Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:28:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9199 times)
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:34:20 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.
The team are also open for suggestions if you have any.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.

Bash has quite a track record for ambassadorial roles, and for leading the almost 1yr old cryptogene community, but that's it. If I'm not mistaken, development has been outsourced to Andela. There are no core blockchain devs on the team.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

The Cryptogene Team are made up of people with great caliber, people with a lot of experience on Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, everyone within the team is assigned to one work or the other of which advsing should be one of them. If you look at the road mad and the team has achieved so far, you will see the truth in what am saying.
The team has also partnered with Qchain, the reason for a partnership is to work together, share ideas, seek for advise, etc.

This is so because we don't believe that an advisory board is what we need to execute a successful project. Most times, they are only used as a figure-head to hype projects and contribute little or nothing to the implementation of such projects. Most ICOs use advisors as a strategy to rake in funds for it's tokensale and that's it nothing more.

OK cool. Was just asking to find out since I didn't find them listed anywhere. And since your team isn't very experienced in the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency space, I didn't think it would be out of place. And then it seems you're taking advantage of your partnership with Qchain, which is very good.
As for team Experience and track record, BASH AMINU have a good and reputable track record as founder of cryptogene. He have been ambassador of humaniq in Nigeria for more than 6 months and he was also an ambassador of RSK. He's gat a good reputation in the cryptocurrency community and that's why most are committed to making the cryptogene project a success. People like Rex and Bitmama (nicknames) are also very reputable members of the cryptocurrency community in Africa.

Also, we have very experienced developers some of which are from Andela as part of the tech team. All dedicated to making the cryptogene project a success.

Bash has quite a track record for ambassadorial roles, and for leading the almost 1yr old cryptogene community, but that's it. If I'm not mistaken, development has been outsourced to Andela. There are no core blockchain devs on the team.

So you mean it's a scam? What a pity...
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

I don't think this is a scam. Just my opinion, advisers maybe used to hype but we also have to understand that they are influential and reliable people. I strongly suggest blockchain developers to be part of the team. Enlist on your team some good programmers especially those from top crypto markety like the US, Russia, Australia, China, Japan or South Korea as they are also valuable assets in terms of marketing.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

I don't think this is a scam. Just my opinion, advisers maybe used to hype but we also have to understand that they are influential and reliable people. I strongly suggest blockchain developers to be part of the team. Enlist on your team some good programmers especially those from top crypto markety like the US, Russia, Australia, China, Japan or South Korea as they are also valuable assets in terms of marketing.
It doesn't make sense to me all the arguments, I have read white paper and joined the community to learn more about this project, it's quite innovative. I have seen a couple of these big projects with notable personalities in the crypto-ecosystem still scam investors via various means with also bogus amounts to be raised during their ICO,  now how many of these really offer real-life solutions to value system, let's be honest about this? They want to educate, implement and adopt Blockchain tech in Africa where this is mostly needed. I am enthusiasitc about this project, which I believe stand out from the crowd in every aspect.
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

You really are one hell of a funny person. Lol are you sure you even said what was typed or you just want to get a yes or no answer as to know if the project is a scam or not, you might want to be getting better understanding before you comment or are least make constructive criticism. Well you came to the right place. All you have to do is just read up or ask any question and response is assured even if it has been answered before
Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:56:40 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:38:58 AM by Jameseversmile

"Cryptogene's mission is to provide blockchain-based solutions, especially for African countries.":
Why did you choose African countries and continue to implement on the entire African continent?
If you have been to Africa, you will agree with me that African are behind in every aspect except in natural resources. They lack adequate informations due to bad infrastructure. Africans are still in there infancy in Blockchain. Hence the need to educate them on how to adopt and implement the Blockchain.

I support of cgt
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:42:06 AM

It doesn't make sense to me all the arguments, I have read white paper and joined the community to learn more about this project, it's quite innovative. I have seen a couple of these big projects with notable personalities in the crypto-ecosystem still scam investors via various means with also bogus amounts to be raised during their ICO,  now how many of these really offer real-life solutions to value system, let's be honest about this? They want to educate, implement and adopt Blockchain tech in Africa where this is mostly needed. I am enthusiasitc about this project, which I believe stand out from the crowd in every aspect.
I posted that reply based on the research I've made so far about Cryptogene. I am not among the team neither am I the thread manager. They have been at work and will get back to you soon. Cryptogene is not and will never be a scam. Before I started to support this project, I have done my research and am pleased with the results. I have also attended one of their meetups in Nigeria. They have the vision and they have the human resources needed. So,  I will advise anyone doubting this project to join cryptogene telegram group, ask questions and u will get chorus answers. All the teams members are their for u. And note, if cgt is a scam, qchain wouldn't have partnered with them.
It's so childish and immature to simply label a project scam, without trying to do any findings.
I
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:51:14 AM

I like this one, but one can not just conclude yet because Cryptogene has got quiet a number of partnerships recently.
They are not a Lone Wolf neither are they anonymous, I believe your suggestions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Remember Cryptogene is a community and in a community, their is every human resources to accomplish any task
Kingxy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:04:28 PM

To think of it Cryptogene is here to stay even if you call it a scam time holds the answer to these kinds of questions and come to think of it a project with reputable partnerships such as this can in no way be a scam with the social media you can always find that out. Even if I would agree that my support for this project might be quite sentimental there is no disputing the fact that it is a solid project
enigmatical

Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:34:23 PM

Check out the new official graphics for CGT
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

Wow,  I like this, nice graphics, this shows team is constantly working to improve. Will follow this project closely it's got potentials. Time to invest.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:05:00 PM

ICO still ongoing till 24th November. Buy now https://cryptogene.co/ico.html

Learn how to participate using the ICObot here:
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/how-to-participate-in-the-cryptogene-ico-using-the-ico-bot-7efe30e1f63f
Kingxy

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

Wow! Now I am so loving this graphic work!. My favourite of them all non the less is the one that shows all the countries in Africa with their names being used to produce their forms. Nice work guys keep em coming
Jameseversmile

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:08:32 AM

Wow, so beautiful, this means that the Team is constantly working as they say. This graphic is so captivating . Time to buy more cgt.
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

beautiful graphics design. I will never stop supporting this wonderful project.
Weldon cgt Team.
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:57:20 AM

ICO still ongoing till 24th November. Buy now https://cryptogene.co/ico.html

Learn how to participate using the ICObot here:
https://medium.com/@cryptogene/how-to-participate-in-the-cryptogene-ico-using-the-ico-bot-7efe30e1f63f

This is nothing less than lovely.
Cryptogene all the way. 
This is so nice to behold, I noticed a great input lately on the ICO, really nice the way things are going.

Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:02:12 AM

This is  a wonderful graphics, am happy i got part in the cgt token! nice work to the dev team and whole team. its nice to be here
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:28:19 AM

My point exactly Periodik. Listing Qchain and Andela as partners would give the project some more credibilty. In my opinion most of the contributions for this ico will come from the core community, which is quite strong. But with what's on ground currently, attracting bigger investors will be difficult. Cryptogene needs to step up. It's easy to talk about ideals. I hope to see more improvements as the ICO progresses.
Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:53:17 AM

good day, i partake in the cgt ico, when will the stat of all token generated be announced to the investors?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:15 AM

good day, i partake in the cgt ico, when will the stat of all token generated be announced to the investors?
This will be displayed soon. Watch out for more updates soon to come. Join the community crowdsale channel here:  https://t.me/cryptogenecrowdsale  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: