Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy  (Read 78546 times)
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:21:03 AM

There are only 10 days left till the end of VoteCoin ICO!

If you plan to invest please do so at https://votecoin.site

Remember that we are going to distribute all pre-mined VOT coins, no matter how much BTC we collect from investors -
coins unsold at the end date of ICO will be distributed between all investors in proportion to their purchased value.
So if we do not reach our 200 BTC goal, all participants may expect huge VOT bonus at the end!
Is it only for investors or for miners too? ^_^

Good point !!
I think that also who mined and contribute to the chain would be happy to have a bonus!
I agree with that point, to make miners take part in this bonus event would be nice.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_javi_

Activity: 968
Merit: 624

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:56:48 PM

miners holding the coins are investors too  Cool
Paying the rig electricity bill is pouring money into the project.

we should get some reward too  Embarrassed
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:36 PM

It is not for vote but for anonymous feature? Nice to know this project,so best luck.
Ctd

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:48:40 PM

votecoin.catspool.org - VoteCoin Pool

Features:

• Cats
  • 1% fee
  • Anonymous mining
  • Stratum with vardiff
  • PPLNS payout scheme
  • We pay all rewards (Blocks and Fees)

Host: votecoin.catspool.org

Port:
Vardiff port 3132
You can use GPU or CPU miners.

User: [Your Wallet].[Worker Name]
Password: x

http://votecoin.catspool.org

Dedicated server in EU zone. I will add more ports and regions by your requests.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:10:50 PM

Hi!

I understand well about privacy and costly cheting but what about the power of vote?
If you may send more coins, so you have more heavy voice?
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

Remember that we are going to distribute all pre-mined VOT coins, no matter how much BTC we collect from investors -
coins unsold at the end date of ICO will be distributed between all investors in proportion to their purchased value.
So if we do not reach our 200 BTC goal, all participants may expect huge VOT bonus at the end!

Good point !!
I think that also who mined and contribute to the chain would be happy to have a bonus!
I agree with that point, to make miners take part in this bonus event would be nice.

Absolutelly right!
At 21st October will be about 4 Million VOT mined. And unsold VOTs would be good to partially distribute between miners. For example half of unsold coins to ICO investors and half of unsold coins to miners proportiaonally their VOT balances

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:24:41 PM

Good point !!

Absolutelly right!
At 21st October will be about 4 Million VOT mined. And unsold VOTs would be good to partially distribute between miners. For example half of unsold coins to ICO investors and half of unsold coins to miners proportiaonally their VOT balances

White paper has already been written. They can't change the rules now or they'd get dropped and sued by all the ICO purchasers.
_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:32 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:21:54 PM by _javi_

miners holding the coins are investors too  Cool

we should get some reward too  Embarrassed

Good point !!

Absolutelly right!

White paper has already been written. They can't change the rules now or they'd get dropped and sued by all the ICO purchasers.

agreed! i was just only thinking out loud  Grin
blacklig

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

questions for devs here:

1) what for are you going to use money raised via ICO?

so far you have raised around 20 BTC which is not change and your target is 1 mil USD in todays price. Definitely not change for team of 2 people. I really would like your plan to be like - if we raise this, we get 2 more devs.. but you are only promising releasing of windows wallet etc.

2) why dont you uncover your identities more? Developer is kinda tracable, but Mr. Josef Svoboda is really unknown person. Page of project contains some kid-style painted portraits that only looks suspicious. Also vague words of "owner of various internet businesses" is disaster. What should I imagine behind this? Like some scamy sites, if you are not ready to tell us?

3) Why dont you have proper address? You use postal box, it also looks like you are more trying to hide behind something than being transparent

4) Will I recieve any invoice if I invest into your ICO? Lets say I would like to send money from my company and I need some invoice for my accountant?

5) What exactly makes your coin way more unique from Zcash? So far it only looks like fork of Zcash to me without any unique features.

Hope you will answer my questions. If not, you area scam for me, because sorry.. ICOs today are 90% scams and leaders must be transparent and able to answer all questions.
_javi_

Still a manic miner

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:58 PM

Waiting on the answers too
BHTeam

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:35:41 PM

The Global Hash rate went down for VOT.
Now is the time to mine the coin before the ICO and the listing.
You ca check your profits here https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
greatcoinholio

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:31:30 AM

http://pool.votecoin.site

What's up with your official pool? Connectivity issues for the past hour.

boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:54 AM

check out our pool.
http://votecoinmine.site

It's located on reliable server in one of the biggest data centers in US.
Already paid almost half million VOT and now it's stable as rock

Also it's good to spread network hashrate.

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:38:07 AM

Selling Votecoin PM  Wink
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

New Pool for VoteCoin

You all are very welcome guys.
We need more hash...
Come to join...

* We pay immediately after confirmations.

Prop System
Pool fee: 0.1% / Min Payment: 0.1 vot
http://www.pcmining.xyz/

VoteCoin: stratum+tcp://www.pcmining.xyz:3557

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:57:07 PM

http://pool.votecoin.site

What's up with your official pool? Connectivity issues for the past hour.

I've no any disconnection during last day. Mining works well

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
testaaaa11

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:11:34 PM

Selling Votecoin at 0.00003580 sat. PM me
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:15:03 PM

Selling Votecoin at 0.00003580 sat. PM me

Do you try to sell VOT for price that practically two times higher that ICO price? ICO is not over and more than 80% of VOT are not sold yet  Cheesy

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:22:13 PM

Selling Votecoin at 0.00002000 sat. PM me
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:20:40 AM

Selling 1000 Votecoin at 0.01 btc. PM me  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: