Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

That's how business works. Some things are under NDA, but not much. They will reveal info as soon as they can. I have no doubt about that. It's the calm before the storm.
Not much? Tell me at least about one agreement that is being developed. What is there, besides single photos, where Borodich communicates with someone?

I mean that besides the specific details of the agreements there's nothing under NDA, but you somehow make it look like there's no info available at all. And obviously, there's more than just photos, check Medium or Telegram news channel, if you haven't yet. There you can learn the subjects of the partnerships. We don't have only internal details that are under NDA, the rest is there for the public.
I constantly watch Telegram and Medium. But there is no information about progress in partnerships. Where is the work with partners?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:43:52 PM

That's how business works. Some things are under NDA, but not much. They will reveal info as soon as they can. I have no doubt about that. It's the calm before the storm.
Not much? Tell me at least about one agreement that is being developed. What is there, besides single photos, where Borodich communicates with someone?

I mean that besides the specific details of the agreements there's nothing under NDA, but you somehow make it look like there's no info available at all. And obviously, there's more than just photos, check Medium or Telegram news channel, if you haven't yet. There you can learn the subjects of the partnerships. We don't have only internal details that are under NDA, the rest is there for the public.
I constantly watch Telegram and Medium. But there is no information about progress in partnerships. Where is the work with partners?

Please read here about Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases. Also join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain. You will find information about current partnerships.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Not long time ago there were news from Japan. Also I read about agreement with some russian region government a month or so ago. You just see what you want to see.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Bro you started the same. You would like the team act only the way you like. You like to have all the information. How old are you bro? It is business. They have tactic and strategy. I think we will have great news soon.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

When will be avaliable information about token swap? You finished ICO one year ago and still no news about maiinet, tokenswap to coins. No works with some companies etc.  Huh

You do not follow the news a bit. Mainnet is launched a long time ago. Swap is available too. Please here: https://beta.universa.io

But you given me link to beta... So this is just in beta stage? When will be available full maiinet? And why you have only web wallet? Where is deckstop and mobile wallets?

It was the link to bidirectional swap, which is in beta. The mainnet was launched in April. Here's the link: https://access.universa.io

Wallets for native UTN tokens are in development. However, now UTN can be swapped to UNTP and stored on any ERC20 compatible wallets.

Oh... and what sence in this useless ERC tokens? I asked about native coins and wallet for them. When we will have wallet and will be available swap to native coins? "Maiinet" without native coins - is nothing.
Excuse me but do you ask questions only for asking them? If you haven't been with the project for a long time try to read news first and to understand what is going on now and then ask.
u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:08:23 AM

I really appreciate your critical nature, but I hope you really see an update on the Universa facebook, or at least you are patient until the 100 day development report universa
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:37:06 PM

Please read here about Universa cases: https://universacommunity.com/cases. Also join our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Universablockchain. You will find information about current partnerships.
Yes, you have shown it several times already. But I ask about the progress in cooperation with clients, and not about who the team has communicated with over the past year.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:29:23 PM

Yes, you have shown it several times already. But I ask about the progress in cooperation with clients, and not about who the team has communicated with over the past year.
The same words for one more time. I thought what we finished that team with understanding of NDA in business. You are unbelievable.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

Take it easy. We will know everything in time. Universa is connecting real business and crypto, they should act carefully. Support by criticism and not annoy.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

The same words for one more time. I thought what we finished that team with understanding of NDA in business. You are unbelievable.
Even one of the team members criticizes the effectiveness of the campaign. And you are surprised by the criticism from the tokenholders.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Even one of the team members criticizes the effectiveness of the campaign. And you are surprised by the criticism from the tokenholders.

Yeah, whatever, man. Keep saying what you want. I still believe in the project and your words won't change the opinion of aware tokenholders.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

I really appreciate your critical nature, but I hope you really see an update on the Universa facebook, or at least you are patient until the 100 day development report universa

Good point. Criticism is good, as long as it's constructive. But I don't see anything constructive in his criticism.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

Like was mentioned above, it's just regular trolling and fudding.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:50:25 AM

Fudding has currently no sense, the price is going to good levels even without it due to crypto crash and depression. During the depression the devs will have a PLENTHORA of time to make things done because we currently will have years 2015 and 2016. Years of declining crypto and silence for work. Not even crypto but also business is expecting worse times now, so there is nowhere to hurry. The depression will take at least 2 years in crypto and 3 years in economy so far.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:19:45 AM

Fudding has currently no sense, the price is going to good levels even without it due to crypto crash and depression. During the depression the devs will have a PLENTHORA of time to make things done because we currently will have years 2015 and 2016. Years of declining crypto and silence for work. Not even crypto but also business is expecting worse times now, so there is nowhere to hurry. The depression will take at least 2 years in crypto and 3 years in economy so far.

Agreed with you some people are not understanding the overall situation what is happening that is the reaction of bear market. When the team is working to make their idea practical on this network and in long term this will become giant project. If we keep patience than it will be worth for it.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

When will be avaliable information about token swap? You finished ICO one year ago and still no news about maiinet, tokenswap to coins. No works with some companies etc.  Huh

You do not follow the news a bit. Mainnet is launched a long time ago. Swap is available too. Please here: https://beta.universa.io

But you given me link to beta... So this is just in beta stage? When will be available full maiinet? And why you have only web wallet? Where is deckstop and mobile wallets?

It was the link to bidirectional swap, which is in beta. The mainnet was launched in April. Here's the link: https://access.universa.io

Wallets for native UTN tokens are in development. However, now UTN can be swapped to UNTP and stored on any ERC20 compatible wallets.

How you can called this "maiinet" is this is just a simple beta  site without native tokens (just with ERC tokens) ? This is not a maiinet!
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

How you can called this "maiinet" is this is just a simple beta  site without native tokens (just with ERC tokens) ? This is not a maiinet!

Are you sure you can store ERC20 into this wallet than please show of proof and where link of the transactions you complete to move your token into this wallet.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Agreed with you some people are not understanding the overall situation what is happening that is the reaction of bear market. When the team is working to make their idea practical on this network and in long term this will become giant project. If we keep patience than it will be worth for it.
In my posts, I'm not talking about the fall in the price of the token. I'm talking about the work of the team. For any question, there is one answer: "The team works," or "Information under the NDA." Where is a result?
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

Didn't you read what the admin said? You ask the same question the third time already. I think that was explained pretty clear in the previous 2 pages. They have the mainnet for a long time now. The beta is a new client, which will eventually replace the old one.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

In my posts, I'm not talking about the fall in the price of the token. I'm talking about the work of the team. For any question, there is one answer: "The team works," or "Information under the NDA." Where is a result?

They are working on it, like you said yourself. You should understand that they deal with other companies which might not want to reveal their progress for their own reasons. They may want to keep info secret from competitors or any other reason.

Results will be seen in the future. The crypto only starts to implement. You demand too much for such a young project.
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: