Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9199 times)
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

Chillas bro, Only tokens bought during  PRE-ICO where issued out automatically,
no one have been given cgt yet, it's gonna be distributed at the end of the ICO.
 You are 100% safe name sake

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

We are in a fast-growing economy specially here in Crypto world. That is why there are some people who are taking advantage to those people who are not much educated about Cryptocurrencies. So it is very timely that Cryptogene is here for those who don't know and for those who wants to learn more about Bitcoin and other alts that will educate us so that no one will take advantage to us.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.
Check https://t.me/cryptogenetrading

Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

We are in a fast-growing economy specially here in Crypto world. That is why there are some people who are taking advantage to those people who are not much educated about Cryptocurrencies. So it is very timely that Cryptogene is here for those who don't know and for those who wants to learn more about Bitcoin and other alts that will educate us so that no one will take advantage to us.

The best part is that the rate at which Africans are beginning to give attention to researching aBout Blockchain is increasing massively. even on Cryptogene telegram groups, Africans are joining every single second in search of knowledge. Thank you Cryptogene for this big movement
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:44:34 PM

Hi, the minimum you can invest is #50, after which you can top up with any amount.

maximum? If you can buy all the remaining tokens, go ahead brotherly.  Grin
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

The minimum investment amount during the ICO is  $50,  after which you can invest any amount as it comes till the end of the ICO. 

Maximum,  as much as you can invest during the period of the ICO. 

Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:49:11 PM

I have paid $1000 worth of bitcoin to buy CGT since 48hrs but, the cgt have not yet reflect on my waves wallet. Hope am safe. Please I need urgent answer
Hahaha, very funny, one of friends i introduced this project to asked me this exact question few days ago, " I hope am safe?".
You are very safe, you don't need to worry self, as long it is cryptogene, you are 100% safe. Your token is intact, and will be credited to you in due time.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:50:10 PM

Nice points made on this ANN, Cryptogene is really making great impact in this continent.  Cryptogene Trading alone on Telegram has raised a lot of cryptocurrency traders that has made money and added value to themselves as well.  This is just an example.

Like seriously, how are they making people rich, do they give signals on that group or training Africans how to trade, or a troll box for sharing signals? I want to be rich too

Cryptogene trading on telegram is not a pump group. They make traders and help people get a better view of the market in order to end up making good trades.  In doing this, the group also adds some potential signals that usually don't fail the prediction.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:07:53 PM

I know some of us are Christians, even if you are a Muslim, you might find it useful.

The Bible defined faith, as believing in something even when you haven't seen it. I choose not to believe foolishly. Am very enthusiastic, i have faith only when i see reasons to have faith. A lot of people will tell you to have faith without giving you reasons to have faith.

Cryptogene Team is giving us reasons beyond reasonable doubt to have faith in this project.

Very good point. This is more like a cause for improvement and utilizing futuristic technology. As for your first statement I just don't find it necessary to use religion or any belief to be a good sample on this one as it may look very delicate. I mean please let us stay out of it at least in this thread. Cheers!
Alright, i understand that can be offensive for some people, but for me, am totally cool with it, but for sake of others i will try as much as possible not to use it again.
However am glad that the message was delivered and well received.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

I have paid $1000 worth of bitcoin to buy CGT since 48hrs but, the cgt have not yet reflect on my waves wallet. Hope am safe. Please I need urgent answer

Do not panic as whatever amount you have invested is safe and well documented. 
Your fund (CGT ) will soon arrive.  No trace of scam with Cryptogene, the Team is clean and transparent.

Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:48 PM

Cryptogene trading on telegram is not a pump group. They make traders and help people get a better view of the market in order to end up making good trades.  In doing this, the group also adds some potential signals that usually don't fail the prediction.

I personally have benefited from this trading group. We share signals and do analysis together, we also put novice through in trading cryptocurrencies. at the everyone returns with happiness  gifs. It's not a pump group.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:48:34 PM

Do not panic as whatever amount you have invested is safe and well documented.  
Your fund (CGT ) will soon arrive.  No trace of scam with Cryptogene, the Team is clean and transparent.

Thank you for the update. I wasn't panicking anyway because I've always believed in Cryptogene Vision and mission. I will keep preaching on
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:53:32 PM

That is good to hear then,  that it's not out of panic.
Keep believing in Cryptogene, I know they are up to expectations.
Cryptogene is really what's on my mind for now. Because they have won my attention with their commitment and dedication to these projects.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:22 PM

hahaha, i guess everyone wants to be rich.
Cryptogene Project is not just about fund raising,is more of passion, the urge to help people, the cryptogene team care about people especially Africans who are in need for knowledge about blockchain technology.
Cryptogene Trading is one of the many ways we help people.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:30:28 PM

Cryptogene ANN has grown to become my favourite ANN on bitcointalk. 
This is not just about the passion and dedication of the Cryptogene Team, but this in conjunction with the enthusiasm and confidence that the community has for the brand and its projects.
These impacts already made by Cryptogene is of no doubt sufficient to establish this brand all around the world.

Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:37:30 PM

This is not just about the passion and dedication of the Cryptogene Team, but this in conjunction with the enthusiasm and confidence that the community has for the brand and its projects.
These impacts already made by Cryptogene is of no doubt sufficient to establish this brand all around the world.

Thank you. +100000 cgt. I have never been so glued to any Ann thread like this before. Very soon I will join cgt ambassadors. Go go go Cryptogene.  You have my full support. Success
Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

The white paper of this project is very great
Great is an understatement, i like to use the word "Awe Inspiring". Infact is don't think there is any suitable adjective to describe how good it is.
I can remember when i showed it to my cousin, he said " Memoransom why the hell are showing me this now?"
Lolz😂
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:41:37 PM

Thank you. +100000 cgt. I have never been so glued to any Ann thread like this before. Very soon I will join cgt ambassadors. Go go go Cryptogene.  You have my full support. Success

Seriously!  Never have been so much in love with any ANN on bitcointalk as I am with Cryptogene ANN.  

I begin to wonder how Cryptogene learn -DIGEST is going to be.  
Definitely going to turn out an award winning platform.

Memoransom

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:49:02 PM

Congratulations boss, am happy for you. Don't forget me in your paradise.
Am sure you haven't been credited though, but am guessing the reason for your happiness is the fact that your purchase was successful and you can see your balance on the ICO bot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: