Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will digital currency ever replace paper money?
Yes - 206 (51.6%)
No - 193 (48.4%)
Total Voters: 399

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think digital currency will ever replace paper money?  (Read 11180 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

I don't think so, we will have both physical and digital currency in the future but not a replacement

I agree with you. Paper money will remain. Because it is one of the identity of every country. Though digital currency will be the future money, paper money will still be used in the future.

all physical currency will be removed because the government is always thinking of a currency that effectively reduces the financial budget to produce it, in the future all will be digitally replaced, and require everyone to move constantly, the existence of paper money will be lost for several generations ahead because of the potential for digitalization is already capable of being accepted over the internet for most people, the government just needs to be stronger in organizing and making continuing education arrangements.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
powtela

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

What do you guys think? Wink

I think digital currency can replace paper money also can not replace paper money.
1. Can replace paper money
    digital currency can replace
     banknotes if all people in a country have used a digital currency to transact. In addition there are regulations from the government to use digital currency.
     If there is no government regulation then the digital currency can not replace the banknotes because it includes government policy in a country
2. Can not replace paper money
    digital currencies can not replace paper money if people do not want to use digital currencies and governments in a country do not deign to provide
     regulations on digital currency
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:11 AM

Nothing is impossible. Society today is increasingly dependent on technology. But in my opinion, digital money can not replace paper money. Although the money is convenient but it's value is not stable, it can not be used to quantify the value of an item.

I am a fan of  digital currency and i know that it is the future, and even  paper money is all people needs in this world to survive, it will surely replace in the future, and i think it will take more than 20years before all people this world will adopt to use digital currency over than paper money.
warning_btc

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

Yes it easily can, because world is cruel

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

I think so, it is not impossible that paper money will soon be replaced by digital currency because bitcoin at this point is not yet legally implemented by many countries. Most likely in the poor countries there will be the people will have this problem so they will rely on the paper money as their way of payment since they don't have things to access digital currency.
The use of crytpo currency will continue increasing from time to time but i think that this will not end fiat currency at all, because it is not possible so soon that all the people of the world can start using crytpo currency and can stop using fiat, Fiat and crypto will continue side by side, people will optionally use crytpo for selected activities and may be when majority of people get knowledge about crypto then they will be using crytpo for most of their activities.
jpaul211996

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

In some point Maybe it will, but one thing for sure there will be an increasing number of people who adapt the use of digital money.
bigbosma

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:46:33 AM

I doubt there could be a complete replacement of paper money with cryptocurrency, but bitcoin could well be one of the major units in the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
itglobe

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

Personally I say yes as our society becomes increasingly dependent upon technology, digital currency will become a more popular means of paying for different things and it is more effective and instant. I haven't used much physical money in the past 8 years and I rarely had any problems with that.

What do you guys think? Wink

Yes, I believe this will replace the paper money in the Future. Approx 2050 will be the digital money year.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

Technology is growing, people increasingly demand higher in life. Paper money will come when it does not meet the needs of people in fast, easy-to-use payments that can be used around the world but still safe and secure. While coins can meet these requirements. Therefore, there will be a digital currency day that will replace the paper money.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

I don't think that for now bitcoin will replace paper money. There are many people and government around the world who are against bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Although they acknowledge it as digital currency, regulations from most of the countries are stiffer and bitcoin enthusiasts are finding it very hard for cryptocurrency to be regulated for now.
Gerard1925

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Yes, for 1st world countries because they can adopt easily to this new technologies like BTC and it is very convenient when your buying, no hassle just a swipe of a card.Cheesy  But i doubt on 3rd world countries who cannot afford to buy gadgets.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

In my opinion, I have a chance but very meager. The digital currency is only digital, and you need internet to access on it, and there are some company, store or establishment that don’t accept bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. But in paper money, it is physically printed and ready to use everywhere, and the acceptance of it is very high compared to digital currency. But I’m still looking forward to the digital currency to become legal into all state so that it’s not to hassle to queue, etc.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will eventually replace the whole paper money system just as Paper Money replaced Gold money and Gold MOney relaced Barter system in past.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:39:28 AM

I don't think so it is possible to replace the tradional fiat in at least 100 years ahead. Since not all places in the world have access to internet and some don't even have electricity at home. Second, not all people knows how to use gadgets for making digital transactions. In the first place, I think the purpose of digital currency is not to replace fiat but use as another option when doing transactions like mode of payment for buying goods and services
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

yes......
Veerraa

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

everything relating to databases and servers will replace traditional systems like paper money, as we know that almost every country is more concerned with non-cash transactions that make cash use slump dramatically.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

There is no definite answer for this query for time being, but cryptos, as we observe, are going to  revolutionize the monetary system in the future. It will not be a short easy process, but this fact will come to real at the end. Presently, cryptos don't have stability because they are in their very early stage of adoption.   

Lusya8461

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:57:36 AM

If the question is whether digital money will replace paper money, my opinion is that the future is really for digital technology and digital money.The mechanism is running and will not be returning.Many people are afraid and do not believe in digital currencies, and are afraid to deal with them ,but this will not go away. This is an example of computer technology and mobile phones.Everything new and innovative at the beginning of the journey is always met with distrust and fear.And then we slowly learn and get used to.And then we think about it and ask ourselves how we used to live without it.That's exactly what will happen with digital money.Future for them.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

I think that digital currency will replace paper currency. Maybe we move to cashless payments, but it will not be in the digital currency. It will be the local currency on Bank cards. The fate of Digital currency depends on us. We are able to use it regardless of the wishes of the government.
I think it can not replace paper money at this time. Digital money is still limited, it is not yet popular with users. Many people do not know how to use them. And it is important that technology is not growing all over the world, so the level of discrepancy is too great
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

I do not really understand about this, everyone knows that digital currency does have advantages but the problem here is some countries do not approve of the existence of digital currency
So my answer is still floating because of it, but I have hope that one day all countries move to digital currency.
Some countries do not accept virtual currency because of its instability. Governments find it difficult to control their value. Virtual coins are not supported by the government. It can devalue at any time. I think countries will use virtual currency when they control it
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: