Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

I will pay attention to both sides, not only one, despite the fact that if the team teoretically had the intention just to scam or to vanish with the ICO collected they would just do it long time ago and didnt bother with anything else after that so the current happening is enough evidence that there is a real movement even for spectators not going deep for informations.
However like i dont see much merit in some criticism, i dont also see any fundaments in the enthusiasm spam, it gives some remembers to PnD topics in 2013-2014. Or just bad impression that you are in a little random east-european/asian state with 1 correct opinion for everyone. With all the respect and credit, until releasing Universa 1.0 is the project made from scratch still only a scratch.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

I will pay attention to both sides, not only one, despite the fact that if the team teoretically had the intention just to scam or to vanish with the ICO collected they would just do it long time ago and didnt bother with anything else after that so the current happening is enough evidence that there is a real movement even for spectators not going deep for informations.
However like i dont see much merit in some criticism, i dont also see any fundaments in the enthusiasm spam, it gives some remembers to PnD topics in 2013-2014. Or just bad impression that you are in a little random east-european/asian state with 1 correct opinion for everyone. With all the respect and credit, until releasing Universa 1.0 is the project made from scratch still only a scratch.

Hello! We have released many features since the TGE including Mainnet, smart contracts, bi-directional swap of UTN and UTNP tokens, new webclient with many features. What do you mean by scratch?
hvezdasmrti

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Hi, its probably missinterpretation of my words - developing from scratch is just a term for doing something what has no predecessor when something insists from nothing (to start from scratch). I have meant that until is the project fully issued, there is (at least for general public and also the adopters and the indivuduals who watch Universa project) nothing between the starting point and finished product.

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Hello! We have released many features since the TGE including Mainnet, smart contracts, bi-directional swap of UTN and UTNP tokens, new webclient with many features. What do you mean by scratch?
Now we need to show the community members that Universa is really interesting for business and government projects.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:25:04 PM

Now we need to show the community members that Universa is really interesting for business and government projects.

Sure, that's what they do, attending a number of different events and negotiating with potential partners.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:27:06 PM

Hi, its probably missinterpretation of my words - developing from scratch is just a term for doing something what has no predecessor when something insists from nothing (to start from scratch). I have meant that until is the project fully issued, there is (at least for general public and also the adopters and the indivuduals who watch Universa project) nothing between the starting point and finished product.

Developing such a product is indeed not a simple task. That's why the development can linger longer than we, and even devs, expected. We need some patience. I believe the project will succeed.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

Developing such a product is indeed not a simple task. That's why the development can linger longer than we, and even devs, expected. We need some patience. I believe the project will succeed.

Yes, it's really hard to give an estimate when you develop such a product. I believe they always emphasize that plans are quite approximate. But in the end the product will be delivered, I trust in the abilities if the team. I think if people are so impatient, they better sell their tokens and don't waste their time complaining about how everything goes so slow. Or just forget about crypto for a while, do the things that you enjoy in life. Then come back in a couple of years and be amazed at how far we will have come!
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

Hello Universa team. I saw your latest post on your Facebook page where your CEO conducted a presentation in Monaco Blockchain International which he discussed about the future of blockchain technology. Any blockchain related topic is very interesting for me because blockchain has a lot of potential which impact our world.
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

Hello Universa team. I saw your latest post on your Facebook page where your CEO conducted a presentation in Monaco Blockchain International which he discussed about the future of blockchain technology. Any blockchain related topic is very interesting for me because blockchain has a lot of potential which impact our world.

https://web.facebook.com/pg/Universablockchain/videos/

I am not able to see this video link maybe they removed. I am also following this project since beginning of this due to hard work of the team. I hope soon they will post summary of this update.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:32:49 PM

I am not able to see this video link maybe they removed. I am also following this project since beginning of this due to hard work of the team. I hope soon they will post summary of this update.

I think he meant the post about the future presentation (the post that was posted yesterday). Admins in Telegram said there was no video yet. So we need to wait some more time I guess. I think tomorrow we will have the news
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

Yes, it's really hard to give an estimate when you develop such a product. I believe they always emphasize that plans are quite approximate. But in the end the product will be delivered, I trust in the abilities if the team. I think if people are so impatient, they better sell their tokens and don't waste their time complaining about how everything goes so slow. Or just forget about crypto for a while, do the things that you enjoy in life. Then come back in a couple of years and be amazed at how far we will have come!

I really hope the disbelievers would sell their tokens and move on. I really can't get my head around the fact that they complain and still stay as if they have nothing else to do with their life.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Thank you for taking an interest. We will upload news as soon as we have them. Stay tuned, please.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

I think he meant the post about the future presentation (the post that was posted yesterday). Admins in Telegram said there was no video yet. So we need to wait some more time I guess. I think tomorrow we will have the news

I hope that was a great discussion. I'm anxious to see it soon. I have great expectations. Bought some more tokens today.
hvezdasmrti

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

I really hope the disbelievers would sell their tokens and move on. I really can't get my head around the fact that they complain and still stay as if they have nothing else to do with their life.

You aim a bit off target man, why you quote something what has nothing to do with your statement (none of the 3 quotations)?

a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

There is another category of people. They believe in the idea of ​​the project, but they do not like the working methods of the team and their leader.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:58:36 PM

There is another category of people. They believe in the idea of ​​the project, but they do not like the working methods of the team and their leader.
How can it be? How can they believe in project but do not trust the team? Sounds weird and a little crazy.
cryptounicorn

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Waiting for good hot news from Monaco. I hope it was great there and we will have more partnership.
hvezdasmrti

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

How can it be? How can they believe in project but do not trust the team? Sounds weird and a little crazy.

Do not like and do not trust are 2 different words with 2 different meanings. Thers is also one more and very populated category of people - people who dont want or dont know how to read properly and how to understand properly... If you dont celebrate something or you have some reservations, it doesnt mean necessarily that you dont trust it.
By the way, i have no problem with the team which i dont know or with the leader, who looks like a right guy at right place, but i have a little problem with some "supporters" who look with their style of broken english and with their black-and-white idea of perception a bit childish and VERY 2013ish (golden era of crappy PnD shitcoins and crappy bitcointalk topics full of "enthusiasm" and "support" - if you dont remember, at this forum are so many threads for fast rememberance).

cryptounicorn

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Do not like and do not trust are 2 different words with 2 different meanings. Thers is also one more and very populated category of people - people who dont want or dont know how to read properly and how to understand properly... If you dont celebrate something or you have some reservations, it doesnt mean necessarily that you dont trust it.
By the way, i have no problem with the team which i dont know or with the leader, who looks like a right guy at right place, but i have a little problem with some "supporters" who look with their style of broken english and with their black-and-white idea of perception a bit childish and VERY 2013ish (golden era of crappy PnD shitcoins and crappy bitcointalk topics full of "enthusiasm" and "support" - if you dont remember, at this forum are so many threads for fast rememberance).
I like the way you think. But I didn't understand the last part of your message  Grin
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Thank you for taking an interest. We will upload news as soon as we have them. Stay tuned, please.

When will be avaliable information about token swap? You finished ICO one year ago and still no news about maiinet, tokenswap to coins. No works with some companies etc.  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: