Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CRYPTOGENE | Blockchain solutions for Africa [ICO 24 Sep 2017]  (Read 9192 times)
Kingxy

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

So what are the updates on Cryptogene? Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project?

There have been alot of updates about the Cryptogene project if I would not be mistaking there have been more than 3 three major updates on the last two weeks. and I don't quite understand that part where u said "Which part of the planet they already roamed and pitched their project". I smell contempt there I might be wrong though just saying visit www.cryptogene.co and come back here fr clarifications
I heard Cryptogene wings have spread across the world. A friend of mine from India said he saw a cgt facebook sponsored ads. That's in India, I believe their are many other countries that have participated

Wow this is really interesting to to know personally fr me i think a good project will always stand out no matter what, be in form Asia , Africa, Europe wherever all that would matter from an investors end is whether or not you made yourself a part of that project. Time unveils everything

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ifecostar

Activity: 93

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:22:04 AM

Who has tested the alpha digest platform?  Or are we still anticipating access to it?
The interface really look great, and I hope it comes out that user friendly. If it does, then it's going to be a great school.

soln236

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Who has tested the alpha digest platform?  Or are we still anticipating access to it?
The interface really look great, and I hope it comes out that user friendly. If it does, then it's going to be a great school.
yeah I think it still in it testing alpha stage, yet to be fully accessed I guess.
Memoransom

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

I can't wait to have access to the Cryptogene Alpha App for Digest, i don't think anyone can access it right now, is showing 60% completed on the website, there is no doubt the Cryptogene team are working 24/7 to ensure that the app is ready for usage. Is going to be wonderful
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

yeah I think it still in it testing alpha stage, yet to be fully accessed I guess.

I would have preferred a response from someone that is sure of the stage of the project currently.  That would have been great to hear from someone's experience.  Nevertheless, Cryptogene is really doing well.  I'm impressed that they are not limited to ICO hype, they are developing alongside,  unlike many projects.

Kingxy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:41:40 AM

Haven't really had the time to explore the testing of that platform but then I want to understand what exactly we are to expect from this.......... Maybe I should just go and check it out myself
Once and for all
Memoransom

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:42:47 AM

Haven't really had the time to explore the testing of that platform but then I want to understand what exactly we are to expect from this.......... Maybe I should just go and check it out myself
Once and for all
Well i think i have glance of what to expect from the Cryptogene App for Digest, i just went through the white paper again, particularly on the area of the Alpa App, even if the app turns out to be different from what is stated on the white paper, the difference shouldn't be much and it should be for the best
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:57:29 AM

Hello everyone. The CEO of Cryptogene, Bashir Aminu, would be speaking at the blockchain summit event in Abuja, Nigeria on the 15th of November 2017. Visit http://blockchainsummit.ng for more info

Memoransom

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:06:59 AM

Hello everyone. The CEO of Cryptogene, Bashir Aminu, would be speaking at the blockchain summit event in Abuja, Nigeria on the 15th of November 2017. Visit http://blockchainsummit.ng for more info

Goodnews, i heard about it too, is really going to help in giving us assurance that this project is worth investing in, i just wish i was in Abuja right now.
Please is there a way to connect to the event from any part of the country via internet or anyother way?
soln236

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OBGOfGN.jpg
This is a great step actually, as concerned persons will get to hear and ask pressing issues they might have which  could be troubling them with immediate physical response. I would definitely save the date. Kudos guys
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:16:38 PM

This is definitely going to be a great opportunity for Cryptogene as a brand and a good news for all CGT holders.

I think I need to increase my bag before the first phase ends. Cryptogene is really gaining grounds already.

Kingxy

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

Once and for all
Well i think i have glance of what to expect from the Cryptogene App for Digest, i just went through the white paper again, particularly on the area of the Alpa App, even if the app turns out to be different from what is stated on the white paper, the difference shouldn't be much and it should be for the best
Ok because I really wonder sometimes how exactly that app which is intended to achieve what. I think right now going back to visit that white paper for the umpteenth time though, but won't be a bad idea. Good to also hear about the event that is going to be held concerning blockchain on Abuja too bad I won't be able to attend right now we would appreciate any form of recording from the event though
Memoransom

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

This is a great step actually, as concerned persons will get to hear and ask pressing issues they might have which  could be troubling them with immediate physical response. I would definitely save the date. Kudos guys
Exactly, the event is going to be very important, Bash better get prepared because a lot of investors are going to bombard him with questions, anyways i trust he can handle the heat. But we need more information, is the event based on invitation? What are the requirements?

Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

Exactly, the event is going to be very important, Bash better get prepared because a lot of investors are going to bombard him with questions, anyways i trust he can handle the heat. But we need more information, is the event based on invitation? What are the requirements?

From the information I got,  the event is free and open to all crypto and blockchain enthusiasts and investors, as well as potential investors. 

I believe, Cryptogene is going farther with this.

Jameseversmile

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

Wowwwww, Africa has stepped up. I will be right there at Abuja for the summit. Weldon Cryptogene CEO
Ifecostar

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

ⓑⓐⓢⓗ | ᴄʀʏᴘᴛᴏɢᴇɴᴇ.ᴄᴏ:
The #cryptogene team working in some new updates. Stay tuned!
@wavesplatform @ethereumproject #ICO #blockchain… https://t.co/GXAw8guxr0

Cryptogene is really a fantastic team.

Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

ⓑⓐⓢⓗ | ᴄʀʏᴘᴛᴏɢᴇɴᴇ.ᴄᴏ:
The #cryptogene team working in some new updates. Stay tuned!
@wavesplatform @ethereumproject #ICO #blockchain… https:/[Suspicious link removed]/GXAw8guxr0

Cryptogene is really a fantastic team.
What could probably be in store for us. O lord, open my eyes to see the future, I just can't wait.😕

Anticipating anyway.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

Any airdrop given.. Wink

Now you might wanna get on the telegram group and find out for yourself now won't you? So many goodies to be made from the Cryptogene. And for the bounty I think so too the project is where u can find just about anything you are looking for, so welcome on board mahn
Sirjamesadeiza

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

Any airdrop given.. Wink
People love airdrop because it's free money, but must not be made a priority, anyway we await Cryptogene to make statements if their will be any kinda airdrop.
Kingxy

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:13:02 AM

Any airdrop given.. Wink
People love airdrop because it's free money, but must not be made a priority, anyway we await Cryptogene to make statements if their will be any kinda airdrop.

I personally feel the whole airdrop thingy has started to gradually take away focus from legitimate Cryptocurrency based projects thereby solely leaving the market at the mercy of speculators, considering the fact that all every one wants to do now is to flood towards the raining freebie and then dump token. But then again this too is a bubble let's keep our fingers crossed and watch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: