Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78546 times)
Awwad Michael

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:43:34 PM

The business is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betVOT

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Hello,

I am new to Bitcointalk, but have been active on the Votecoin Discord channel since last winter (III-James-lll over on discord).

I joined to let folks know that I will be posting all of the NFL games for sports betting this year.  You can find the poll#'s, lines, and rules on my website - betVOT.com

If you have any questions about how the betting works, please contact me on the Votecoin Discord, or by email at admin@betvot.com.  There are also instructions and a FAQ on the website as well.

Thank you,
James
Joiner Grange

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this project can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Cryptobeliever80

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

What in particular do you suggest to do, in order to add VOT to more exchanges?
Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Tom,

now, we are afraid, if you told us you don't have any future plan for VOTECOIN, specially when you write in the white paper:

- We assume that VoteCoin will achieve at least similar or even better results and the past statistics support our assumption.

You want to do the same or better results of coin listed in few exchanges, just in tradesatoshi?Huh You will never, never se the coin growth there.

Peoples invest thousands dollars in this project, if you don't have any marketing strategy I suggest you to do one for the next months.
WR-104

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

Hello Team!
Is it possible on official pool to make payout once a week (for example)? For those miners who do not reach a balance of 100 VOT?
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:16:09 AM

Hello,

I am new to Bitcointalk, but have been active on the Votecoin Discord channel since last winter (III-James-lll over on discord).

I joined to let folks know that I will be posting all of the NFL games for sports betting this year.  You can find the poll#'s, lines, and rules on my website - betVOT.com

If you have any questions about how the betting works, please contact me on the Votecoin Discord, or by email at admin@betvot.com.  There are also instructions and a FAQ on the website as well.

Thank you,
James

Awesome work this is super exciting. I dont know shit about NFL but i might punt for fun.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
thesudio

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:24:38 AM

[/quote]

Tom,

now, we are afraid, if you told us you don't have any future plan for VOTECOIN, specially when you write in the white paper:

- We assume that VoteCoin will achieve at least similar or even better results and the past statistics support our assumption.

You want to do the same or better results of coin listed in few exchanges, just in tradesatoshi?Huh You will never, never se the coin growth there.

Peoples invest thousands dollars in this project, if you don't have any marketing strategy I suggest you to do one for the next months.
[/quote]

This is a community coin, the ICO stated all ICO funds will go directly to wallet functionality and vision, Yes tom is a very technical dev, he hired graphic design devs for the gui wallet to look the way it does, he has said marketing and paying for listings wont come before private txs, shielded addresses, private betting, auto refunds, poll reviews and poll explorer spruce up, then after that theres mobile wallet, crowdfunding protocol etc etc and even then vot may not succeed and the funds left for marketing might be dry but hey im excited and will hodl for atleast a few years. Its the community that builds up the crypto, if enough of us contact youtubers (when the wallet is updated for shileded addys and the proper sapling update) and contact bloggers and crypto news sites, if those people can see vot is being used in terms of www.betvot.com and poll explorer they will be keen to talk about it. 

But theres still so much to do before Votecoin can be pitched to the bigger youtubers etc and most of that has to do with community use, if we can market vot amongst ourselves and bring in some noobs to partake in getting the volume up not only on tradesatoshi but the other exchanges vot is on like digitalprice and cratex. The wallet and the tech and the proposition is sound, i agree not marketing can seem like shooting yourself in the foot, but getting the wrong people to market it or marketing a product thats not 100% can also shoot you in the foot, but i agree it shouldnt be for a lack of trying.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
kimyoon

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Tom,

I think so, this project should do something greater than mere coin collecting spare change. you have to think about something real that really could develop in the future so you will attract more investors to come aboard.
cluburlauber

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

i am very exited what will happen if the buy order at 50 and 40 sat is done. Will it fall down until 0 ?
Sionadgeocon

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

-Tom

Tom,

I think so, this project should do something greater than mere coin collecting spare change. you have to think about something real that really could develop in the future so you will attract more investors to come aboard.

The project is entering the phase where the hurricane of new happening can blow u out. If u dont want that, send money to the community wallet to help building the trust and loyalty towards the person who controls the wallet. When the money hits the wallet it will be immediately withdrawn and used for amusement as well as shopping in the agricultural supply store.
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

Greetings
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

i am very exited what will happen if the buy order at 50 and 40 sat is done. Will it fall down until 0 ?

I don't think that it's so matter until VOT reach enough big exchange.
The development is far from the end but it moves slowly but moves. GUI wallet is also far from perfect.
It would be good to see a report about one year work with VOT and further plans especially for ICO participants  Wink

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Cryptobeliever80

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

It would be good to see a report about one year work with VOT and further plans especially for ICO participants  Wink

I think it will be good one post for 1 year report and future action for 2019.
TheMiningPool.mine

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Hi all!

We are building a new and amazing multipool for most important coins and altcoins. We still working on the frontend and adding coins.

VOTECOIN [VOT]  HAS BEEN ADDED TO OUR POOL!

theminingpool.online

ALL FEES ARE SET TO 0%
ALL PAYMENTS FULLY WORKING!
CONVERSION DIRECTLY INTO BTC AVAILABLE

FOR VOTECOIN [VOT]

stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3401 -u YOURUSERNAME.x -p ANYPASSWORD

HappyMinning! Smiley

Regards,
TheMiningPool
MikeWil

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:40:46 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
Cryptobeliever80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:26:42 PM

I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

You are the trader of the year men,    Huh
thesudio

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

You are the trader of the year men,    Huh

Lol at 60% if you holding you want a lot more than that haha

thesudio

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:26:52 AM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the idea. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the business succeeds we get a great product

Please feel free to share my video on this coins potential if you like.

Voting to sport betting all covered.

Votecoin 101 - What is it? - Crypto Democracy

https://youtu.be/OoilfdCNtIM

uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

It's good video but it's about half a year old. There was good enough start but now is silence.
Nothing happened. One year passed from the VOT beggining and the progress is unclear at all.
Does it mean that VOT investment was a bad idea?
Just any response by devteam is needed

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: