Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144246 times)
NaBokih

Activity: 72
Merit: 20

Universa the blockchain that will change the World

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:51:48 AM

The moment you’ve all been waiting for!

Universa team is planning to run AMA (Ask-Me-Anything) sessions with Universa founder Alexander Borodich and Chief Technical Officer Sergey Chernov, who will answer your most exciting and relevant questions from the community.

Don’t forget to fill out the questionnaire before October 10.
https://forms.gle/bztM1v6qvc35tk8V7
We need to ask the question how long to wait for the implementation of roadmap in terms of the transition to their blockchain specified on their website. Everyone here claims that they have their own network, but I see an erc-20 token on exchanges.

Hello, mainnet has already been launched and is available at https://beta.mainnetwork.io/. Currently, everyone can switch between UTNP and UTN in both directions (information in our faq: https://universablockchain.com/files/faq.pdf). Yes, UTNP token is traded on exchanges. At any time convenient for you, you can switch places in the direction of UTN. Adding utn to the exchanges is planned, but there are no deadlines at the moment. You can familiarize yourself with the technical part of the platform on
https://github.com/UniversaBlockchain and https://kb.universablockchain.com/p/2

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:47:43 PM

Adding utn to the exchanges is planned, but there are no deadlines at the moment.
This is the most important point of my question. UTN was conceived as an analogue of ETH only faster. Until the UNT blockchain is accepted by the community including exchanges, there is no way to do tokenization of other startups.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:04:36 AM

Adding utn to the exchanges is planned, but there are no deadlines at the moment.
This is the most important point of my question. UTN was conceived as an analogue of ETH only faster. Until the UNT blockchain is accepted by the community including exchanges, there is no way to do tokenization of other startups.

Yeah UTN is the official Universa token on the Universa network itself, not on the Ethereum network. But unfortunately, until now they still have no definite date when UTN will be listing on Exchange. I myself really hope that this UTN token can give us benefit those of us who have been patient for 2 years.
just be patient friend there may be obstacles from the team so they can't enter the market yet and we have to support the team to be faster in determining when to enter the market

Jcube

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:14:46 PM

The price of universa is 0,001254 today. That`s 10 % of ICO price of 0,0125. When will the price stop to fall? After falling another 90 %?
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:43:44 PM

And where is the problem? Crypto winter comes back and there is no chance to go up so why not to dump the price as much as possible, your holdings are worthless nevertheless so dump to 0 so it can recover from interesting buy-in levels.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:27:23 AM

The price of universa is 0,001254 today. That`s 10 % of ICO price of 0,0125. When will the price stop to fall? After falling another 90 %?
looking at current market conditions, I think it's natural. if this is an ICO price problem, I think the price of UTNP has been below the ICO price since July 2018. You have to be patient, friend. at present all teams are not even teams from the Universa, but all ICO teams are still trying to increase the price of the tokens. keep attention to their development programs, as long as they are still developing this project, there is still a possibility the price will go up.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:41:47 PM

looking at current market conditions, I think it's natural. if this is an ICO price problem, I think the price of UTNP has been below the ICO price since July 2018. You have to be patient, friend. at present all teams are not even teams from the Universa, but all ICO teams are still trying to increase the price of the tokens. keep attention to their development programs, as long as they are still developing this project, there is still a possibility the price will go up.
This is not a good thing. Have you even invested in universa? if you are never holding this coin and you don't need to say a lot about that and the price of UTN right now is a big problem. I have sold a few millions UTNP last months when the price of each UTNP still traded around 30 satoshi and a few years and the platform still can't be used.

What you have been saying is just to increase your post count only.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:48:39 AM

This is not a good thing. Have you even invested in universa? if you are never holding this coin and you don't need to say a lot about that and the price of UTN right now is a big problem. I have sold a few millions UTNP last months when the price of each UTNP still traded around 30 satoshi and a few years and the platform still can't be used.

What you have been saying is just to increase your post count only.

LOL, unfortunately, I have also held this coin. do not think that I only increase the number of posts. in fact I have also been holding quite a lot of coins from UTNP since this project was listed in several markets, even since the price exceeded the ICO price. I also know that UTNP has also delisted from several markets, and lost its price. at that time I was still holding UTNP. however, I already sold it when the price was $ 0.004. and I lost because of that. but I keep calm because this is crypto wordl. we cannot guarantee profits from it. don't think you're the only one who holds this coin.

I'm just trying to calm you down buddy. if you don't feel calm about it, don't say that I just said it like that just to add to the post. I'm sorry if my words hurt you, but you word really hurt my heart  Sad  Undecided Cry
cryptomoniker

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:19:26 PM

You must be “VERY STABLE GENIUS”  Do they even have a product that’s worth doing pilot test ? 101 partnerships announced not even one found the product worth mentioning about those pilot results. Soon 2020 and not a single successful projects, no exchanges wants to list the tokens. Most of the team has been dumping millions of tokens while holding the investors tokes with 10k limits.
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:05:48 PM

What UTN is and why the world needs it. What are Universa's key offerings to governments and regions for building basic digital infrastructure for national digital IDs, PKI and CBDC.
In this article on Universa's future, founder Alexander Borodich speaks about the team's technical achievements over the last six months.

https://medium.com/universablockchain/red-october-bright-days-part-1-d9fd958a18b0

johanus

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:20:59 PM

What UTN is and why the world needs it. What are Universa's key offerings to governments and regions for building basic digital infrastructure for national digital IDs, PKI and CBDC.
In this article on Universa's future, founder Alexander Borodich speaks about the team's technical achievements over the last six months.

https://medium.com/universablockchain/red-october-bright-days-part-1-d9fd958a18b0

Finally an update. Looking good  Cool
Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:26:49 AM

Feel free to give a link to the second part of the article, it is much more interesting https://medium.com/@borodich/red-october-dark-night-and-shiny-stars-edb8721e27a6. Here are just a few quotes from there.

This is an opportunity to start building a fully digital jurisdiction, the registry of which will be located outside the planet Earth, first on satellites, and then on a network of space stations in the asteroid belt (Kirkwood Slots).

The purpose of the CosmoNation movement is the development of digital breakthrough technologies, the construction of a space communications network for interplanetary communications, the construction of cargo / gas stations at Lagrange points, the 3D printing of space stations in orbit, and the provision of interplanetary and interstellar flights.

B мoмeнт выxoдa кoмпaнии зa пpeдeлы зeмнoй юpиcдикции кaждый влaдeлeц cepтификaтa гpaждaнинa CosmoNation cмoжeт пoмeнять cвoй cyвeниpный cepтификaт нa цифpoвoй и физичecкий пacпopт гpaждaнинa CosmoNation, пpиняв клятвy гpaждaнинa cвoбoднoй cтpaны и пooбeщaв нecти cвoими дeлaми мaкcимaльнyю пoльзy чeлoвeчecтвy.

Technologies whose development is critical for creating a space nation -
- Moving asteroids to the Lagrange point
- Mining and fuel for asteroid rockets
- 3D printing of space station bodies in orbit with metal mined from asteroids
- Neuro-interfaces and the recording of consciousness in a mechanical medium
- Loading into consciousness of new control programs, erasing limiting beliefs and imprints
- Construction of gas stations and mining stations in orbit

Where did you get this from? I have only 2 options:

It was written by a person under the influence of strong psychotropic
This was written by a person with mental problems.

In any case, it’s sad to see
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:48:55 AM

Welcome to new cobinhood - Wei Ning Myodov as the guy who makes things working and Popo Chen Borodich CEO on drugs.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:18:17 AM

Even the team is active and making progress in the right direction but it not bringing any positive impact on the growth of this project. Price is sinking all the time and now it has been reached to new low level and nobody knows where is the relief when it bounce back.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:02:05 PM

Feel free to give a link to the second part of the article, it is much more interesting https://medium.com/@borodich/red-october-dark-night-and-shiny-stars-edb8721e27a6. Here are just a few quotes from there.

This is an opportunity to start building a fully digital jurisdiction, the registry of which will be located outside the planet Earth, first on satellites, and then on a network of space stations in the asteroid belt (Kirkwood Slots).

The purpose of the CosmoNation movement is the development of digital breakthrough technologies, the construction of a space communications network for interplanetary communications, the construction of cargo / gas stations at Lagrange points, the 3D printing of space stations in orbit, and the provision of interplanetary and interstellar flights.

B мoмeнт выxoдa кoмпaнии зa пpeдeлы зeмнoй юpиcдикции кaждый влaдeлeц cepтификaтa гpaждaнинa CosmoNation cмoжeт пoмeнять cвoй cyвeниpный cepтификaт нa цифpoвoй и физичecкий пacпopт гpaждaнинa CosmoNation, пpиняв клятвy гpaждaнинa cвoбoднoй cтpaны и пooбeщaв нecти cвoими дeлaми мaкcимaльнyю пoльзy чeлoвeчecтвy.

- Loading into consciousness of new control programs, erasing limiting beliefs and imprints

Yeah after reading the part2 i think AB have lost it gone mad, i think next is madhouse, no man in his right mind will now invest in universia
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 06:00:37 PM

Yeah after reading the part2 i think AB have lost it gone mad, i think next is madhouse, no man in his right mind will now invest in universia

In the second part there is a clarification  Wink

P.S. You should think of this visionary post as the most distant goal, which we keep in mind while actually spending the precious present moments on the more common country digitalization projects, CBDC projects, digital passports and digitization of minerals.

galata07

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:06:42 PM

I see more red flags every time i see the articles and universia

simple example, words from AB : According to Bank for International Settlements (BIS) report for 2019, as many as 70% of Central Banks worldwide started preparation to CBDC migration.

after making some  little research  i see AB have played with some words in the report and delivered ous a some kinda falsify report.

Words from the report, same report AB making his report from:
Graph 2 summarises the results. Seventy per cent of central banks are working on CBDCs of some kind.

Although most central banks are
conducting research into CBDCs, only a handful intend to issue
one in the near term.

although people say long term bla bla you see AB play with words and pretend like everthing is fine.

So make some research guys and you see more red flags

NaBokih

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:12:47 PM

I see more red flags every time i see the articles and universia

simple example, words from AB : According to Bank for International Settlements (BIS) report for 2019, as many as 70% of Central Banks worldwide started preparation to CBDC migration.

after making some  little research  i see AB have played with some words in the report and delivered ous a some kinda falsify report.

Words from the report, same report AB making his report from:
Graph 2 summarises the results. Seventy per cent of central banks are working on CBDCs of some kind.

Although most central banks are
conducting research into CBDCs, only a handful intend to issue
one in the near term.

although people say long term bla bla you see AB play with words and pretend like everthing is fine.

So make some research guys and you see more red flags

So indeed, make some research, guys. Unbiased research. Not "looking for the red flags"; not "blindly trusting the promises of happy future". But check the facts. We can only support this suggestion - rational and objective thought is the best in our case  Smiley

Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:09:02 AM

So indeed, make some research, guys. Unbiased research. Not "looking for the red flags"; not "blindly trusting the promises of happy future". But check the facts. We can only support this suggestion - rational and objective thought is the best in our case  Smiley

Let's talk about facts, buddy:

1. Universa Bank was promoted in 2017, before ICO. Fake.
2. Collaboration with E&Y was promoted in 2018. Fake.
3. Collaboration with Alfabank was promoted in 2018. No news until today. Fake.
4. Collaboration with Novotrans was promoted in 2018. No news until today. Fake.
5. Collaboration with LANIT was promoted in 2018. Any news until today. Fake.
6. Collaboration with the Malaysia Government was promoted in 2018. The project was stopped 6 months ago.
7. uHODL was promoted in 2018 and should be created till Summer 2019. Any news until todayFake.
8. And my favorite point. The biggest government project with blockchain support in Russia was promoted in June 2018 and should be created till the end of 2019. Any news until todayFake.

It's not a full list of fakes in Universa history, it's just what comes to mind in three seconds.

Come on, this is not your pocket chat where you can ban everyone in a row and make a beautiful picture for the report to Mr. Borodich with your bot accounts. If you are planning to tell tales about NDA again, better go back to your chats to your stupid followers.
NaBokih

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 12:57:39 PM

If you do not like our answers, this does not mean that they are not, and our answers will not change from where and how many times you duplicate it  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: