.  Wink

Yes, this is indeed often the case. Let's remain optimistic!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

In my opinion SOMA need to ask specifically to the people who has invested so far. Maybe send a pool through mail

Thanks all for the feedback. Will make a summary from all the feedback and send it to the devs.
I think its also very important to ask the people who has invested so far.

Will keep you guys updated!

Thank you for the work you are doing, it seems we got some good communication going with the team now.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:11:56 PM

In my opinion SOMA need to ask specifically to the people who has invested so far. Maybe send a pool through mail

Thanks all for the feedback. Will make a summary from all the feedback and send it to the devs.
I think its also very important to ask the people who has invested so far.

Will keep you guys updated!

Thank you for the work you are doing, it seems we got some good communication going with the team now.

Yes, the communication has improved a lot these last days. Let's hope they continue like this.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:13:37 PM

SOMA needs your help!

There were a lot of questions about the tokens and what will be burned and what not.
We told we would hold a liquidity reserve to support the smooth functioning of the SOMA platform. We were thinking about 10% of the unsold tokens.

For the moment nothing is created, so there is no liquidity reserve.
We think this reserve would help any liquidity problems with the SCT to support smooth fuctioning of the SOMA platform. If investors hold on there SCT we think there should be a problem with the liquidity. So with this reserve, users can still buy SCT after ICO to be used on the platform, this will not be at ICO price.

The devs have decided to listen to our great community.
We will consider based on the feedback if the liquidity reserve will be created or not.

So please give us a well argumented feedback on what you think its best for SOMA and his future.
We will listen to you guys.

No reserve of liquidity is needed. If even on the site the price will be higher than at the ICO, how will this help, if prices fall on exchanges? And if there is a reserve of liquidity, it will. Why reserve liquidity? Are SOMA tokens not decimal? I think that investors who bought with confidence that unsold tokens will be burned, will be dissatisfied with the appearance of this liquidity reserve.

Maybe you don't understand what the liquidity is. It's not about token's price, it's about tokens in circulation, if there will be a small about circulating on the platform, there will be a liquidity problem.
I suggest FIEX to point this out because people are misunderstanding this

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:18:58 PM

yeah i read in an other topic that investors tend to invest right before the ico closes. im wondering why but i hope the best

I don't know 100%, because I am not one of these investors, but I think it's because some investors tend to observe the ICO process before they want to invest and decide then last minute if they see a potential win in investing. Probably a factor of how many coins got sold, how good is the project and so on.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:03 PM

Do soma has any agreement with their angel investors that they can't sell their share before some time? Like 6 months or 1 year?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:23:35 PM

Yes the patent process is really interesting, it’s seems to be users friendly and its the most important things for that kind of project, soma platform will have a lot of users with a nice design and a simple utilisation.
Let's hope they will have an app which is easy to understand because that's most important to attract new users.

If the ICO is successful, they'll have enough money to do so, I've no worries about this.

yes right. soma already collected good money for start this project without worry. but we want soma achieve maximum hardcap.

that doesn't seem possible with the coming fork. money will start flowing after that.
]
I heard this from many people, it seems like everybody is expecting that everything will go up after the fork, am I correct?
Does this mean that people will be unlikely to invest in ICOs, like SOMA token sale?

after the fork it will be more likely, cause people's money won't be tied up in bitcoin. but this ICO will end by then

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

SOMA needs your help!

There were a lot of questions about the tokens and what will be burned and what not.
We told we would hold a liquidity reserve to support the smooth functioning of the SOMA platform. We were thinking about 10% of the unsold tokens.

We think this reserve would help any liquidity problems with the SCT to support smooth fuctioning of the SOMA platform. If investors hold on there SCT we think there should be a problem with the liquidity. So with this reserve, users can still buy SCT after ICO to be used on the platform, this will not be at ICO price.

We will consider based on the feedback if the liquidity reserve will be created or not.

So please give us a well argumented feedback on what you think its best for SOMA and his future.

I think a liquidity fund could be good, if there is a system for it to be managed by the community.

It would bring trust to the project and it would involve the community.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

SOMA needs your help!

No reserve of liquidity is needed. If even on the site the price will be higher than at the ICO, how will this help, if prices fall on exchanges? And if there is a reserve of liquidity, it will. Why reserve liquidity? Are SOMA tokens not decimal? I think that investors who bought with confidence that unsold tokens will be burned, will be dissatisfied with the appearance of this liquidity reserve.

Maybe you don't understand what the liquidity is. It's not about token's price, it's about tokens in circulation, if there will be a small about circulating on the platform, there will be a liquidity problem.

I understand what liquidity is. And you understand that the more tokens in circulation, the lower their price. The problem of liquidity is invented. There is no such problem. Tokens are divided up to 18 decimal places.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

Do soma has any agreement with their angel investors that they can't sell their share before some time? Like 6 months or 1 year?

I think it would be appropriate if the shares of angel investors have a lock in period / frozen state for at least  6 months  up in order to boost investors confidence.

I would suggest team members share should also be blocked and released in intervals if necessary.
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:11:51 PM

SOMA needs your help!

I understand what liquidity is. And you understand that the more tokens in circulation, the lower their price. The problem of liquidity is invented. There is no such problem. Tokens are divided up to 18 decimal places.

Do you agree with me that decimals are being used right now only with few coins? Or you expect SCT to go to $300 right after ICO?

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

I think it would be appropriate if the shares of angel investors have a lock in period / frozen state for at least  6 months  up in order to boost investors confidence.

I would suggest team members share should also be blocked and released in intervals if necessary.
It's called vesting and this is great idea! This will prevent sudden dumps of soma tokens Wink
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

It's called vesting and this is great idea! This will prevent sudden dumps of soma tokens Wink

I would rather do this for bounty hunters, they are usually the one who dump their coins first. Why nobody does that?

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:54:00 PM

I would rather do this for bounty hunters, they are usually the one who dump their coins first. Why nobody does that?

there are some ICO's that do this for bounty hunters. I think paragon does this.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:04:33 PM

Angel investors own the majority of SCT tokens, that would be another problem about liquiditym if they lock up their tokens there are going to be a really small amount of tokens in circulation

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:10:51 PM

The reserve of liquidity is not a bad idea, they will not use it to lower the price, but just to be sure that the liquidity will be enough for the market so people can trade easily. If soma team handle it nicely it will be helpful.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:28:49 PM

Angel investors own the majority of SCT tokens, that would be another problem about liquiditym if they lock up their tokens there are going to be a really small amount of tokens in circulation

The fact that the angel investors contributed the biggest part of the total raised sum and hence hold the majority of tokens, is the main reason why I think this liquidity reserve is a good idea.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

SOMA needs your help!

Do you agree with me that decimals are being used right now only with few coins? Or you expect SCT to go to $300 right after ICO?

The price of tokens will depend on the amount in circulation. Maybe $300.
A hypothetical liquidity crisis was invented to sell tokens after the ICO. Because now sales are not going very well.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

Soma is a social network where you can buy and sell what you want. The sellors can win in notoriety thanks to their followers and everybody  can also win rewards when they help a sellor when promoting their business for exemple if they share what the sellor needs. What a beautiful synergy, customers and sellers are closer and everyone wins.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: