Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9194 times)
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:45 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:00:11 PM by Memoransom

I have been following this project for quite some time now and one of the major reasons I am most excited about it is because it is African and regardless of the fact that most of the times African based stuffs tend to face some kind of prejudice from the outside world. It is the perfect opportunity to make a point and show the world that even in the crypto space we would dominate.
+100000 CGT, this is exactly what this project means to me. To make a point that great things can come from Africa. Go go go Cryptogene.
Hahaha, you keep talking about this +100000 CGT of urs, hold it tight oo, because i got my eyes on it, before you will start looking for it😂😂
Jokes apart, is an honour being part of this project, i feel very happy each time i talk or write about this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.

Kuala I strongly disagree with your view that African countries are hostile to crypto currencies. Maybe upcoming yes but hostile, not at all the blockchain technology as a whole is a frontier technology which is still gradually evolving everywhere. And as a matter of fact I would like you to watch out for this Cryptogene project as it would make alot of waves as far as crypto currency is concerned

Rightly said, I Am sure that the cgt Team are also working on listing Cgt on other notable exchanges after the end of crowdsale because the Cgt will Team always keep working to improve the community
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:52:24 PM

Hi someone just told me to look at this project, I have not read anything yet but I am willing to know about this one.  Though my first question would be, what separate this project from any other ICO's out there?  Aside from Africa which I think some country there are hostile to cryptocurrency, all the service and the  stuff this project offers where already offered by other ICO's and in fact some of them were already delivered.  Can you kindly tell my why should I invest in this project?  Thank you.

Kuala I strongly disagree with your view that African countries are hostile to crypto currencies. Maybe upcoming yes but hostile, not at all the blockchain technology as a whole is a frontier technology which is still gradually evolving everywhere. And as a matter of fact I would like you to watch out for this Cryptogene project as it would make alot of waves as far as crypto currency is concerned
You are very correct, i don't think any right thinking human being will think cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is crap after hearing the facts about it.
The major problem here is sharing the knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology because a whole lot of people in Africa are ignorant about it.
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:53:04 PM

I have been following this project for quite some time now and one of the major reasons I am most excited about it is because it is African and regardless of the fact that most of the times African based stuffs tend to face some kind of prejudice from the outside world. It is the perfect opportunity to make a point and show the world that even in the crypto space we would dominate.
+100000 CGT, this is exactly what this project means to me. To make a point that great things can come from Africa. Go go go Cryptogene.
Hahaha, you and this your +100000 CGT, hold am tight oo, because i don de eye am, b4 you go begin the look for am😂😂
Jokes apart, is an honour being part of this project, i feel very happy each time i talk or write about this project.
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, please don't eye my cgt token o, only sharing it with my mouth. My cgt is very precious to me o.
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:00:50 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 08:53:33 PM by Memoransom

Hahaha, you and this your +100000 CGT, hold am tight oo, because i don de eye am, b4 you go begin the look for am😂😂
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁, please don't eye my cgt token o, only sharing it with my mouth. My cgt is very precious to me o.
As were just talking and posing with it, i became jealous na,  it appeared as if you are the only one that has it😉
Anyways i was just kidding, i have mine too, but i won't tell the quantity i have, so that i will not get report of theft tomorrow.😂😂😂
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:11:21 PM

I hve a question an Interactive guys,  can anyone or government stop or put an end to the ongoing wave of cryptocurrencies?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

I hve a question an Interactive guys,  can anyone or government stop or put an end to the ongoing wave of cryptocurrencies?
Let me quote Bill Gates "No one can stop Bitcoin". By Bitcoin he is talking about cryptocurrency, we all know bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies.
I guess thats the beauty of real cyptocurrencies, is decentralized. Stopping what you don't owe or control is an impossible task.
No one can stop Cryptocurrency, no one can stop Cryptogene!!
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:20:38 PM

what is the next step, after the successful ico sale?
After the ICO which is going to end in about 2 months time, we are going to start implementing the base platforms we talked about, which will in turn sky rocket the Cryptogene Token.

You can read more about the road map here.
Link to white paper : https://cryptogene.co/assets/files/Cryptogene%20White%20Paper.pdf
Pls I want to know wether cgt will be traded in other exchange immediately after ico Or are we gonna wait for harvene to be completed,  and which exchange will Cgt be traded

Hi James I know that someone would have probably replied you but just incase no one has. Cgt would be traded on waves platform which is also the same platform you can use to acquire your cgt tokrn currently as the ico is ongoing, as soon as ico is done the haven project is just going to be another platform that would enhance the further liquidity of the token
Thank you so much guys, I've always believe in the project. I will keep supporting this project. Weldon Cryptogene Team.
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

Let me quote Bill Gates "No one can stop Bitcoin". By Bitcoin he is talking about cryptocurrency, we all know bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies.
I guess thats the beauty of real cyptocurrencies, is decentralized. Stopping what you don't owe or control is an impossible task.
But considering the recent ban of ico and exchanges in China last month, don't you think the government of Amy state have the power to stop this wave?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:42:16 PM

But considering the recent ban of ico and exchanges in China last month, don't you think the government of Amy state have the power to stop this wave?
There is a big difference between manipulating something and actually putting an end to it.
Yes granted China has a big influence over cryptocurrencies, because the control majority of the market. But did u also notice how bitcoin rose back if not to its original all time height but to a reasonable extend?
Thats the kind of power bitcoin and some other good altcoins have, you can manipulate them to an extend, but is impossible to quench them.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

I hve a question an Interactive guys,  can anyone or government stop or put an end to the ongoing wave of cryptocurrencies?

There is a big difference between manipulating something and actually putting an end to it.
Yes granted China has a big influence over cryptocurrencies, because the control majority of the market. But did u also notice how bitcoin rose back if not to its original all time height but to a reasonable extend?
Thats the kind of power bitcoin and some other good altcoins have, you can manipulate them to an extend, but is impossible to quench them.
Well said memo,  no one can stop the wave of the Blockchain industry . Even though China used to own over 60 percent  of ico's before the ban. It never Had a lasting negative effects on cryptoland
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:04:23 PM

I hve a question an Interactive guys,  can anyone or government stop or put an end to the ongoing wave of cryptocurrencies?

Well said memo,  no one can stop the wave of the Blockchain industry . Even though China used to own over 60 percent  of ico's before the ban. It never Had a lasting negative effects on cryptoland
No matter what the throw at cryptocurrencies, it will always find a way to bounce back and that is why Cryptogene Project will be unstoppable. Am not saying is going to be a smooth drive, there are going to be bumps along the way, but we will get there.
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:20:23 PM

Will regulating cryptocurrencies not give it's regulators share of power over the decentralised system?
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Will regulating cryptocurrencies not give it's regulators share of power over the decentralised system?
Regulating Cryptocurrency shows that the regulators have some power over Cryptocurrency, China proved that when the banned ICO, but did you notice that most exchangers who were affected starting looking for alternatives, most of the switched over to Japan.
What does that tell you?
China has some kind of influence over Cryptocurrencies, but have no power over it decentralized nature.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:58:51 PM

Regulating Cryptocurrency shows that the regulators have some power over Cryptocurrency, China proved that when the banned ICO, but did you notice that most exchangers who were affected starting looking for alternatives, most of the switched over to Japan.
What does that tell you?
China has some kind of influence over Cryptocurrencies, but have no power over it decentralized nature.

Even with the supposed power that China seems to have in the crypto sphere. You would notice that after some time the market began to take shape, China or no china. Cryptocurrency is to big for any person or government to control. In thr end even if fud might temporarily destabilise the market it will always recover
Memoransom

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:07:10 PM

What does that tell you?

Even with the supposed power that China seems to have in the crypto sphere. You would notice that after some time the market began to take shape, China or no china. Cryptocurrency is to big for any person or government to control. In thr end even if fud might temporarily destabilise the market it will always recover
Just like the saying goes, if you can't beat them you join, some countries have legalized Bitcoin as mode of payment. Blockchain Technology Revolution is unstoppable.
The Cryptogene Project on the other adopting the concept of blockchain Technology is also unstoppable, so instead of staying side lines, join and embrace the movement
tosign178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:13:03 AM

Can i get a link to the cryptogene telegram group?
tosign178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:17:27 AM

and also When will be the distribution of cgt bounty be distributed out?
Kingxy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:36:34 AM

Ok so earlier on I made mention of the fact that the African community as a whole especially Nigeria face a lot of prejudice from the outside world and this also touches the crypto sphere. Now I have been quite active on steemit for quite some time now and I came across a post put up buy an Indian find of mine I met on telegram/steemit and she made a point that touched me

"I joined the telegram based community accidentally. As an introvert by nature, I was skeptical about the Nigerians in the group. But keeping all the biasness aside, I wanted to be in the group so that I can learn from the group and grow on the steemit platform, as I knew it is a social platform with a difference."
Kingxy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:46:54 AM

Killing this prejudice to a large extent is one thing I know that this Cryptogene project would achieve and that's why I am all 'bullish' on this one trust me its going to be really big
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: