Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:03:35 PM

Have you guys that are on Telegram already discussed what could be the upcoming big news? Do we have an exact date or only "by the end of this month" time frame? I assume it is either HODL wallet release or some good exchange listing like Binance.

There is no Real news, no token using, no tech development. This Borodich just talk nonsense. Where is 29 mln $ gone? Fow what?  What has been made for 2 years? Why any good exchange, no tokens using... ?  Huh
If you think about it, it is true what you say and it is quite strange, of course there is a good exchange, but on the other hand there are no tokens that use it, hopefully all of this is clear

Looks like trolling of very low quality. Universa has a product and some normal exchanges. The project will be great, everything goes in the right direction.

Do not pay much attention to it. Don't waste your time.
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:05:36 PM

Have you guys that are on Telegram already discussed what could be the upcoming big news? Do we have an exact date or only "by the end of this month" time frame? I assume it is either HODL wallet release or some good exchange listing like Binance.

We are waiting for some news on July 28. Hope will have something great.

Oh, yee! Waiting for some good news. By the way, there are plenty new on the medium https://medium.com/universablockchain Appreciate it very much!

I am very curious about that news. Hope some NDA will become public.
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

Oh, yee! Waiting for some good news. By the way, there are plenty new on the medium https://medium.com/universablockchain Appreciate it very much!

We all are. I hope some new tech will be introduced to us.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:58:44 AM

It's better now that we have to be patient first, wait for the technology to be introduced, hopefully in the near future it will soon be introduced, so just keep abreast of the developments

cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:04:38 PM

It's better now that we have to be patient first, wait for the technology to be introduced, hopefully in the near future it will soon be introduced, so just keep abreast of the developments

The tech is already introduced. I think we are waiting for real-world use cases now. That's what we need to create a demand and boost the price.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:34:08 PM

Hardwallet, most likely. That's why we saw so many previews lately.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:16:02 PM

I didn't think I could buy so cheap. But now I can. Set buy order at 25 sats. Fills in bit by bit. I can't wait when I can transfer all of this to my HODL that should arrive pretty soon, if I'm not mistaken with my guesstimate on the update.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:11:57 PM

I didn't think I could buy so cheap. But now I can. Set buy order at 25 sats. Fills in bit by bit. I can't wait when I can transfer all of this to my HODL that should arrive pretty soon, if I'm not mistaken with my guesstimate on the update.

All signs point to Hodl! So I think you've made the right choice
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:38:07 PM

Where do you buy? Recommend me an exchange.
lovemachine

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:14:51 PM

The tech is already introduced. I think we are waiting for real-world use cases now. That's what we need to create a demand and boost the price.

The price will up sooner or later. It is just a matter of time. Speaking about technology I mean some great smarcontract easy builder with AI based on Universa or swap to every coin at every blockchain, or something really practical, easy and great. I supposed news will be about it.
Pashu

Activity: 241

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:30:18 PM

The price will up sooner or later. It is just a matter of time. Speaking about technology I mean some great smarcontract easy builder with AI based on Universa or swap to every coin at every blockchain, or something really practical, easy and great. I supposed news will be about it.

Some mass market app on Universa?! Sounds interesting.
johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:52:52 PM

Looks like IDCM is currently the exchange to go to. Good volume. You could also use Ethfinex but there is not much volume.
Just don't use Cobinhood, I don't think it's safe.

Even better would be if you ask this question on https://t.me/Uexchange

Good luck and welcome  Cool
beonline

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:41:23 PM

Looks like IDCM is currently the exchange to go to. Good volume. You could also use Ethfinex but there is not much volume.

Thank you. I will take a look. And what do you think about Ethfinex and Bitfinex?
lovemachine

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:40:58 PM

Thank you. I will take a look. And what do you think about Ethfinex and Bitfinex?

I have used them. It is ok. You can trade on them, no problem.
beonline

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:47:15 PM

Okay, I bought. Thank you for your suggestions. IDCM was okay. But you should be patient for your order to fill in.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:58:44 PM

Did you use them to buy UTNP? Because the volume is too low. But the exchange is good.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:41:50 PM

Did you use them to buy UTNP? Because the volume is too low. But the exchange is good.

Yes, it seems he meant that he trades other cryptos there...
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:11:51 PM

I wish I didn't check prices today. What's going on? Why did everything fall? I can't find the news responsible for this.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

I wish I didn't check prices today. What's going on? Why did everything fall? I can't find the news responsible for this.

Maybe Trump's comment on bitcoin and libra? I think that might be the case
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:35:53 PM

Maybe Trump's comment on bitcoin and libra? I think that might be the case

Do you think this comment affected the price? We saw many times before such bearish comments from financial analytics but bitcoin didn't react. I think that's a correction. We grew too fast. That's why we are falling.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: