Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78546 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:21:19 PM

Hello Admin,

We are glad to invite you into our instantbitex Exchange.

Instant Bitex - Intelligent Platform to Trade and Invest Crypto Currency. We have got 4,00,000 subscriptions within the span of 6 months. Our custom trading engine was designed to be scalable and to ensure that orders are executed in real-time.

We are offering new COINS/TOKENS to be listed in our exchange, Instant Bitex could be more helpful to attract more users. we are giving listing opportunity with the best price. We are charging only 0.10% as Trading Fee. (Most of the exchanges are charging more than 0.20% as Trading Commission). Please click below link to Add Coin.

Add your Coin
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8WcDvgbPY4QVc91NHbsFhXlDMfrsvSYKyFn55TAnOR3u_Gg/viewform

Join Our Telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/I7lI2FJTNF-H870S1iXnPA
Coinmarketcap : https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/instant-bitex/
CoinCodex : https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
Coingecko : https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/instantbitex
CryptoCompare : https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/instantbitex/

Please feel free to revert on this mail for any further clarification.
Thank you.
Instant Bitex Team.

Looks interesting. Instant Bitex has total daily trade volume about 4-5 mil$. It's more than 10 times grater compared with Trade Satoshi. It would be good step for VoteCoin to be added here

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cluburlauber

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Who is selling this lot of coins ? Is it an asic machine z9 ? With 50 Satoshi its only profitable with asic.No GPU can mine it profitable with this price.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

Who is selling this lot of coins ? Is it an asic machine z9 ? With 50 Satoshi its only profitable with asic.No GPU can mine it profitable with this price.

It's only several hundred dollars daily volume. Indeed VOT mining profitable days can be counted one's fingers. And it's due to very thin market with no liquidity. VOT price on Trade Satoshi is very manipulative. You can move market by 50% only with 0.1-0.2 BTC. As soon as VOT reach an exchange with enough volumes we will see the profitability equal other Equihash coins. Also should to note Equihash becomes ASIC-algo and nothing can be done about it.

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
KeithA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Hello,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
cluburlauber

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:13:57 PM

Hello,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!

There is no buy button in official website
cluburlauber

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

It's only several hundred dollars daily volume. Indeed VOT mining profitable days can be counted one's fingers. And it's due to very thin market with no liquidity. VOT price on Trade Satoshi is very manipulative. You can move market by 50% only with 0.1-0.2 BTC. As soon as VOT reach an exchange with enough volumes we will see the profitability equal other Equihash coins. Also should to note Equihash becomes ASIC-algo and nothing can be done about it.
I dont know if a bigger exchange helps for the price. If i have a z9 asic and its profitable to sell at 50 satoschi i would do the same. So the Problem is the asic is profitable and the GPU not.
WR-104

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:33:54 PM by WR-104

I will clarify the situation. The new version at startup produces an error: error cannot find the zcash network parameters in the following directory. And in this directory I put the keys:
https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-proving.key
https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-verifying.key

But the error still appears. Perhaps something is missing or I need to download other keys? (Talk about windows 10)

In the new version of the wallet in the folder zkSNARK should be more files
Code:
sapling-output.params
sapling-spend.params
sprout-groth16.params

How to get them?
Code:
Please run 'zcash for-fetch-params' or
'./zcutil/fetch-params.sh' and then restart.
Where these scripts take in Windows?
I threw these 3 files from my wallet on Linux. But now when I start votecoind.exe it requests rpcuser and rpcpassword. I did not understand further.
thesudio

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

When you download the new version and copy files from new wallet into old wallet like it says, opening the wallet downloaded the proving keys again it took a while longer than the first time. But it came right as soon as it finished getting the keys... I could try upload the proving keys files i have in my wallet and you can try it if you like, please join the Votecoin discord and post your issue in the #help section.

Check out my YouTube chan here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKi5UIGkX2ctFiGUhhxR1Q for Qortal News QORT: QRk5TG57SQGLkybXUqxBnobADTFGj9GR3Z
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:06:49 PM

I dont know if a bigger exchange helps for the price. If i have a z9 asic and its profitable to sell at 50 satoschi i would do the same. So the Problem is the asic is profitable and the GPU not.

It became clear after Equihash asic's announcement. Is it bad or good? According previously presented asics for example for x11 algo the price of x11 coins grew up very high in half of year. So it's quite possible that it can be with equihash also. Time will show

cluburlauber

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

It became clear after Equihash asic's announcement. Is it bad or good? According previously presented asics for example for x11 algo the price of x11 coins grew up very high in half of year. So it's quite possible that it can be with equihash also. Time will show
Do you really believe that asic is good for the coin ?.i see a massive dump since asic is in advange about the costs of mining with this coin. Even the price is under Rentability then asic stops. But this Price is very low. I believr half from now
Tony_Poko

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
votecoin.site (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

All ofthe proving files for VoteCoin are the same as for ZCash, thus can be downloaded from official ZCash download URLs:

https://z.cash/downloads/sapling-spend.params
   https://z.cash/downloads/sapling-output.params
   https://z.cash/downloads/sprout-groth16.params 

It is described in README.txt file
-Tom

I will clarify the situation. The new version at startup produces an error: error cannot find the zcash network parameters in the following directory. And in this directory I put the keys:

But the error still appears. Perhaps something is missing or I need to download other keys? (Talk about windows 10)

In the new version of the wallet in the folder zkSNARK should be more files
Code:
sapling-output.params
sapling-spend.params
sprout-groth16.params

How to get them?
Code:
Please run 'zcash for-fetch-params' or
'./zcutil/fetch-params.sh' and then restart.
Where these scripts take in Windows?
I threw these 3 files from my wallet on Linux. But now when I start votecoind.exe it requests rpcuser and rpcpassword. I did not understand further.

VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy
votecoin.site (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

Hello Admin,

We are glad to invite you into our instantbitex Exchange.

Coin listing fee of 1 BTC would be reasonable, if the exchange had real volume.
But from my point of view, it is questionable.

For example, just look at the main BTCUSD pair.
Current price at bitfinex is $7276 with spread as low as $1. You can trade 100 BTC within spread of $10
However, on instantbitex there are sell orders for price $7355 and buy orders for $6875 which is spread $480.
It indicates very low real trading volume to me.
-Tom

Cryptobeliever80

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Hey Tom,

it's 1 year now I follow you and invest in VOT, but, I don't see any market strategy. What do you think you will do for add VOT in more exchanges? Tradesatoshi it's NOT GOOD for coin value.

I know you talk about that months ago but, no strategy for now.  Huh

Do Something for the community, more activity more publicity more market strategy. I hope you will do something because if not I've just invest in the wrong project.  Undecided

(sorry for my bad English)
votecoin.site (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

Hey Tom,

it's 1 year now I follow you and invest in VOT, but, I don't see any market strategy. What do you think you will do for add VOT in more exchanges? Tradesatoshi it's NOT GOOD for coin value.

Do Something for the community, more activity more publicity more market strategy. I hope you will do something because if not I've just invest in the wrong project.  Undecided

What in particular do you suggest to do, in order to add VOT to more exchanges?
Thank you
-Tom

Cryptobeliever80

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Hey Tom,

Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:11:35 PM

Do you really believe that asic is good for the coin ?.i see a massive dump since asic is in advange about the costs of mining with this coin. Even the price is under Rentability then asic stops. But this Price is very low. I believr half from now

I think the current price is not enough adequate due to very thin market. And trading volumes confirm that. Equihash asics could be dangerous for VOT if somebody would like to 51% attack VOT network. At the moment it's not very expensive due to enough low hashrate. There was an example of successful 51% attack to BTG in May'18. But in this case low price of VOT surprisingly helps  Cheesy because 51% attack simply nonprofitable.

cluburlauber

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

I think the current price is not enough adequate due to very thin market. And trading volumes confirm that. Equihash asics could be dangerous for VOT if somebody would like to 51% attack VOT network. At the moment it's not very expensive due to enough low hashrate. There was an example of successful 51% attack to BTG in May'18. But in this case low price of VOT surprisingly helps  Cheesy because 51% attack simply nonprofitable.

Attack is non profitable . So we are lucky guys. :-)
Its strange that all people are selling at 50 sat. What is- if its only one man who wants that the price goes down? Why does he do that ? There is a massive Buy Order at 50 sat and one at 40 sat.
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

Attack is non profitable . So we are lucky guys. :-)
Its strange that all people are selling at 50 sat. What is- if its only one man who wants that the price goes down? Why does he do that ? There is a massive Buy Order at 50 sat and one at 40 sat.

If I would have free funds I would buy VOT at that price.
In Dec'17 I bought VOTs below 30 sats and somebody sold it to me at that level. Maybe one was just weak hands. I don't think that miners now sell VOTs. To sell VOTs you previously need to mine VOTs. But it is unprofitable for immediately selling. Or one is very strange miner

votecoin.site (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

Thank you
-Tom

Thank you for reply me.

First of all i suggest doing a large publicity Campaign, contact youtuber (like "altcoinbuzz", "altcoin daily", "crpytolark" ecc.) to spread the utility of VOT. More activity on twitter and create a reddit.

When our community as growth then you can do a second ICO offer to take found for add VOT in big exchanges, because, nobody will trade on tradesatoshi, only miners who need to sell fast.

There are peoples who believe too much in you and the project, if you need help tell us, but we need you too.

How does publicity Campaign or contacting youtubers help VoteCoin to be listed on exchanges? I don't really get it.
There is no possibility of another ICO, it is no longer technically possible without a hard fork.
We are developers, not marketers, there is no "business plan" or "marketing strategy" for VoteCoin, I am afraid.
-Tom

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: