Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Voting closed: September 28, 2017, 08:55:57 AM)
Yes - 88 (34.2%)
Tough man - 62 (24.1%)
Need money to buy BTC - 45 (17.5%)
Not at all - 62 (24.1%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?  (Read 19637 times)
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

If you just keep bitcoin it will not be possible. You should know how to trade it to get profit in daily or at least monthly basis.
Before we are expert in bitcoin please dont ever think we can earn money with bitcoin.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:56:07 AM

I don't think so.Bitcoin is always running through the speculations of a user and also his luck .Bitcoin gives you 2 hands one  for the profit and one for the loss we can't expect it will be always profit.So,for  compensating the loss and invest more money in to bitcoin is fully depends up on that persons salary from his job.So that means,better is earn from bitcoin by keeping your job properly................. Smiley
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:56:54 AM

I've been so blessed with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency that earning them now is supplementing income by a lot, I could see if I worked twice as hard and dedicated more time to it I could see it take over my job but I also believe that even if I was rich off Bitcoin I would still work a 'real' job just because I like keep busy too.

rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

I must say it really depends on your situation. If you are single, no one depending on you, I think you can quit your job and focus in bitcoin. You can control your income and needs given the unsteadiness of the price of bitcoin, but if you have a family depending on you, keep your job. Bitcoin cannot give you a stable salary, and you need to provide the needs of your family regularly, so you need a job who will pay you a regular income.

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

I must say it really depends on your situation. If you are single, no one depending on you, I think you can quit your job and focus in bitcoin. You can control your income and needs given the unsteadiness of the price of bitcoin, but if you have a family depending on you, keep your job. Bitcoin cannot give you a stable salary, and you need to provide the needs of your family regularly, so you need a job who will pay you a regular income.
Not because we knew btc and we do some activities we will earn, yes we can earn but we need to plan it and we need to manage and try new things, risking more sometimes can give us a chance to eaen more.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:28:23 PM

i think, bitcoin its seem like job. you know if you going to this world, they have rule, how to join, and the other that like if you work in office. and im sure im work here. so everyday i have target. my own target to be reach. if i can reach it i never get paid.
just follow the rule, and doing what they want
iamKiko218

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

You can not tell your fate in bitcoin. You may be lucky today, yes you're earning enough bitcoin, but what if in the next few days, luck will not step over you. For me, if you can find a good job or you already have a steady job, don't quit your job. It's still very different when you work. The salary that you received every week or every month in your job will somehow secure your future and your family. Instead, do bitcoin during your spare time.

C
Finally C is!!!
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:24:03 AM

i don't have job now but bitcoin can sustain my daily needs in my everyday lives i work for many altcoins for promoting their campaign and the end of ICO they will give me a coins where I can trade i also invest on genesis and hasflare and i know that company has a potential for growth in the future.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

It is definitely possible to do so. However, don't quit your job yet before getting a substantial and stable income from bitcoin.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:04:57 AM

Earning enough with Bitcoin without Job ?

what the method do you use to earn? if you only join some signature, social campaign on this forum then i'm sure you can not spend in your life. the only way to earning enough with Bitcoin without Job is you have to become a profestional trader altcoin but this need to spend a lot time
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

I think there should be a balance between work and Bitcoin. not if we just rely on Bitcoin alone to sustain our lives. let Bitcoin be a part time job and extra income only. because I think work is more important in life. because it will channel our hobby.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins
Yes you can invets enough money in bitcoin even without having a job because in bitcoin you can gain so much money with using the leaa of your time and the less of your effort.In bitcoin you can be productive.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:14:36 AM

It is quite possible. But I would not advise you, because this requires experience and skills.

MyCryptoProject

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:16:14 AM

I am not sure at the moment but imm going to give it a good try
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:36:51 AM

i do not think it is possible without trade. if you are good and experienced in trade maybe you will earn enough money. But flrst of all, you need good capital to buy btc.
Yes, only trading can make more money, but need capital to buy alt coin and trading.
But try to understand the initial market cap. Market demand and all market history and old price history. sometimes it rise up, sometimes it going down.
Best of luck

Be hardworker
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:08:50 AM

May I tell you a little?
I'm a tailor, my job is not making enough money and enough just for myself.
I found a way to increase my earnings with bitcoin, and now instead bitcoin exceeds my salary as a tailor.
Right now I think bitcoin is also a job for me.
brascopck

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:12:21 AM

i do not think it is possible without trade. if you are good and experienced in trade maybe you will earn enough money. But flrst of all, you need good capital to buy btc.
Yes, only trading can make more money, but need capital to buy alt coin and trading.
But try to understand the initial market cap. Market demand and all market history and old price history. sometimes it rise up, sometimes it going down.
Best of luck

There are many ways to earn bitcoins without job dude and trading is one of the answer and there are many else like you can join signature campaign, social media campaign, join ico bounty and join giveaway. Actually earning enough with bitcoin without job is really possible and keep remember bitcoin is not free, we must work for it to earn bitcoin too.
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

I was just wondering that is it possible to earn steady income without going 8-5 hours regular office job.. I mean you got some bitcoin in your wallet .. are you the enough for living ?

another option is to regularly working on Bitcoin related trading/activites .. that earn you enough amt of monthly income ..

what's your opinion

Note: this is not for poor fellow who just discovered bitcoin or altcoins

I think working on the trade is the same as working in a regular office, if the problem is enough or not depending on the lifestyle of each, because by having the previous assets we can also buy bitcoiN mining equipment, and from the mine can be pulled daily, or collected first. so definitely getting passive income, from the floating is enough if only to live, so no need to work offices.
Plus the ability to analyze in trading, surely more value-added to increase our assets
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:48:42 AM

Trading is the most possible steady online income as of now if you have enough bitcoin for trading why not? You can quite your job anytime sit in the front of your computer and start trading you can earn enough money just by doing this without going to your office jobs everyday no stress after all there are many ways to earn bitcoin today just search.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:52:28 AM

to be honest that's what I do now, but it's only temporary because I still do it while looking for work. I do this at least so I still have income while looking for work. I still prefer the main / original job than just looking for income from bitcoin. Just make bitcoin as a sideline because we can do it anywhere.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: