Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9194 times)
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:29:54 PM

I have seen some coins do very fine during the ICO, once it hits on exchanges, the developers dumps and abandon it. The Cryptogene project is very different, even after the ICO, even after been listed on exchanges, the team still has a whole lot of work to do.

Anyone who knows good projects won't will dump Cryptogene. I personally will never dump cgt because of their harvene  and Blockchain projects. I trust in cgt
Yea sure, wasn't actually referring to holders, was talking about developers, one thing is to develop coin, another is to make it worth something, when developers think there work is done when the coin hits exchange, that's the beginning of failure
Yes, remember that funds raised during ico's are supposed to be used to sponsor the
Main Project. But most devs takes ico as a get rich quick biz. And thats why many supports ico's to be regulated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:45:12 PM

I have an educative question guys, and I think this will help everyone here.
What are the fundamental things to consider before investing in any ICO?

For me
1 the use case of the token
2 the level of activity the community behind it has
3 then probably the technology it's built on

But number one is key for me cos that's what ensures I don't go and buy a pump and dump token Smiley
To add to memo's list, I will check the biography of the founder, and also try to dig about the other team members.
Targeted audience/sector is another thing to consider
also you may consider the chosen platform they are developing and where they are built. this is one of the important thing in an ico project..
like this one they focused at education and other field and nature of work and need which Africa are really needed, this may consider a huge percent to add in success!
Now I think I have enough information About ico's , and won't fall a victim of dumped projects again. This thread is very informative. weldon guys
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:40:44 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?

Firstly I think you should be part of the telegram group on Cryptogene if you are not maybe then we could help you with the link because on the telegram platform you can contact any of the dev team members. And then you can ask your questions,meanwhile I don't think there is any enquiry you would want to make that able hands here cannot handle so feel free to ask.

I thought this forum was also to engage in discussions about the project and get answers to questions? r devs not active here?
Am not quite sure, the core developers are very very busy with the project, but am quite sure a lot of people here can assist you with any question you have, most of us participated during the pre - ico. What i mean is this, the are not always available but the are not anonymous either.

In even bigger projects the team members are available on all forums to answer questions. Or at least have representatives. They can make time to connect here also.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:48:11 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.
The team are also open for suggestions if you have any.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:22:48 AM

But was there any particular reason why the Cryptogene team decided to make the cgt token based on waves platform? Not that o don't like it or have anything with it am just curious. Because over time I seem to have noticed that a number of tokens are also based on the waves platform
Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.
Having conducted a lot of research, Cryptogene came to the conclusion to build its own blockchain using an already existing blockchain like Ethereum as a guide. However, Cryptogene would be utilizing a dual blockchain technology otherwise known as BLOCKSWAP for its crowdsale. The blockchains Waves and Ethereum would pave way to access the advantages of both blockchains, while we develop our blockchain (Tailored specifically to the needs of the African continent) on the long run. This blockchain would be launched with SILK.

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley
Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
Bitcoin lacks this quality, it was however added on the etheruem platform.
Take for example you want to buy a house, you can probably do that without even knowing the seller, all you need to do is to pay with crypto, the receipt or anything that determines ownership of what you are purchasing will be released to you, everything is programmed with some kind of codes.
Now after the ICO, CGT smart contracts will gradually move over to the etheruem platform, our app, wallet etc, will run on etheruem platform, which will enable you use CGT for smart comtract transactions.

Awesome response now you make me wanna send u some of my CGT Smiley this thing has come to stay guys. And we are here to make it  have impact in the lives of those around is starting form those our friends that ask us what we always do online to make money. At least thank God it's not yahoo yahoo.... Winks
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:52:39 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 08:07:37 PM by Memoransom

But was there any particular reason why the Cryptogene team decided to make the cgt token based on waves platform? Not that o don't like it or have anything with it am just curious. Because over time I seem to have noticed that a number of tokens are also based on the waves platform
Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.
Having conducted a lot of research, Cryptogene came to the conclusion to build its own blockchain using an already existing blockchain like Ethereum as a guide. However, Cryptogene would be utilizing a dual blockchain technology otherwise known as BLOCKSWAP for its crowdsale. The blockchains Waves and Ethereum would pave way to access the advantages of both blockchains, while we develop our blockchain (Tailored specifically to the needs of the African continent) on the long run. This blockchain would be launched with SILK.

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley
Smart contracts help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
Take for example you want to buy a house, you can probably do that without even knowing the seller, all you need to do is to pay with crypto, the receipt or anything that determines ownership of what you are purchasing will be released to you, everything is programmed with some kind of codes.
Now after the ICO, CGT smart contracts will gradually move over to the etheruem platform, our app, wallet etc, will run on etheruem platform, which will enable you use CGT for smart comtract transactions.

Awesome response now you make me wanna send u some of my CGT Smiley this thing has come to stay guys. And we are here to make it  have impact in the lives of those around is starting form those our friends that ask us what we always do online to make money. At least thank God it's not yahoo yahoo.... Winks
am waiting for my CGT straight ahead, and don't even try to tell me is a joke, because i won't take it likely with you., The joy this project gives me is so much that sometimes when am angry, all i need to do is to remember the Cryptogene Project
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:35:40 AM

Yes we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. Waves is designed from the ground up for business use and mass consumer adoption. It’s a fast, scalable platform that prioritises the user and provides powerful tools for developers.Creating, distributing and dealing with tokens is incredibly straightforward. It takes less than a minute to launch your blockchain token, and there are tools that allow you to send them to investors with an absolute minimum of fuss. And of course it has a user-friendly interface.

I have read the white paper of these project a number of times now due to my level of activity in its community and I have been seeing this part " we decided to actually run token sale on Waves platform, and run smart contract on Ethereum for obvious  reasons. " So quick question..... I want to ask what exactly means when we say  rum smart contract on Etherium? Smiley

Awesome response now you make me wanna send u some of my CGT Smiley this thing has come to stay guys. And we are here to make it  have impact in the lives of those around is starting form those our friends that ask us what we always do online to make money. At least thank God it's not yahoo yahoo.... Winks
Hahaha, am waiting for my CGT straight ahead, and don't even try to tell me is a joke, because i won't take it likely with you. 😂😂, The joy this project gives me is so much that sometimes when am angry, all i need to do is to remember the Cryptogene Project
Lol I just got trapped by this joy.  Though it couldn't have been less. Not with a super team as the Cryptogene Team that has always remained driven by purpose and not tide.  KUDOS TEAM!

Memoransom

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:16:58 AM

Hi. Apart from the core team, I would like to know if the project has any advisors?

Firstly I think you should be part of the telegram group on Cryptogene if you are not maybe then we could help you with the link because on the telegram platform you can contact any of the dev team members. And then you can ask your questions,meanwhile I don't think there is any enquiry you would want to make that able hands here cannot handle so feel free to ask.

I thought this forum was also to engage in discussions about the project and get answers to questions? r devs not active here?
Am not quite sure, the core developers are very very busy with the project, but am quite sure a lot of people here can assist you with any question you have, most of us participated during the pre - ico. What i mean is this, the are not always available but the are not anonymous either.

In even bigger projects the team members are available on all forums to answer questions. Or at least have representatives. They can make time to connect here also.
Maybe you didn't quite understand what i said, the core members are very busy, nevertheless there are representative here who are willing to attend to your questions.
Am sure the core members will make out time to join us here soon.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:20:25 AM

Cryptogene is a project of a community of young minds, birthed by dedicated team.  Feel free to spill your doubts or views,  they will definitely be attended to here.

Memoransom

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

Cryptogene is a project of a community of young minds, birthed by dedicated team.  Feel free to spill your doubts or views,  they will definitely be attended to here.
To add to this, you can go through the thread, you will see that many people have asked a lot of questions, there questions hasn't been ignored or overlooked, i assure you yours won't be a different case.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

Hello mexi.db I am here to answer your questions. Our devs are focused more on completion and release of Digest alpha app,  which would be out soon.  Watch out for big things coming!
Memoransom

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:51:01 AM

I was just going through this, it got me thinking, listing CGT of exchanges wouldn't be a big deal when the see what this project has to offer.
We got listed on tokenmarket.net The biggest and one of the most trusted website for ICO listings:
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/waves/assets/cryptogene/
Kingxy

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

Ya to add to what you have just said, the minds behind this community as a whole are not just young but they are bright minds who are also doing well in other aspects of life and are as vibrant as you can imagine. The 1srt time I joined the community all I had to do to begin to fully or should I say better understand Cryptocurrency was to read up on chats for about 3 weeks and boom my knowledge level git 'pumped'
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.
Memoransom

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:01:47 AM

As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.
The squad is mind blowing, is just like in the game of football, an experienced fan will always bet his money on a squad he has at least 80% confidence in. When you take a good look at the team, is definitely a squad that can move mountains.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

I was just going through this, it got me thinking, listing CGT of exchanges wouldn't be a big deal when the see what this project has to offer.
We got listed on tokenmarket.net The biggest and one of the most trusted website for ICO listings:
Weldon cgt team. It seems I've seen your listing on two more ico listing sites. ICOPROFILE and ICOLERT. Kudos
Sirjamesadeiza

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:12:29 AM

Weldon cgt team. It seems I've seen your listing on two more ico listing sites. ICOPROFILE and ICOLERT. Kudos
You are very correct sir, Cryptogene team will continually work together to make sure that this community have great impact in Africa and the rest of the world
Memoransom

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

Yes indeed, they Cyptogene Team are really doing a wonderful job, the need to be encouraged to carrry on with there wonderful work. A lot of things are yet to be achieved, but with our support and encouragement, this project will be epic.
yemyoung

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:16:05 AM

Nice and awesome project.... i'm on the lookout.
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:25:37 AM

Pls is the ico still on, how much have Cryptogene raised so far? I need an answer to this questions as soon as possible guy's. Told t My friends here about cgt and they  wants to invest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: