Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
lovemachine

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:45:02 PM

I think all is going on step by step. We will see prices high in autumn.
And after some big fishes will start using mainnet daily - boom!!

You can explain to us, how it can happen? Without data and supported factor with your argumens, its doesn't have value.

We see many things are unfolding now. I believe that we will have hodl and other updates this autumn Once the big investors and businesses start buying, the price will skyrocket because there will be less tokens than they would like to buy. But of course I can't guarantee this will happen exactly in the autumn but I think it will. If not, I am ready to wait more. No problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trust7

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:41:38 PM

Have seen some updates from Malta. Nt news but nice they are publishing https://maltablockchainsummit.com/news/watch-a-crypto-summer-is-coming-alexander-borodich/

Although there are so many good news but no relief for this token it loosing its grip in the market and price is going down and down from long time. I hope soon they will establish big partnerships and bring more use case for this platform to make it really useful.

Markets tend to be irrational sometimes. Sooner or later discrepancies disappear.

More partnerships means the platform is going stronger. However, we can't expect that to happen very soon. In the meantime, the dev team should revive the glimmer of this project by active marketing and other promotional campaigns. Declining of price is a usual scenario for relatively an old project, 2 years in crypto is considered to be an old-timer already as there are so many projects which has a lifetime of at least 2 weeks to 2 months only.
I hope that this project will gain momentum and will not disappoint investors. Many projects have already disappeared, I hope this will not happen with UNIVERSAL. I initially very much paid attention to him and even a little invested. So believe and await the rise of.

amoredore

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:03:32 PM

Have seen some updates from Malta. Nt news but nice they are publishing https://maltablockchainsummit.com/news/watch-a-crypto-summer-is-coming-alexander-borodich/

Although there are so many good news but no relief for this token it loosing its grip in the market and price is going down and down from long time. I hope soon they will establish big partnerships and bring more use case for this platform to make it really useful.

Markets tend to be irrational sometimes. Sooner or later discrepancies disappear.

More partnerships means the platform is going stronger. However, we can't expect that to happen very soon. In the meantime, the dev team should revive the glimmer of this project by active marketing and other promotional campaigns. Declining of price is a usual scenario for relatively an old project, 2 years in crypto is considered to be an old-timer already as there are so many projects which has a lifetime of at least 2 weeks to 2 months only.

Yes, you said it right. It takes a long time, we should not expect it to happen immediately . But I would question if they really should boost their marketing now. As I know, Universa is not focused on people like you and me much. They are mostly B2B/B2G platform and B2C is somewhere in the background. So I don't know if it's reasonable to spend money on this kind of marketing just now. But in the future they should, after they earn enough profit from businesses.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:34:34 PM

Yes, you said it right. It takes a long time, we should not expect it to happen immediately . But I would question if they really should boost their marketing now. As I know, Universa is not focused on people like you and me much. They are mostly B2B/B2G platform and B2C is somewhere in the background. So I don't know if it's reasonable to spend money on this kind of marketing just now. But in the future they should, after they earn enough profit from businesses.

Here is also some good movement.  Looks like Unipayments are very close to start https://unipayments.com/en
lovemachine

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:47:01 PM

Here is also some good movement.  Looks like Unipayments are very close to start https://unipayments.com/en
Very nice, thank you for a link.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 04:07:18 PM

App for Apple is nice. Installed, will try later.
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:40:15 PM

App for Apple is nice. Installed, will try later.

Apple app looks nice, saw screens in chat. Waiting for android one. I think it will become popular.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:44:50 PM

They should have been done the Android first, I bet there are a lot more of us with Androids  Grin
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:12:29 PM

They should have been done the Android first, I bet there are a lot more of us with Androids  Grin
It’s a total failure. Unipay doesn’t support its own UTN 😂😂😂
Has anyone tried ? Prove me wrong;)
No active partnerships, No working product.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:34:58 PM

It says UTN, UTNP, and ETH are supported. Where did you get that it doesn't support it?
msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:30:09 PM

It says UTN, UTNP, and ETH are supported. Where did you get that it doesn't support it?

Maybe he made it up. We need to wait for someone with Apple who tested it. I only know that ETH transfers worked from the Telegram chat. Those guys promised to test UTN too. Maybe someone can confirm what works there and what does not?
cryptomoniker

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

Maybe he made it up. We need to wait for someone with Apple who tested it. I only know that ETH transfers worked from the Telegram chat. Those guys promised to test UTN too. Maybe someone can confirm what works there and what does not?

Made it up ? Go and ask the admin or the developer. Ask, them why can’t the wallet send or receive UTN?
KockeyFlockey

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:56:05 AM

Made it up ? Go and ask the admin or the developer. Ask, them why can’t the wallet send or receive UTN?

What you say is very strange. I have an android, I can’t test it yet, but more than sure that everything will be fine
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

According to the review in the App store, someone said that UTN transfer worked. But I will wait for Android to see it with my very eyes. But I also think that everything is fine there.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:45:18 PM

According to the review in the App store, someone said that UTN transfer worked. But I will wait for Android to see it with my very eyes. But I also think that everything is fine there.

You can already see the screenshots in Telegram chats. People did UTN transfers there.
cryptomoniker

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:50:03 PM

You can already see the screenshots in Telegram chats. People did UTN transfers there.
THER IS NO SCREENSHOT OF UTN!!!!
It’s a total failure that they can’t even use the app for UTN. Fail again and again like swap
lovemachine

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:45:13 PM

It’s a total failure that they can’t even use the app for UTN. Fail again and again like swap

Haha, you're funny and wrong as always, because you never follow the project. It's all there, clear as crystal https://t.me/Uexchange/140900?single
Have a good day!
cryptomoniker

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:52:46 PM

Haha, you're funny and wrong as always, because you never follow the project. It's all there, clear as crystal https://t.me/Uexchange/140900?single
Have a good day!
Are you one of the moon guy?
Have a look at this https://t.me/Uexchange/141060
😂
johnjames2222

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

There’s just a small amount of trolls, fudders who constantly keep talking negative about Universa. Idiots. Universa Blockchain is one to watch. The UniPayments app they released is great and UTN works. Everyone in this thread don’t listen to the crap some people say, just report them.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:24:30 PM

Have a good day!
Are you one of the moon guy?
Have a look at this https://t.me/Uexchange/141060
😂

So what is the problem? He doesn't have his laptop or another device with a key with him. Will make UTN transfers later. I will also test unipayments myself a little bit later. No time during the weekend, if you understand what I mean  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: