Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144244 times)
lovemachine

Activity: 289
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:26:17 PM

Road map project has stopped in Q3/2018. A year has passed and now I understand that high-speed blockchain that promised Alexander Borodich we will never see.

It was not stopped. It's just not updated. But still, we are falling behind a schedule a bit.

They will update the whole site, so I don't care about it now.
Project at death's door. They don't have enough funds to continue development. Some projects on the Universa 'blockchain' were indicated from above by the people from  Government. Superfast blockchain is on the paper only.
But you tell about site  Cheesy

This is the issue for most of these platforms, no more money for they to keep working on their development, what most of them are now resulting to is dumping their tokens on the market at the detriment of the investors, the poor fund management of most ICOs projects is
 very poor and some f them think the music will continue but it has already stopped

Have a look on WP. They are acting according to plan and the funds they had from the sale.
So I don't think they have problems.
Another thing the team is not speculating with the price. And they have said it many times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:54:16 PM

Road map project has stopped in Q3/2018. A year has passed and now I understand that high-speed blockchain that promised Alexander Borodich we will never see.

It was not stopped. It's just not updated. But still, we are falling behind a schedule a bit.

Project at death's door. They don't have enough funds to continue development. Some projects on the Universa 'blockchain' were indicated from above by the people from  Government. Superfast blockchain is on the paper only.

This is the issue for most of these platforms, no more money for they to keep working on their development, what most of them are now resulting to is dumping their tokens on the market at the detriment of the investors, the poor fund management of most ICOs projects is
 very poor and some f them think the music will continue but it has already stopped

Have a look on WP. They are acting according to plan and the funds they had from the sale.
Another thing the team is not speculating with the price. And they have said it many times.
As I heard project has some difficulties at the Russia. They don't have a strong team anymore. Moreover, they have HR difficulties as is. Maybe such news are not good. But try to learn more in the Russian telegram channels about Boroditch
lovemachine

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 08:56:46 PM

As I heard project has some difficulties at the Russia. They don't have a strong team anymore. Moreover, they have HR difficulties as is. Maybe such news are not good. But try to learn more in the Russian telegram channels about Boroditch

I read Russian channels and never had heard about it.
johnjames2222

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:46:14 AM

Project at death's door. They don't have enough funds to continue development. Some projects on the Universa 'blockchain' were indicated from above by the people from  Government. Superfast blockchain is on the paper only.
But you tell about site  Cheesy

I would check again, your assumptions are incorrect.

They have more than 60 developers actively working on different products all around the globe. They have a super strong team, seriously no idea where you got a different thought from. New developers are being acquired as well as we speak. Wonderful company this is. One of kind in this cowboy crypto market. One of the few blockchain companies that actually moves it from cowboy market to a professional mature blockchain market. Buy now or cry later.
qwe10

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:13:18 AM

Project at death's door. They don't have enough funds to continue development. Some projects on the Universa 'blockchain' were indicated from above by the people from  Government. Superfast blockchain is on the paper only.

They have more than 60 developers actively working on different products all around the globe. They have a super strong team, seriously no idea where you got a different thought from. New developers are being acquired as well as we speak. Wonderful company this is. One of kind in this cowboy crypto market. One of the few blockchain companies that actually moves it from cowboy market to a professional mature blockchain market. Buy now or cry later.

So optimistic? At least the fact that the project has not been updated for a long time is an unquestionable fact.
zacxavier

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:00:50 AM

Been an early supporter of Universa and the ecosystem it was aiming to built but as time goes by with little to no updates and sloppy team not being able to fulfill the roadmap. After it's two years, I guess you are right, with it's current condition, I don't think that it could sustain and create a 1000x faster and 1000x cheaper blockchain network of their own.
Uveahir

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:21:29 AM

How can I get a personal adress?
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

How can I get a personal adress?
You can buy a personal house  Grin
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:36:26 PM

So optimistic? At least the fact that the project has not been updated for a long time is an unquestionable fact.

No updates? You must be kidding
https://t.me/UniversaWebClient/114
https://unipayments.com/en
check
qwe10

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:48:08 AM

check

Thank you for the link.
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:21:03 PM

We've had 6 updates on web client this month. Devs are doing good work, keep it up.
amoredore

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 06:48:30 PM

We've had 6 updates on web client this month. Devs are doing good work, keep it up.

I like that Myodov's series of two posts as well. You can find the first part there as well. https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/ctf73i/latest_codebase_updates_up_to_3114_telegram/

msmin

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:24:33 PM

check

Thank you for the link.

Check what amoredore sent, nice update as well. I think the best way to be in the know is join their telegram chat, that's where the team can talk to you, even a lead developer. You will know everything that's going on
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 08:26:24 AM

Universa hasn't updated their website but it's not a priority because they are focused on marketing to businesses, banks and governments, not retail investors.
that's true and at least the universa's site must add more additional links to the various features that already available in the universa network just like beta.universa and unipayment.
I feel so difficult to find that and joined in the telegram group is the only answer. I hope the team will add it soon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ryangosling

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:32:03 PM

Universa hasn't updated their website but it's not a priority because they are focused on marketing to businesses, banks and governments, not retail investors.
that's true and at least the universa's site must add more additional links to the various features that already available in the universa network just like beta.universa and unipayment.
I feel so difficult to find that and joined in the telegram group is the only answer. I hope the team will add it soon.

Not like it, we have a community here, and I learn many things just by following this thread. We also have a community in Reddit. I think the reason they don't include is that it's beta. I'm sure it will be officially displayed on their website when things are completed.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:44:29 PM

I like that Myodov's series of two posts as well. You can find the first part there as well. https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/ctf73i/latest_codebase_updates_up_to_3114_telegram/

Awesome, as always. Actually, Alexander often enlightens us with such posts. You should jump in once in a while.
McInzy

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:19:00 PM

Awesome, as always. Actually, Alexander often enlightens us with such posts. You should jump in once in a while.

Yes, right on. I might add that AM is part of the reason I like this project so much. You can immediately spot a pro when speaking to him. So I am not really worried about the dev part at all. And there's nothing to worry about deals, too. Because AB knows how to do business.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:05:20 PM

Yes, right on. I might add that AM is part of the reason I like this project so much. You can immediately spot a pro when speaking to him. So I am not really worried about the dev part at all. And there's nothing to worry about deals, too. Because AB knows how to do business.

Couldn't have put it better myself. But I'm sure there are many talents in Universa but many of them prefer not to spend time in chats.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:45:27 PM

Couldn't have put it better myself. But I'm sure there are many talents in Universa but many of them prefer not to spend time in chats.

Of course they are not the only ones who work for the project. But I wish more devs would join our chats.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:54:46 PM

Congrats to Alexander! https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/cvm38w/universa_founder_alexander_borodich_elected/
I hope this committee will find a way to implement Unversa tech.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: