Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴  (Read 74455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicolioz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

How do you join this email list? PM?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f4tal1ty (OP)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:08:40 AM

Hi nicolioz, you can sign up for the mailing list on our webpage (click on "the coin" and scroll down, you'll see a field for your email address).

You can also PM it to me and I'll add it to our list for you. Thanks for your interest.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:59:20 AM

It would also be really inviting if there was no minimum for the presale. I would suggest an individual hardcap for the presale ICO but I suppose that's how a lot of start-ups get big funding...

Hi again, overttherainbow, I spoke to the team about this and we are considering all feedback for the presale. If there is a minimum, it certainly won't be as sky-high as some we've seen. That being said, since it is a presale, we do need to limit the administrative load so that we can keep building and also prepare for the main crowdsale. The limit will be higher than the main crowdsale, but it should be accessible to many.

Individual hardcaps are interesting, but the problem is that current implementations are either easy to defeat (e.g. address limits/pre-registration -> submit multiple addresses) or burdensome to the buyer and against the crypto ethos. A successful pre-ICO is in everyone's interests as it will allow us to dramatically increase our outward-facing efforts and is a way to reward the early visionaries like yourselves.

We're keeping an open mind on this as crypto would be nothing without this community, but practical solutions are far and few between.

Instead of a hard cap or some prohibition from selling for x months, our approach is the Patron rank for coins purchased during the crowdsales to encourage a crowdfunder to hodl a stake (and sell his or her services in the cloud to others) versus dumping. If they want to sell, they certainly can, but the Patron rank is adjusted to make hodling a sweeter outcome.

Hello f4tal1ty and Hadron co.,

I completely understand your approach to the token sale and I know you are making the best decision for everyone involved. Practical solutions for individual hardcaps are truly far and few between, as many of the options disrupt the fluidity of participating or go against the ethos of cryptocurrencies in general. That said, if you come up with a way to implement individual hardcaps in way which achieves the criteria necessary, then please do share.

In regards the Patron Rank: is it only available during the presale? If not, is the multiplier of a different value at each stage of the token sale? This certainly will incentivise people to hodl and circulate the coins within the Hadron ecosystem.

For coins that are sold on the exchanges, do you think they will be purchased by the Hadron team and injected back into the stream of Hadron?

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:33:38 AM

Curious if fixed pricing per eth for example
Or moving prices

And because I know people are going to ask and I wanna be first! Erc20?  Cheesy

(First questions serious, second is for fun)

f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 03:32:39 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 02:58:28 AM by f4tal1ty

Hello f4tal1ty and Hadron co.,

I completely understand your approach to the token sale and I know you are making the best decision for everyone involved. Practical solutions for individual hardcaps are truly far and few between, as many of the options disrupt the fluidity of participating or go against the ethos of cryptocurrencies in general. That said, if you come up with a way to implement individual hardcaps in way which achieves the criteria necessary, then please do share.

In regards the Patron Rank: is it only available during the presale? If not, is the multiplier of a different value at each stage of the token sale? This certainly will incentivise people to hodl and circulate the coins within the Hadron ecosystem.

For coins that are sold on the exchanges, do you think they will be purchased by the Hadron team and injected back into the stream of Hadron?

Hi Overttherainbow, thanks for your faith in the team. You are right that our goal is to make this as fair and open as possible as the long-term support of the community is really what makes crypto possible. Some of the big brains here have an idea for secured individual hard caps but the idea is highly complex, our engineering time is finite and we want to invest the resources in our cloud platform and not necessarily in limited-use ICO systems.

If the visionary goes as well as it looks to be, we may be able to test out the ideas, but I'll just say they have never been done before for caps and one should never run a truckload of money through a brand-new crypto system. Bitcoin, for example, did not invent a brand new hashing algorithm; it takes many years for something that fundamental to be tested sufficiently. If the cap technology seems promising, we can explore it further down the road, but it will be a long road.

Curious if fixed pricing per eth for example
Or moving prices

And because I know people are going to ask and I wanna be first! Erc20?  Cheesy

(First questions serious, second is for fun)

Hello Mrbates (from Downton Abbey?)  Yes, but with bonuses for the visionary/pre sale, and yes!

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
w0mp

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

Hmmmm....VERY interesting concept.  Will be watching.  

HOWEVER, I will say that it doesn't quite pass the sniff test:

1.) Dream team devs (solid proof?)
2.) Lots of newbie accounts asking "questions" (yes I know how it works)
3.) Its vaporware at this point

Remember folks, usernames are bought and sold.

I will add.....no way in HELL would anyone in their right mind use someone else's WiFi network for their data.  That is just ASKING to be hacked.  Encrypted or not.

If I am 100% wrong, then this is THE ICO to get into.  How can we lose with a team like that?

Please don't take my skepticism for FUD, just trying to help newbies (seems to be alot these days with BTC prices)
KRT96

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

Can we get more info about the devs? Who are they?
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 10:05:34 PM

Hmmmm....VERY interesting concept.  Will be watching.  

HOWEVER, I will say that it doesn't quite pass the sniff test:

1.) Dream team devs (solid proof?)
2.) Lots of newbie accounts asking "questions" (yes I know how it works)
3.) Its vaporware at this point

Remember folks, usernames are bought and sold.

I will add.....no way in HELL would anyone in their right mind use someone else's WiFi network for their data.  That is just ASKING to be hacked.  Encrypted or not.

If I am 100% wrong, then this is THE ICO to get into.  How can we lose with a team like that?

Please don't take my skepticism for FUD, just trying to help newbies (seems to be alot these days with BTC prices)

Hi w0mp, we appreciate you taking the time to post.

For the dev team, the Hadron logo and link appears at the bottom of both of the websites for our existing businesses and will remain there indefinitely. I'm not sure how much more bulletproof it gets than that. There are also LinkedIn profiles for the founders with over two hundred contacts each, and many of the contacts are from their past work experience. Your question is a good one since this info was buried pages deep and we'll try to do a better job of making it easy to find on the first post.

Newbie questions aren't really something we can control. The only theories I can think of is that we intentionally don't bump our thread, so only enthusiastic new users willing to wade pages deep can find us. We also announced at the beginning of the long weekend and perhaps full members were not browsing as much. Either way, please don't hold this one against us.

Regarding vaporware, we agree this is a legitimate concern for nearly all projects, and we are releasing a substantial stash of our native mobile code and contract code on GitHub in the coming weeks as they exit security and internal reviews. This is noted on the first post (which, admittedly, is rather long), and we look forward to your continued involvement once we open the code repository.

For Wi-Fi security, we are not allowing people to connect openly to a provider's hotspot. They connect via the Hadron app, and the connection between them is encrypted so that the Hadron provider is unable to view the sent data. Furthermore, the Hadron architects have already anticipated attack vectors along this line and connections can be further protected using the Hadron Encryption Proxy/Relay provider service described in the whitepaper; even if the Hadron provider is a hacker, the customer's data will still be encrypted long after it leaves the hacker's hands. In reality, a Hadron Encryption Proxy/Relay connection on Hadron should be far more secure than any normal connection you can find, including at your home (Wi-Fi router firmware, for example, has been shown to be hackable for nearly every manufacturer; Google for "wifi brands hacked").

Encryption is the technology that makes Internet commerce possible. Banks rely on it, businesses rely on it, and all cryptocurrencies rely on it. If it couldn't be trusted, Bitcoin would have collapsed long ago. I think nearly everyone here agrees that modern encryption, properly implemented, is one of the few things we can count on, at least until high-powered quantum computers are available (see our whitepaper, p9).

Our original post is less than a week old, but we are profoundly appreciative of the feedback we've already received from the community. As we've said before, the community is what makes cryptocurrencies work.

Can we get more info about the devs? Who are they?

Hi KRT96, thanks for your question. Please check out the team by visiting https://hadron.cloud, scrolling down a bit and clicking on the "TEAM" button on the menu at the top. If you like what you see, consider joining the email list using the form on the page.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mvillar

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

This is for sure a project to follow closely. How does the economy of the token work, as long as there will be people sharing resources new tokens will be created?

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:51:32 AM

This is for sure a project to follow closely. How does the economy of the token work, as long as there will be people sharing resources new tokens will be created?

Hi mvillar, thanks for your question.

Tokens are primarily minted by participating in the proof of stake validator system. Network users who pass the Symmetric Audited Network Performance tests (detailed in our whitepaper) receive a small amount of Hadron tokens as mere availability provides utility to the network, but more substantial earnings are expected to be received by selling services and apps to other users (i.e. earned by receiving coins from other users, not from inflationary minting/mining). Note that developing Hadron Applets requires no formal coding skills.

By earning and spending coins instead of relying mostly on minting/mining, Hadron increases the velocity of money through our network; substantial economic benefits can be derived by enabling user income streams independent of inflationary minting or mining.

Your stake also bonds your services and increases the probability of receiving customers, which means you can simultaneously mint and earn through your services and apps sold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BranNutz

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:38:39 AM

This seems like something special, Fate seems well spoken and very informed. I have never seen any new project respond to all the skeptics in such a manner.

If it is bull**** it's the best I have ever smelled.

I will be keeping an eye on this for the ICO and signed up for your email.

mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:44:17 AM

please reserve me if you need tagalog/filipino translation

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

@f4tal1ty are you going to open a bounty thread for social and signature campaigns and translations?

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:17:28 AM

Can't imagine the people behind the Hadron Collider would be thrilled about the name of this project.
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:30:24 AM

This seems like something special, Fate seems well spoken and very informed. I have never seen any new project respond to all the skeptics in such a manner.

I will be keeping an eye on this for the ICO and signed up for your email.

Thanks, BranNutz, we appreciate your support.

please reserve me if you need tagalog/filipino translation

Hi Mongkie, we have a few people who have listed interest but will be making a decision soon. If you can PM me your past experience, that would be helpful.

@f4tal1ty are you going to open a bounty thread for social and signature campaigns and translations?

Hey buddynuno, that is a good question.  At this time we are keeping it as one thread until we have a bounty team finalized, but we'll update here and on the email list if that changes.

Can't imagine the people behind the Hadron Collider would be thrilled about the name of this project.

Hi AshCoins, the term "hadron" dates back to 1962 and refers to "stout" composite particles composed of subatomic quarks held together by the strong nuclear force.

Hadron Cloud is named in reference to the use of these particles, electrons, and their spin to define quantum bits in quantum computers.

On a side note, we have the highest respect for the LHC team and consider it one of the crowning achievements of modern human civilization.

In a historical note, our CEO's father's PhD advisor, physics legend George Uhlenbeck, discovered electron spin, which is fundamental to quantum computing today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AshCoins

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:39:49 PM

Interesting.  Thanks for the info
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:31:05 AM

Hahaha couldn't agree more on this, but I don't think it is. If you look on the bottom of the loanback page that some of the team members are associated with you'll see the Hadron logo. So this seriously substantiates their legitimacy claim.
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

Interesting.  Thanks for the info

Thanks, AshCoins. We'll be sending out a quantum update to the email list this week if you want to stay informed, some big news was just announced.

Hahaha couldn't agree more on this, but I don't think it is. If you look on the bottom of the loanback page that some of the team members are associated with you'll see the Hadron logo. So this seriously substantiates their legitimacy claim.

Thanks, overttherainbow. As mentioned, we've posted footer links on both of our existing company sites so that people can verify everything. We'll put this in the main post with screenshots to make it easy to find for new readers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:27:36 PM

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support and interest in the visionary sale.

To ensure maximum security, we are in the process of performing an independent 3rd party security audit of our contract code. Once that is complete, we'll announce the visionary sale dates via email.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

Thanks for everyone's patience. We've released the first batch of native mobile code on GitHub: https://github.com/HadronCloud/HadronApp

We'll continue adding to the repository as our code components pass internal security reviews.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: