Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:43:53 PM

It's a circus out there. I am not in BCH or in BTC now... i am in ETH and some alts and icos like Soma. So i really don't even want to know about their drama Smiley

You should still keep an eye on it, it could affect everything in crypto. If Bitcoin Cash does beat Bitcoin, I think the Core developers will take revenge. The resulting chaos and confusion could scare away investors and newcomers, causing a new crypto winter. Maybe Soma will just about make it in time.
i think ETH will take over BTC some point.  investor are getting confuse with all fork

IMO, BCH is highly manipulated. It will just bring some shit moves to the market.

You are not the only one thinking that way. Seems like everyone on my twitter feed thinks that the price is currently being artificially pumped.

But someone must be making a shitload of money right now.
kettenschutz

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

Soma need to talk more about the fact that they partner with Utrust. Of couse, Soma is cool. But Utrust have more investments.
Consequently, investors in the Utrust can invest in Soma. And so maybe they passed Soma.
Quite an interesting and correct idea.
Still interested: What are the conditions of cooperation between Soma and Utrust? What is the partnership?
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:47:18 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 11:04:21 PM by Bambulee

It's a circus out there. I am not in BCH or in BTC now... i am in ETH and some alts and icos like Soma. So i really don't even want to know about their drama Smiley

You should still keep an eye on it, it could affect everything in crypto. If Bitcoin Cash does beat Bitcoin, I think the Core developers will take revenge. The resulting chaos and confusion could scare away investors and newcomers, causing a new crypto winter. Maybe Soma will just about make it in time.
i think ETH will take over BTC some point.  investor are getting confuse with all fork

IMO, BCH is highly manipulated. It will just bring some shit moves to the market.

You are not the only one thinking that way. Seems like everyone on my twitter feed thinks that the price is currently being artificially pumped.

But someone must be making a shitload of money right now.

you not make much money now? its not the end of the year now Wink
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.
IIC patent card is a good feature, they should spread more about this.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:09:02 PM

Yes the partnership is really a great news, but the soma team announced it some time ago, and they communicate really well about that when the news was released. I’m really impatient to see what that partnership will achieve !
Yes, its already an old news, the thing that we're waiting now is the product/platform.
I also wait soma platform for android, after they release android app maybe a lot of people will interested to try it. But team also have to continue their marketing in order to more people knos about Soma product
Bambulee

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:32:54 PM

yes the iic patent card sounds nice,
more infos please Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:25:16 AM

What is this Interactive Item Cards? This is for storage data about goods?
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:00:50 AM

Here's some old quotes

Cool project,
But I couldn't really understand how does the IIC actually work?

What would be a simple real life example?

I hope I got it right. You buy something on the marketplace and the informations about this will be saved in the IIC. So, if an item will get sold and bought on the marketplace, everytime the information will be saved on the IIC, and can be tracked back to when it first got sold there.

Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly how this if going to work... But I'm definitely curious.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Voltaje

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:11 AM

more infos please Smiley

We still are not sure how good the iic card will perform, is still unclear to us how efficient it will be, its a new idea though, we will see when the platform goes live sometime next year, for now, lets start with the ICO, then the rest will come later.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
I agree without the fork people are not going to focus so much into bitcoin and will invest more in ICO's

i agree with you sir. people just want profit when bitcoin going to fork, after fork always people invest on ICOs that amount. now people are moving on ICOs for bright future.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

The reward system is very interesting. SOMA calls it ''P2P marketing'', users can gain SOMA Community Tokens by promoting the items that are listed for sale on the platform. This way the popularity of the Soma Community Token grows, which makes is worth more.

I know some people working online, they do this kind of stuff as a fulltime job. I can see this platform really growing.

Is it kind of affiliate system or they have made some other tracking system to track the sales?

So how will this promotion look like? Will you promote any item you want and if it get sold you will get extra tokens? What exactly you will need to do?

I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there is no technical explanation yet, this is what I found on page 8

''Rewarding System

Soma utilizes the Ethereum blockchain to create a comprehensive trading platform that leverages social capital and creates
a community that aids social interaction between users. In the Soma, the contribution to the social capital in terms of value
creation is materialized through User Rewarding System (URS).

URS is based on Soma Community Token (SCT), which is an ERC20 Token that is allocated inside the platform in relation
to a user’s contribution individually, thus making Soma a ”perfect meritocracy” – a model which excludes the need for third
parties and provides the most efficient distribution of wealth.

The rewarding system in Soma is by nature two-fold. First, it must be recognized that every time user adds value to the
community it should be rewarded for its actions. Second, the compensation must be attributed in the proportion of the
value created. In Soma, this becomes reality by providing an environment that enables the exchange of social capital to
SCT in the course of a bargaining at the free markets. Thus, Soma provides the ability and incentive for its users to engage
in such conduct and the market mechanism ensures perfect pricing in the community.

SCT will be designed to satisfy both of these underlying ”Community Principles”.''

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:02:16 AM

Here's some old quotes

Cool project,

I hope I got it right. You buy something on the marketplace and the informations about this will be saved in the IIC. So, if an item will get sold and bought on the marketplace, everytime the information will be saved on the IIC, and can be tracked back to when it first got sold there.

Cool project,

El IIC is a virtual document in the blockchain that will store all the information of an item, including how many times it was bought, it's like a history of the item, so when you buy it inside the platform, you know what the particular item has been through, the downside is that the history starts when the item enters the ecosystem, before that, you will only know the information that the seller fills in, so if it was actually bought 3 times, the first time it may actually say 1, that will depend of the veracity of the seller, of course, if it's found out that the information is false, the seller and item lose credibility, thus reducing the chances of it being bought; its a fantastic feature, and once the platform becomes mainstream, it will become essential.

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly how this if going to work... But I'm definitely curious.

Has never been done before, so till we see a demo we can just speculate. But imo is going to attract a lot of people
Bambulee

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:06:51 AM

Community Principles sounds nice,
who i finde more infos about that?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

I found the info in the whitepaper, you can have a look here https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Whitepaper-2-compressed.pdf
Page 8

fajarkus12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:47:40 AM

Since there will be no 2X fork (  Cool ) https://www.coindesk.com/2x-called-off-bitcoin-hard-fork-suspended-lack-consensus/, do you think that more people will invest in this ICO?
in my opinion yes now that the fork has been canceled the volume of investment will be much higher, the entire market of the altcoin and soma in particular  is growing again,it was lucky shot...
I agree without the fork people are not going to focus so much into bitcoin and will invest more in ICO's

i agree with you sir. people just want profit when bitcoin going to fork, after fork always people invest on ICOs that amount. now people are moving on ICOs for bright future.
But this moving still not maximum because seem investors still buy BCH, you can see on coinmarketcap that BCH price rise significant. Maybe after BCH moment people will back to buy ico coin
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

But this moving still not maximum because seem investors still buy BCH, you can see on coinmarketcap that BCH price rise significant. Maybe after BCH moment people will back to buy ico coin

i ever hear info about BCH. BCH has backed by China government, so it can easy to increase.
but, not all ppl do it, cause BCH will fall down after hit some target and ppl will move to join ICO after they profit to keep their profit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bambulee

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:48:31 AM

yes i will also see a Demo.
Hope soon.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:51:13 AM

I found the info in the whitepaper, you can have a look here https://soma.co/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Whitepaper-2-compressed.pdf
Page 8

Yes, the community principles are an integral part of any venture, thank you for that Yasemin.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:34:55 AM

yes i will also see a Demo.
Hope soon.

it's gonna be a while unfortunatelly. they missed the release of the android version with the ICO.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

more infos please Smiley

We still are not sure how good the iic card will perform, is still unclear to us how efficient it will be, its a new idea though, we will see when the platform goes live sometime next year, for now, lets start with the ICO, then the rest will come later.

Yes, after previous discussion here about IIC card I still it's a nice gimmick but not that powerful. But maybe when they develop it further it could get much more attantion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: