Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
Fluer

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:41:22 PM

And I don't think so. If they wanted they have done it already. What for? Development, mainnet, partnership and so on...

Conspiracy theory in you words )) no offense.

I'm not talking about a full scam. AB wants to do business, but not everything works out for him. But this truth is hidden from the community.

There's no such thing as halfway scams. Either this or that. Universa is a legitimate project. They have already raised money. Nothing keeps them here. But if they stay and try to do something then it means they are a trusted project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:51:19 AM

And I don't think so. If they wanted they have done it already. What for? Development, mainnet, partnership and so on...

I'm not talking about a full scam. AB wants to do business, but not everything works out for him. But this truth is hidden from the community.

There's no such thing as halfway scams. Either this or that. Universa is a legitimate project. They have already raised money. Nothing keeps them here. But if they stay and try to do something then it means they are a trusted project.
Do not say that nothing keeps them here. This is not true. They have a responsibility to the token holders. By the way, there are a lot of investors from the USA.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:32:40 PM

Do not say that nothing keeps them here. This is not true. They have a responsibility to the token holders. By the way, there are a lot of investors from the USA.

I think he meant they are a legit project and that's why they stay. Otherwise, they would have run away a long time ago.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:48:40 PM

Not everything works out for everyone. It can be said about everything. I don't think Universa has any big troubles. And I don't wear rose-colored glasses also. It is not easy to implement a new technology and it takes time. That's why it is always hard to understand why do some expect short and easy money from Uni ))

People need to wake up and realize that 2017 is over. The year of aggressive marketing and insane gains is gone. I doubt that will ever happen again. Now we need to realize that and concentrate on real development, what this project is doing. Marketing is just a waste of money and will bring only hype that will not last long. While when the real technology comes, the price will rise steadily. So, in my opinion, the team has chosen the right path to follow. Even though I would also like to see my investment grow sooner, I realize that their strategy is solid and will win in the long run.

I think so. Marketing has proven its inefficiency when it was supported by nothing. Now we need to move on to another stage of crypto. Meaningful stage, where there is some real development. Only then we can focus on marketing to achieve mass adoption. And then we will see a natural increase in price.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 09:44:23 PM

I think he meant they are a legit project and that's why they stay. Otherwise, they would have run away a long time ago.

Yes, that's what I said. What makes them a legit project is the fact they always keep in touch and still develop the project. Updated version of beta was released a few days ago, AB plans to visit another conference soon. In other words, I see their presence. Scam projects don't act this way.
Tron

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:06:31 AM

Yes, that's what I said. What makes them a legit project is the fact they always keep in touch and still develop the project. Updated version of beta was released a few days ago, AB plans to visit another conference soon. In other words, I see their presence. Scam projects don't act this way.
Yes, it's hard to say that Universa is a scam project. But people are right when they ask for more openness from the company. They entrusted their money.
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:07:39 PM

Where was this updated beta announced? Because I haven't seen anything.

Lets have a look:

Twitter: NOPE
BitcoinTalk: NOPE
Medium: NOPE

The communication from a company with such a high level of funding is a disgrace, and basically a massive insult to its investors.

I repeat. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU TREAT INVESTORS OR RUN A STARTUP

Ohhh hang on. Stop the press!!!! AB is on his travels again. PRAISE THE LORD. AB are his way to another pointless conference that brings NO VALUE to the project. STOP THE PRESS. AB spends investor cash on hotels and flights to another conference. I can see the headlines now.
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

Lets have a look:

The communication from a company with such a high level of funding is a disgrace, and basically a massive insult to its investors.

Ohhh hang on. Stop the press!!!! AB is on his travels again. PRAISE THE LORD. AB are his way to another pointless conference that brings NO VALUE to the project. STOP THE PRESS. AB spends investor cash on hotels and flights to another conference. I can see the headlines now.

Hello.

To be aware of beta updates please join special chat: https://t.me/UniversaWebClient

The last update of  https://beta.universa.io/ was done on 30.01.2019.

Thank you.  Follow the news.
zenmaster

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:08:56 PM

Lets have a look:

Hello.

To be aware of beta updates please join special chat: https://t.me/UniversaWebClient

This is exactly the problem with Universa!!! Telegram is not the right place to document beta updates. A chat group? Are you serious?

The evidence of your incompetence is showing now.

Also, you could have said: "Thank you for your message, we will try to communicate better in future" BUT you choose to go down the "We know best" route.

Arrogant behaviour at best.

So to summarise, you think just posting a chat message on Telegram is the best ways to communicate important Beta updates... that may impact developers? may help tell the world you are working on stuff? Just on Telegram!! WAY TO GO UNIVERSA!!! YOU REALLY SUCK AT THIS

ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:02:23 PM

Lets have a look:

Hello.

This is exactly the problem with Universa!!! Telegram is not the right place to document beta updates. A chat group? Are you serious?

The evidence of your incompetence is showing now.

Also, you could have said: "Thank you for your message, we will try to communicate better in future" BUT you choose to go down the "We know best" route.

Arrogant behaviour at best.

So to summarise, you think just posting a chat message on Telegram is the best ways to communicate important Beta updates... that may impact developers? may help tell the world you are working on stuff? Just on Telegram!! WAY TO GO UNIVERSA!!! YOU REALLY SUCK AT THIS

I would like to ask you to be polite to community and express your feelings in correct way.

Thank you for your opinion.

I would like to mention that Telegram is very popular in community and it is good way to communicate.

ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:09:19 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2019, 10:38:46 PM by ampirebus

//edited
Tron

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:36:45 PM

Lets have a look:

Really. Team, why don't you pay more attention to the news coverage? You have so many admins, but there is nobody to do this more closely?
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:27:55 PM

Not everything works out for everyone. It can be said about everything. I don't think Universa has any big troubles. And I don't wear rose-colored glasses also. It is not easy to implement a new technology and it takes time. That's why it is always hard to understand why do some expect short and easy money from Uni ))

People need to wake up and realize that 2017 is over. The year of aggressive marketing and insane gains is gone. I doubt that will ever happen again. Now we need to realize that and concentrate on real development, what this project is doing. Marketing is just a waste of money and will bring only hype that will not last long. While when the real technology comes, the price will rise steadily. So, in my opinion, the team has chosen the right path to follow. Even though I would also like to see my investment grow sooner, I realize that their strategy is solid and will win in the long run.

I think so. Marketing has proven its inefficiency when it was supported by nothing. Now we need to move on to another stage of crypto. Meaningful stage, where there is some real development. Only then we can focus on marketing to achieve mass adoption. And then we will see a natural increase in price.

Universa is over .
 No product
No Partnerships ( Alfa, Malaysia , ING , EY) and many other
No Fully functional Swap
No functional blockchain, You can ask IOB, Smartgold, unicorn and others
No Wallets.
No cards .
Must of the ico that universa Ceo had participants most of them turned to be scam .
No MVP
No Roadmap
No Updates
No volume
No active discussion

If anyone one of those above could be explained?
Seems to be titanic. Disaster ahead !!!
All I hear is “Soon” “Ceo is very busy making Partnerships ”
“NDA” No proof of anything then just useless updates.
If this was legit by now we will have seen IOB, smartgold, unicorn using universa platform by now.
So, far not a single of them have used universa. You don’t believe me ? Go to theirs telegram, You will find answers.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:01:47 PM

Lets have a look:

Really. Team, why don't you pay more attention to the news coverage? You have so many admins, but there is nobody to do this more closely?

Here are some news.

In case you didn’t know, the New Year holidays in the former Soviet countries are two weeks in early January when nothing and no one works. For the second year in a row, we decide to skip the major break and concentrate on business development instead, while most people are recovering after the New Year celebrations.
https://medium.com/@borodich/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-d786e788fea0

Universa pays attention to every aspect development, partnership, news coverage.

Satay with us!
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 08:38:14 PM

Universa is over .
 No product

You are completely wrong.
Here is Mainnet: https://access.universa.io
The wallet is in web-client.
If you like a hard wallet you can preorder it here: https://hodl.universa.io/
If you are interested about Universa cases, please read: https://universacommunity.com/cases/
Swap is available here: https://beta.universa.io/

For more information please visit our Knowledge Base: https://kb.universa.io/p/2

And some news of the day: https://medium.com/@borodich/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-d786e788fea0
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:11:11 PM

Universa is over .
 No product

If you are interested about Universa cases, please read: https://universacommunity.com/cases/

For more information please visit our Knowledge Base: https://kb.universa.io/p/2

And some news of the day: https://medium.com/@borodich/january-2019-china-bahrain-uae-d786e788fea0

You are funny 😆
Why is swap beta ? Why does swap has a cap ?
HODL ? Are you serious? That’s still not delivered after taking my money for more then a year ?
Mainnet? Do you know what you can do if Mainnet was ready ?
Go and ask unicorn, IOB and others .
If you are so sure that I am completely wrong, Just point me one project that have created coin using universa platform?
News 😂😂 NDA and soon . Come back with proof next time . It must feel like fool to come back again with no proof then just trying to skip the important topics. You can try to fool but how long ?
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:25:41 PM

You are funny 😆

And you are the funniest one here ))

Appear from nowhere, hove no discussions with community and start trolling.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1371552;sa=showPosts

Do you really believe that anyone will listen to you?

Please read first all we have discussed here and than try to convince us in your point of view (if you are not a troll of course).

I like this community, I can be not agree with everything the team is doing but I hate people trolling others with no respect.
ampirebus (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:30:52 PM

Universa is over .
 No product

You are funny 😆
Why is swap beta ? Why does swap has a cap ?
HODL ? Are you serious? That’s still not delivered after taking my money for more then a year ?
Mainnet? Do you know what you can do if Mainnet was ready ?
Go and ask unicorn, IOB and others .
If you are so sure that I am completely wrong, Just point me one project that have created coin using universa platform?
News 😂😂 NDA and soon . Come back with proof next time . It must feel like fool to come back again with no proof then just trying to skip the important topics. You can try to fool but how long ?

Hello!
>Why is swap beta ?
Because we are still testing its features.
>Why does swap has a cap ?
Because we are still testing it as one of the primary features. We will raise the limits once the beta test is completed.
>HODL ? Are you serious? That’s still not delivered after taking my money for more then a year ?
Our apologies for the delay. The wallet is still under development and pre-sale stage.
>Mainnet? Do you know what you can do if Mainnet was ready ?
I am not sure that I have understood your question in the correct way. Are you inquiring about whether Mainnet is ready?
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:31:54 PM

This is exactly the problem with...

the problem is with you...

You kept silent for 2+ years... and now started trolling here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223715;sa=showPosts

What for? How much?
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:59:20 PM

If I had a Dollar for every troll on this forum...
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: