Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144247 times)
MiltonFree

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:37:49 PM

We've had 6 updates on web client this month. Devs are doing good work, keep it up.

I like that Myodov's series of two posts as well. You can find the first part there as well. https://www.reddit.com/r/universa/comments/ctf73i/latest_codebase_updates_up_to_3114_telegram/

Awesome, as always. Actually, Alexander often enlightens us with such posts. You should jump in once in a while.

Yes, right on. I might add that AM is part of the reason I like this project so much. You can immediately spot a pro when speaking to him. So I am not really worried about the dev part at all. And there's nothing to worry about deals, too. Because AB knows how to do business.

Couldn't have put it better myself. But I'm sure there are many talents in Universa but many of them prefer not to spend time in chats.

Of course they are not the only ones who work for the project. But I wish more devs would join our chats.

Not everyone likes to spend time in chats. I can understand them, it's not their job, you know. Besides, not everyone is good at explaining things. But AM is good at his own thing and he can also explain it very well, quite a rare combination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluer

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:44:02 PM

Hey guys, Unipayments is out now https://medium.com/universablockchain/the-first-pos-terminal-by-universa-blockchain-b1e589781b27
It should work without restrictions now for those who previously had them.
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 06:55:05 PM

Hell just freezed, first working product not under NDA, not being only in ABs hands, not being in alpha (bank) or beta (testing)  Grin When delta airlines?

Its a small step forward. Next station will be probably the U-HODL. Estimated delivery: September 2019, i expect october (regular delay). Hopefully the regular delay wont be in years, it will be enough that it will happen in november like every october revolution did...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
kspro

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:00:41 PM

Hell just freezed, first working product not under NDA, not being only in ABs hands, not being in alpha (bank) or beta (testing)  Grin When delta airlines?

Its a small step forward. Next station will be probably the U-HODL. Estimated delivery: September 2019, i expect october (regular delay). Hopefully the regular delay wont be in years, it will be enough that it will happen in november like every october revolution did...

Haha, that's how Universa works, that's charm of it. Most people didn't even know about the Unipayemnt, although some people found the website a long time ago but there were no comments on it from the team. Now bam! and it's out. I am pretty sure there are a lot of things cooking that we are not aware of and they will come out unexpectedly one by one.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:19:25 AM

Help new investor by posting a review about universa

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/universa/
lovemachine

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:04:27 PM

Haha, that's how Universa works, that's charm of it. Most people didn't even know about the Unipayemnt, although some people found the website a long time ago but there were no comments on it from the team. Now bam! and it's out. I am pretty sure there are a lot of things cooking that we are not aware of and they will come out unexpectedly one by one.

Why do you think that many people do not know? Universa is a very well known project. One day it will become one of 10top. I am sure. I will agree with you that the team has some surprises. And it is good I think.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

Why do you think that many people do not know? Universa is a very well known project. One day it will become one of 10top. I am sure. I will agree with you that the team has some surprises. And it is good I think.

He didn't say that people didn't know about Universa, but I would say that it deserves more recognition that they have. But Unipayments was underground for most of the people. Only those who follow the project constantly knew that the website of Unipayments. 
kspro

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:06:55 PM

I don't know what you mean... I didn't say anything about Universa and whether people know about it or not. What I meant is they don't like to say about stuff until it's done. We saw it with Unipayments. They didn't talk about it, and then we had the release immediately. And I respect this way of doing things.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:19:37 PM

I don't know what you mean... I didn't say anything about Universa and whether people know about it or not. What I meant is they don't like to say about stuff until it's done. We saw it with Unipayments. They didn't talk about it, and then we had the release immediately. And I respect this way of doing things.

Sorry if misunderstand something. English is not my first language. I also like when the work is done than having a lot of words.
lovemachine

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:21:55 PM

He didn't say that people didn't know about Universa, but I would say that it deserves more recognition that they have. But Unipayments was underground for most of the people. Only those who follow the project constantly knew that the website of Unipayments. 

There were a lot of talks in the chat. And also we are waiting for  HODL.  Grin Do not say than you did not heard Wink
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:29:35 PM

Road map project has stopped in Q3/2018. A year has passed and now I understand that high-speed blockchain that promised Alexander Borodich we will never see.

It was not stopped. It's just not updated. But still, we are falling behind a schedule a bit.

All exchanges universa are represented ERC20 tokens. According to the roadmap we should see: Universa Bank and Cards, Appstore Universa, Universa URC/ERC Token Exchange, StableCoin SubNetwork
launch. Where is it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kspro

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:14:13 AM

Road map project has stopped in Q3/2018. A year has passed and now I understand that high-speed blockchain that promised Alexander Borodich we will never see.

It was not stopped. It's just not updated. But still, we are falling behind a schedule a bit.

All exchanges universa are represented ERC20 tokens. According to the roadmap we should see: Universa Bank and Cards, Appstore Universa, Universa URC/ERC Token Exchange, StableCoin SubNetwork
launch. Where is it?

Why don't you mention Unipayments and Mainnet?  Grin ;
The team told for many times all the Roadmap pints are in progress. The timetable changed because of real life facts. It is not so important. Important that we see progress in the project.
Fluer

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:49:00 PM

launch. Where is it?

A roadmap is just rough timeframes. It's rarely followed with precision. Oftentimes, something gets changed or delayed. That's the real world. It was mentioned above as well if you read. The team is not rejecting their plans, they are falling behind the schedule as was said. I'd rather wait till everything is perfect than enjoy crappy but released products.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:40:29 PM

launch. Where is it?

The team told for many times all the Roadmap pints are in progress. The timetable changed because of real life facts. It is not so important. Important that we see progress in the project.

I got to say that this Unipayments app turned out to be quite smooth. To be honest, it's a bit better than I expected for the first release.Next version must be even better.
beonline

Activity: 192
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:35:15 PM

launch. Where is it?

I got to say that this Unipayments app turned out to be quite smooth. To be honest, it's a bit better than I expected for the first release.Next version must be even better.

Yes, very nice app. I find this design very simple and user-friendly. That's a lot better than the old mainnet, where you needed time to figure out what to do. I truly think simplicity is crucial for mass adoption.
Fluer

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:16:54 PM

launch. Where is it?

Why don't you mention Unipayments and Mainnet?  Grin ;

Yes, very nice app. I find this design very simple and user-friendly. That's a lot better than the old mainnet, where you needed time to figure out what to do. I truly think simplicity is crucial for mass adoption.

I don't think it's really reasonable to compare the mainnet with the app Smiley Those  are two different things
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:57:09 AM

What is the difference between their wallet and a tons of wallet which are existing nowdays? Why people should pay via their wallet? When will be really usecase of their tokens?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:21:53 AM

What is the difference between their wallet and a tons of wallet which are existing nowdays? Why people should pay via their wallet? When will be really usecase of their tokens?
I also don't know for sure about the different wallet and maybe it's better to ask the team directly including your other questions so everything is clear

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MiltonFree

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:46:45 AM

I also don't know for sure about the different wallet and maybe it's better to ask the team directly including your other questions so everything is clear

Unipayments is not only a wallet. It is a POS also. So it will be developing in that direction.
koreacryptofan

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:00:31 PM

Unipayments is not only a wallet. It is a POS also. So it will be developing in that direction.

It's POS with a wallet feature, rather.
Pages: « 1 ... 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 [314] 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: