Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9199 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

No matter how hard people try to imitate a project, there are always things to look for which distinguishes that project from clones. Are there any steps being taken to help the investors disguise clones so as not to be scammed?
This will in turn show that the Cryptogene Team has the interest of its investors at heart.

Yes you can always write us here: hello@cryptogene.co we would be happy to assist you. Also endeavor to double check the site for the correct spellings. https://cryptogene.co
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:34:55 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:38:01 AM by Jameseversmile

Hello guys, how much do You know Africa,
Why is Africa so slow in the adoption of Blockchain?
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Hello everyone. A host of new updates from Cryptogene is coming up on Friday, 13th October, 2017. Stay tuned!

We'll also be releasing the update to our roadmap shortly and we'll start invites for Digest Alpha app soon. Only accessible to those that participated in the pre ICO and ICO

Meanwhile, you can participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com
Or by using our special ICO bot: https://t.me/Cryptogene_Ico_Bot

Thanks everyone for all the support!

This is a good news, thank goodness that I've participated. No more questions as to wether I will have access to the digest app I've been waiting for.

Weldon Cryptogene Team. I will not stop supporting this project
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

Hello everyone. A host of new updates from Cryptogene is coming up on Friday, 13th October, 2017. Stay tuned!

We'll also be releasing the update to our roadmap shortly and we'll start invites for Digest Alpha app soon. Only accessible to those that participated in the pre ICO and ICO

Meanwhile, you can participate in the Cryptogene ICO through https://www.cryptogenewallet.com

susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:27:13 PM

I will wait that day I did not follow ico from this project but I am one of the social media gifts participants of this project and hopefully this project can be satisfactory because I think this project has been a long time to build this project.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:57:08 PM

Hello guys, how much do know Africa,

Sir please I really would like to know where you are heading to with your question because in my opinion I would like to think that Africa as a continent is moving at its own pace and if you currently check that out as at today I wouldn't say it is slow. The blockchain technology is fast gaining recognition in Africa if you ask me
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Sir please I really would like to know where you are heading to with your question because in my opinion I would like to think that Africa as a continent is moving at its own pace and if you currently check that out as at today I wouldn't say it is slow. The blockchain technology is fast gaining recognition in Africa if you ask me

Exactly,  from my own standpoint, Africa is not that fast in adopting new technology to be honest. But with the widespread and news on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally, Africans are currently inquisitive about the spectacular thing about the whole thing.

Kingxy

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:00:27 PM

Exactly,  from my own standpoint, Africa is not that fast in adopting new technology to be honest. But with the widespread and news on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology generally, Africans are currently inquisitive about the spectacular thing about the whole thing.

Ok then maybe I am seeing it that way because Nigeria is the fastest African country when it comes to the adoption of the blockchain dev. And come to think of it I don't think any ico has been done by any African in Africa, I stand corrected though
 Just my observation.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:02:45 PM

Ok then maybe I am seeing it that way because Nigeria is the fastest African country when it comes to the adoption of the blockchain dev. And come to think of it I don't think any ico has been done by any African in Africa, I stand corrected though
 Just my observation.

You are quite right saying Nigeria is the fastest in technology adoption with the likes of South Africa,  etc. But just a few.  The rest mostly see Nigeria as a standpoint. 

Kingxy

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:56:33 PM

Someone told us in a group that  Btc is sold at $7k in Zimbabwe. Don't know how true it os though. Bit I was now thinking to myself that a good arbitrage opportunity can come out of there but how to go about it I'd the issue. Hopefully when Cryptogene project is set it would help in tackling all of these
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:27:26 AM

I think Africa is slow in adopting Blockchain because,
Bitcoin was made popular in Africa by MMM. A ponzi scheme that made millions of Africans penniless  early this year. Due to the fact that most Africans don't know much about technology, It made most Africans believe bitcoin and MMM are the same.

Immediately after the ponzi scheme comes high yield investment platforms, who also used bitcoin in ripping off people of their hard earned money.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:46:12 AM

I believe that atleast 50 percent of people visiting this group are Africans, so why Africa is so slow in adopting Blockchain?
Unless you can convince me other wise, I believe Africa is just too slow in adopting and implementing Blockchain. Even the search engine will confirm my claim
Kingxy

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:51:14 AM

I think Africa is slow in adopting Blockchain because,
Bitcoin was made popular in Africa by MMM. A ponzi scheme that made millions of Africans penniless  early this year. Due to the fact that most Africans don't know much about technology, It made most Africans believe bitcoin and MMM are the same.

Hahahahahaha you just took me back in time ok maybe you'd have a point saying Africa is slow with the blockchain adoption but you would agree with me that this is is beginning to change at a very fast rate and Ponzi is not necessarily synonymous with Africa but true we could atleast say that Mmm and the likes accelerated the exposure of Cryptocurrency to Africa

Immediately after the ponzi scheme comes high yield investment platforms, who also used bitcoin in ripping off people of their hard earned money.

Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:12:15 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 10:37:38 AM by Jameseversmile

Hey guys, I believe that this is a good reason for you to invest in this project. Read this news about The host country of Cryptogene https://cointelegraph.com/news/government-and-startups-are-partnering-effectively-to-develop-blockchain-in-nigeria

I believe Nigeria will soon overtake most developed countries in technology as a whole.
Wow, this is interesting, this is good news for Cryptogene investors, I believe Cryptogene has come to Africa at the right time, the land is green. I will keep supporting cgt
Memoransom

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

According to the White paper, the Cryotogene Alpha Digest aims at narrowing the gap between the professionals of blockchain technology and those who don't knw.
What makes this soo special or different, the internet is there, whenever i need info, i could just google it.
What do i stand to benefit from Alpha Digest Base Platform?
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

I couldn't extract the video clip I watched one of the management personnel of the Nigerian apex bank, CBN,  advise Nigerians to adopt Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology to maximise its transparency and privacy in maximising and getting the best return out of their businesses and services.

I believe this move by the Nigerian apex bank will soon send signal of adoption to other African countries.  Or do anyone here think otherwise?

Memoransom

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

Is been long we have been hearing this news about Nigeria adopting blockchain technology, there was even a time  the central bank of Nigeria said the were considering adopting it, well all i can say is the are all rumors until see tangible actions.
Maybe Cryptogene Could ginger up the process considering the fact that it is an indigenous coin, but am a little bit skeptical if the team has what it takes to soften the minds of the government.
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

Is been long we have been hearing this news about Nigeria adopting blockchain technology, there was even a time  the central bank of Nigeria said the were considering adopting it, well all i can say is the are all rumors until see tangible actions.
Maybe Cryptogene Could ginger up the process considering the fact that it is an indigenous coin, but am a little bit skeptical if the team has what it takes to soften the minds of the government.

Considering the situation at the moment, government has showed their interest through the apex bank.  It's now left for individuals and private entities to do their part. In other countries that cryptocurrency and blockchain are blooming now didn't start with the government, rather individuals and organisations. When that is done, government will actually align. 

That's why I applaud the place of cryptogene in driving this technology in Africa.

Memoransom

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

Is been long we have been hearing this news about Nigeria adopting blockchain technology, there was even a time  the central bank of Nigeria said the were considering adopting it, well all i can say is the are all rumors until see tangible actions.

Considering the situation at the moment, government has showed their interest through the apex bank.  It's now left for individuals and private entities to do their part. In other countries that cryptocurrency and blockchain are blooming now didn't start with the government, rather individuals and organisations. When that is done, government will actually align.  

That's why I applaud the place of cryptogene in driving this technology in Africa.
Oh i see, i think you are right, so inorder words you are saying that the Nigerian Government will follow suit if the see that people are embracing the technology.
Just a quick one, for people to embrace this technology, especially the cryptogene project, the developers really need to get to the minds of the people, entice them, really show that the out for business, is the team up to that task?
I also have a couple of questions up there that need answers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: