Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴⠀HADRON⠀🔴 Decentralized⠀AI Ecosystem⠀🔴  (Read 74455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Marbella_Broker

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

Find out who you are and do it on purpose

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

I am interested in the Alpha Testing. Can do:

Win 7
Win 10
Linux x64
I5
AMD64
Nvidia

As well as:
Arm64/Arch64
Arm6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f4tal1ty (OP)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:07:45 PM

Hi

I got the email about presale and alpha testing. I am interested in both. Can I take part in alpha testing?

I can test on Android 6+, Windows 7, 10 and Linux.

Thanks

Thanks, deepcryptomine, it's great to hear that. The first rounds will be very small, but I'm quite sure that you can participate in the alpha provider test at some point.

Just read the email there and I have to say I'm incredibly excited.

I would love to be an Alpha Tester if that's okay. I can test on Windows 10, iOS 10.3.3 and  Android 7.0. I also have a Windows VPS, but I'm not sure what version the Windows is, perhaps Windows 7.

Your commitment, service and work, although quiet, has been sterling and we are all very excited and privileged to be part of this young and growing community.

Big things await hadron.cloud methinks.

Thanks for your thoughts overttherainbow, the feedback really means a lot to us, and we will note your info for the alpha test rounds.

Great news, and I'm interested to be an alpha provider on the cloud.

Ubuntu boxes with 16-128GB RAM (more if needed), some with NVIDIA GPUs, gigabit Internet connection
Android 6, 7.0, 8
iOS 11 (iirc)
Windows 7, 8.1, 10 with NVIDIA
a few DD-WRT and OpenWRT wifi routers

Hi nicolioz, that is a lot of hardware. Thanks for your interest in the alpha.

Win 7
Win 10
Linux x64
I5
AMD64
Nvidia

As well as:
Arm64/Arch64
Arm6

Hi Marbella_Broker, thanks for your post, also an impressive hardware array!

We're all very excited to help put all this to work for people.

As you all know from the email, the first rounds for alpha testing will be very limited so that we can ensure people have the best experience and support teams, but they will expand over time. Simply offering your time and interest means so much to us. More to come on Monday!

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website ANN Thread White Paper
Vario

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

I would like to participate in this alpha test and presale because I have taken keen interest in it, and feel that I will benefit from participating and taking part in it.
I can test it
Win10
Android 7.0
Thanks
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:34:14 AM

I would like to participate in this alpha test and presale because I have taken keen interest in it, and feel that I will benefit from participating and taking part in it.
I can test it
Win10
Android 7.0
Thanks

Thanks, Vario! We will be in touch as the alpha test rounds are rolled out.

███               ███                ███               ██████████████████▄     ██████████████████▄       ▄███████████████▄     ███▄              ███
███               ███               █████              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███    █████▄            ███
███               ███              ███████             ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ██████▄           ███
███               ███             ████ ████            ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███▀████▄         ███
███               ███            ████   ████           ███               ███   ███               ███   ███               ███   ███  ▀███▄        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███           ████     ████          ███               ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███               ███   ███    ████▄      ███
█████████████████████          ████       ████         ███               ███   ██████████████████▀     ███               ███   ███     ▀███▄     ███
███               ███         ████         ████        ███               ███   ███        ▀███         ███               ███   ███       ████▄   ███
███               ███        ████           ████       ███               ███   ███         ▀███        ███               ███   ███        ▀███▄  ███
███               ███       ████             ████      ███               ███   ███          ▀███       ███               ███   ███          ████▄███
███               ███      ████               ████     ███               ███   ███           ▀███      ███               ███   ███           ▀██████
███               ███     ████                 ████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███            ▀███      ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    ███             █████
███               ███    ████                   ████   ██████████████████▀     ███             ▀███      ▀████████████████▀    ███              ▀███

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

Win 7
Win 10
Linux x64
I5
AMD64
Nvidia

As well as:
Arm64/Arch64
Arm6

Hi Marbella_broker, can you PM me a little more information about your Arm64 and Arm6 setups along with your Internet uplink speed? Thanks!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
5trade

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

Interested in the Alpha, hardware list sent to your PM.

Airdrops are a great idea, the more coins out there the more providers can earn.
faroredono

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:28:39 AM

How did i miss this gem?

the team is easily the most qualified i've ever seen.

i wonder if the wp and text are too technically advanced for the average joe, tho? nothing a little tweaking can't fix.

what is this alpha people are talking about? didn't see it in the wp.
nicolioz

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:46:35 AM

faro re: alpha, make sure you are on email list. I don't think it's too late to join.

Best project ever, and the first I will actually buy.

What're you all planning for the proofs in the email?
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:54:34 AM

Interested in the Alpha, hardware list sent to your PM.

Airdrops are a great idea, the more coins out there the more providers can earn.

Thanks for joining us, 5trade. I think you exactly get why the airdrops help providers. Basically, more coins in the economy, distributed widely, means more potential customers for you.

How did i miss this gem?

the team is easily the most qualified i've ever seen.

i wonder if the wp and text are too technically advanced for the average joe, tho? nothing a little tweaking can't fix.

what is this alpha people are talking about? didn't see it in the wp.

Hi faroredono, thanks for the thoughts and for checking out our website and whitepaper.

We're accepting applications to our Alpha from our visionary supporters at this time. Please join our Telegram and email lists for more information.

We're in the process of revamping the messaging, website, and whitepaper to make our project clearer and easier to understand. Thanks for the constructive feedback.

faro re: alpha, make sure you are on email list. I don't think it's too late to join.

Best project ever, and the first I will actually buy.

What're you all planning for the proofs in the email?

Thanks, nicolioz, we appreciate your support.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ylac

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

I'm interested in being an alpha tester.

Will PM specs.
w0mp

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

When is the first presale?  Are the facebook, twitter, etc airdrop bounties done for?

I can alpha test as well. Pretty much any OS on different Intel platforms.
toddpink

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

Hi Hadron team,

I'm interested in testing; my platform is:

Mac OS 10.13.1
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 / 16 GB ram

also iOS 11.1.2

can also run any Ubuntu /CentOS / Debian variant via VM.

Looking forward to being part of the network!

f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:20:41 AM

I'm interested in being an alpha tester.

Will PM specs.

Thanks, ylac, we'll keep in touch for the test rounds.

When is the first presale?  Are the facebook, twitter, etc airdrop bounties done for?

I can alpha test as well. Pretty much any OS on different Intel platforms.

Hi w0mp, the airdrops are ongoing. There will be a future form on our website to link your activities to your airdrop address.

Hi Hadron team,

I'm interested in testing; my platform is:

Mac OS 10.13.1
2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 / 16 GB ram

also iOS 11.1.2

can also run any Ubuntu /CentOS / Debian variant via VM.

Looking forward to being part of the network!

Hi toddpink, thanks for your information and welcome to the thread!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
f4tal1ty (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 06:58:01 AM

Hadron's CEO Cliff will be giving a talk at Google tomorrow:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/practically-ai-in-fintech-blockchain-tickets-39822057847?aff=es2

It's at Google Launchpad so space is limited. Please be sure to register online as it is nearly sold out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shews

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

Hadron's CEO Cliff will be giving a talk at Google tomorrow:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/practically-ai-in-fintech-blockchain-tickets-39822057847?aff=es2

It's at Google Launchpad so space is limited. Please be sure to register online as it is nearly sold out.

Any chance this will be recorded?
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:50 PM

hey ladies and gentlemen i am interested in joining the aidrop of hadron but just can not find the link to join the aidrop? i have searchred on the hompage aswell

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐