Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144248 times)
a fool and his money ...

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:49:17 PM

Centralized database? Ummm... How is this possible? According to the plans, Universa will hold not more than 20% of nodes if I'm not mistaken. All other nodes will be from users. Centralized? Nope. The fact that they are licensing nodes does not makes them a centralized system. They use PoA mechanism
Yes, licensing is a sign of centralization. The CEO decides who gets the license. And it doesn't matter how many nodes Universa have officially.
Decentralization is when anyone can install a node. The owner of the node should not depend on anyone or ask permission. Only the market regulates, this is true decentralization. No manual control.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

I made a swap of tokens in the direction UTN - UTNP yesterday and I want to ask - why is the maximum amount so small (only 10,000 tokens)? It is very uncomfortable and takes a lot of time. Sad

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

I also am keep watching development and discussions taking place in telegram. You can do a maximum of 10000 tokens swap at a time but multiple swaps can be done. They have cleared it that still the swap tool is in testing mode and to facilitate to those seeking to exchange UTN with UTNP can perform with limited amount at this stage. This limit will be lifted in near future at least you can swap now even have to repeat it until reach desired amount.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:41:40 AM

I made a swap of tokens in the direction UTN - UTNP yesterday and I want to ask - why is the maximum amount so small (only 10,000 tokens)? It is very uncomfortable and takes a lot of time. Sad
Hello!
It is a temporary measure, since the bi-directional swap is in beta currently. We will fix that, once it is released. Sorry for inconveniences and stay tuned for the updates, please.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:50:33 AM

I also am keep watching development and discussions taking place in telegram. You can do a maximum of 10000 tokens swap at a time but multiple swaps can be done. They have cleared it that still the swap tool is in testing mode and to facilitate to those seeking to exchange UTN with UTNP can perform with limited amount at this stage. This limit will be lifted in near future at least you can swap now even have to repeat it until reach desired amount.
In recent days, the swap works well, all transactions come quickly. But the problem with transactions lost in the first stages of beta testing of SWAP is still not resolved. I hope these tokens are not lost forever.
encryptedht

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

In recent days, the swap works well, all transactions come quickly. But the problem with transactions lost in the first stages of beta testing of SWAP is still not resolved. I hope these tokens are not lost forever.
I think that there are no needs to worry about that, since the team will resolve these problems also. Just wait a bit.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:20:18 PM

I think that there are no needs to worry about that, since the team will resolve these problems also. Just wait a bit.
I'm not sure if they know the solution to the problem. If they know this, then why do they take so long. I doubt this because they previously had problems that have not been solved yet.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

I'm not sure if they know the solution to the problem. If they know this, then why do they take so long. I doubt this because they previously had problems that have not been solved yet.

We cannot know for sure about what they are doing at the moment, but definitely this is the work on the platform. I think you should contact the telegram group directly and resolve this issue will be faster!
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

If you scroll through the previous pages can easily get answer of your question. I shall not doubt on the intentions of developers or in their abilities as everything is working fine except this swap issue. My only source of information is this thread and what I understood from ongoing comments is that swap tool is ready and working but now next thing is to see increase in its capacity of swapping. There can be more than single reasons for this slow development but they know what are they building without any doubt. May be they compensate to those who lost their tokens during swap but talk is solution. Let's wait and see how things are sorted out.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

If you have lost your tokens, I encourage you to get in touch with support. Send a message to support@universa.io and explain the situation. If that was lost UTNP, you would need to send some info:

1. screenshots
2. your public key
3. revoked contracts.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

If you scroll through the previous pages can easily get answer of your question. I shall not doubt on the intentions of developers or in their abilities as everything is working fine except this swap issue. My only source of information is this thread and what I understood from ongoing comments is that swap tool is ready and working but now next thing is to see increase in its capacity of swapping. There can be more than single reasons for this slow development but they know what are they building without any doubt. May be they compensate to those who lost their tokens during swap but talk is solution. Let's wait and see how things are sorted out.
This thread is not the only source of information. You can get a lot of information in many Telegram chats dedicated to this project. I am not sure about the reimbursement of lost tokens, as there were already unpleasant incidents when users did not receive a refund.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:40:52 PM

This thread is not the only source of information. You can get a lot of information in many Telegram chats dedicated to this project. I am not sure about the reimbursement of lost tokens, as there were already unpleasant incidents when users did not receive a refund.

There is no such cloused issue when users do not receive tokens. Some issues are in progress now but they will be resolved of course.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

There is no such cloused issue when users do not receive tokens. Some issues are in progress now but they will be resolved of course.
That is a problem that is not too serious, the user can ask the Universa team through their customer service, it can be via email or telegram, if it is not responded to it is certainly a risk that must be borne, but I believe that Universa is a good project, and investors believe with them, the problem will be resolved
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

That is a problem that is not too serious, the user can ask the Universa team through their customer service, it can be via email or telegram, if it is not responded to it is certainly a risk that must be borne, but I believe that Universa is a good project, and investors believe with them, the problem will be resolved

Universa support responds to all requests and controls each case until it is completed.
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

The team knows about my problem, and there is no need to write in support by email many times. I keep in touch with them, but it seems they cannot solve the problem so far. This is alarming.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

The team knows about my problem, and there is no need to write in support by email many times. I keep in touch with them, but it seems they cannot solve the problem so far. This is alarming.

If the team knows about your problem they will fix it. Don't panic. Every problem has its resolution. Stay in touch and give the team some time.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:42:10 AM

I think they can, my friend so let be patient.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

If the team knows about your problem they will fix it. Don't panic. Every problem has its resolution. Stay in touch and give the team some time.

Currently the swap is working well, I have several transactions that come just in couple of mins. Well done guys!
a fool and his money ...

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

I am not worried about my tokens. There was a small amount stuck there. I worry more about the abilities and professionalism of the team. After all, we all expect concrete positive results of their work.
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Centralized database? Ummm... How is this possible? According to the plans, Universa will hold not more than 20% of nodes if I'm not mistaken. All other nodes will be from users. Centralized? Nope. The fact that they are licensing nodes does not makes them a centralized system. They use PoA mechanism
Yes, licensing is a sign of centralization. The CEO decides who gets the license. And it doesn't matter how many nodes Universa have officially.
Decentralization is when anyone can install a node. The owner of the node should not depend on anyone or ask permission. Only the market regulates, this is true decentralization. No manual control.

Yep, but I see nothing wrong here, as for me. This is an important step from Universa meaning they prevent tokens "big bollers" to seize the system.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: