Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING!  (Read 61929 times)
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I just learned that you can distribute short coins every week, so what is the ratio? I think there seems to be some inside my wallet
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:14:45 PM

Simdaq.com to become one of the first projects supported by Waves Lab! Read more on Facebook -> https://goo.gl/hKUhDc it look good for waves platform but i am not sure it will be effect on waves platform in the trend of bitcoin's price goes down.
German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

I am glad that the Waves are not growing too fast and there is an opportunity to buy a few more Waves. Unfortunately, I did not become an early investor and bought coins already at a price of $ 5. I think the price is up to $ 20 - acceptable for purchase.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

I am glad that the Waves are not growing too fast and there is an opportunity to buy a few more Waves. Unfortunately, I did not become an early investor and bought coins already at a price of $ 5. I think the price is up to $ 20 - acceptable for purchase.
It's still quite likely that Waves will roughly trace the Ethereum and NEO throughout this year. Next few days will be the lowest valuations for most successful coins and likely won't be revisited in the future.
kraksaa

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

Hi
How to cancel a lease that can not be seen in transactions. History does not show older lease transactions (lite client 0.5.14a).
You can help. This is a problem for many people.
A problem has been reported for a long time and no one solves it.
It's not good
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

Hello,

Is there any other wallet for PC than the google chrome app lite wallet ? I prefer a full client as intalling on my pc.

Does it exist ?

Thanks Smiley
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops. 
lemoon789

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops. 
Obviously there is room for some growth, and maybe it will turn you into a coin that prides itself on "hold."
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:45:25 AM

Obviously there is room for some growth, and maybe it will turn you into a coin that prides itself on "hold."

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley
Patron7

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops.  

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley

they keep giving away WCT? Where do I get them? I have some waves in bittrex
Cubirez

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Waves tokens are really a sleeping giant.  The project is undervalued.  I have been shopping all day yesterday until today and was able to pick up a few thousand more Waves to add to my stack.  Waves Community Tokens are also very cheap and I got more of those also.  Hodling WCT will eventually pay off itself from the airdrops.  

I'm already a proud Waves HODLER.  Been hodling my Waves since the ICO and been buying on a regular basis since then.  Hodling Waves has been very rewarding not only from the price increase but from the airdrops.  The WCT that I have received basically are worth what I paid for my initial Waves ICO tokens.  Sasha is the Santa Claus of Crypto and Waves is the token that keeps on giving.   Smiley

Airdrops for WCT stopped in september 2017.
You can still buy them on exchanges though. Best place to buy them is on the waves dex, but you have also a few other exchanges available :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves-community-token/#markets
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

You can still buy them on exchanges though. Best place to buy them is on the waves dex, but you have also a few other exchanges available :

a the moment, they are running liquid airdrop for wct and waves holder. if you still want free coin from the wavesplatform

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:49:56 AM

New platform wallet is really cool. Just need some small improvements like sorting etc on the dex side.
BenchCoinToken

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

New platform wallet is really cool. Just need some small improvements like sorting etc on the dex side.

Yet still the same security issue with mobile login, right?  Wherein there is no password or PIN protection on the mobile version.

BenchCoinToken

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

BenchCoin: A Digital Student Property Enterprise

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

We believe WAVES has tremendous potential and they are developing their platform in the right way.  As long as Russia/Regulations do not impede their progress, they should have plenty of room for growth in the crypto/blockchain arena.

Patron7

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:59:29 PM

a the moment, they are running liquid airdrop for wct and waves holder. if you still want free coin from the wavesplatform

thanks, when will that launch be? Does the google client of waves still work where leasing could be done?
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Waves is a Swiss registered company now. Does it pay Swiss taxes?

since when ? waves become swiss registered company,,
and could you please give me the link about this, so i can read it
thank you

There was this piece of info on twitter :
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/944257574836297728

I guess you can find more detailled infos on the blog though.

thank you,, this news will make me confidence to collect more waves as long term hold
regards

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:14 PM

Today Sasha comment that smart contract is under development, for me it was very important.
Can't wait to see it in action.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
silverston

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

The Ethereum network is not designed for large and fast operations around the world. This is a huge problem in world of crypto. And I'm proud of what my compatriots, Russian guys made their platform where you can create a new token just 1 WAVES, for me it is the main advantage of the WAVES!! Not only Buterin from Russia can create strong projects)) also very cool that the WAVES may take the fiat money and have all necessary license, this is very cool, well done guys I believe in your project! Wink

█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
█████                    █████
█████     ██████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
████████████████████     █████
.SWAAP. ▄▄▄▄▄██    ▄▄
 █       ▄▄▀▀▀
 █     ▄▀
▄▄▄   █  ▄▄
▀▀███▄   █▀
██▄███  ▀▀
▄▄▀███  ▀▀▀▀██
▀▀▄███  ▀█
███▀▀ ▄  ██
      ▀▄
 █      ▀▄▄
 █         ▀██
 ▀▀▀▀▀██
⟩⟩.
..For Individuals & Traders..
..For Businesses...................
..For Financial Institutions..
⟩⟩.
Pre-Sale
LIVE on
Uniswap
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████   ████             ████
████   ██████████████   ████
████   ████      ████   ████
████             ████   ████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
Nixeus

Activity: 144

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:35:37 PM

Hello guys,

Anyone could explain me how the stacking deal with this wallet ? I have difficulties to understand...It's a leasing ? But how do to select an adress ? And what is the reward ?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: