Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8799 times)
bs9 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:26:12 PM

What are you having problems with specifically? How do we know how to help you improve if you don't tell us what aspect of trading you specifically want to improve on? Panic buys/sells? Price prediction? Emotions when trading?

Anyway. Some tips:
- be patient. "shit the coin I bought dropped by $2 already. Sell!!!" Give it time. The price is likely to rebound.
- don't go all in. Especially knowing that you're not an experienced trader. Minimize your risks.
- most of the time, it's not ideal to buy at all time highs. They could drop any minute after your purchase. Again, don't go all in.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:13:16 PM

In terms of trading strategies there are many different schools of thought but I think one of the most important things to do is to learn about each of the coins you are planning on trading. Then keep up to date on any news surrounding them, this will enable you to better understand how the market is reacting to said news. Personally I like flipping currencies, buying and selling quickly for a small percentage gain, however there are merits to every strategy. Once you have built up your skill set you should diversify and look to spread your portfolio across different areas and short term and long term projects. Good luck in your future endeavors!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

You're losing because you're probably extremely shortsighted. There's only a small amount of people in this world who can "day" or "hour" trade while making profit, and you're statistically seen probably not one of them.. You therefore need to change how you play this ""game"".

It's the market cycle, coins go up and down, don't worry about it. People always see trading as some second to second thing, while it really isn't that. That's how you lose ridiculous amounts of money.

Why don't you search for 5-10 altcoins you truly believe in project and product wise, and speculate on those for a longterm. ( Lets say 6-18 months. ), and just don't look at them.

People who did this with bitcoin in 2010-2015 made way more then most of the  people who were buying dips and selling highs in 2010-2015 with bitcoin.

bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:20:23 PM

Emotion is probably your worst enemy during trading. Don't let the demons FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) and FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) sink their teeth into you. They can transform your portfolio into a bloody red mess very quickly. Set out your strategies and try to stick to it no matter what. Gotta say it worked for me a little bit.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

It seems you are not give up yourself. And that is the key to reach success. i am not a expert but i can give some tips that i follow. You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest. Choose 9/10 coins that you can trust it. Keep involved there updated news regularly. Don't panic keep try to hold your coin as soon as possible. Coin holding one of the good thing in trading. Be patient and happy trading...Smiley
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:56:10 PM

You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest.
must be very picky to invest in ico, need to know the dev/team, or potential of the coin (is it has something new, or etc).
many people lose their money because invest in wrong ico.
lexamagic

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:44:10 PM

The main thing is patience, you did not abandon this business, then believe it, it's already half the battle, review the strategy, maybe you are wrong somewhere, try to experiment, change, something is wrong with you.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

You should concentrate on a single currency first and really master it first, preferably bitcoin as it is the most well known.  I've never traded in altcoins, but they are vulnerable to all sorts of insider schemes and manipulation by the developers or unforeseen exploits. Older coins that have a stable history like LTC, DOGE, ETH, etc. are less likely to crash hard.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:35:29 PM

You can invest your money on some coin in pre-ico or ico. Cause those time coin price were so low. But careful about scam project. You have to research first before invest.
must be very picky to invest in ico, need to know the dev/team, or potential of the coin (is it has something new, or etc).
many people lose their money because invest in wrong ico.
Investing in ICO is not a way to increase profits from Trade. It's kind of speculation and luck.
You just need confidence to join ICO. It is difficult to distinguish a good ICO, because ICO grows like a mushroom today.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

The main thing is patience, you did not abandon this business, then believe it, it's already half the battle, review the strategy, maybe you are wrong somewhere, try to experiment, change, something is wrong with you.

That's correct as long as one doesn't sell their holding they are not at a loss because they may get a chance to sell at higher in future if they are holding good coins. That's always you should invest in good coins. Even prices go down immediately after you invest you can still hold them to make a profit or you can average it down by buying some more at a lower price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:36 AM

You should concentrate on a single currency first and really master it first, preferably bitcoin as it is the most well known.  I've never traded in altcoins, but they are vulnerable to all sorts of insider schemes and manipulation by the developers or unforeseen exploits. Older coins that have a stable history like LTC, DOGE, ETH, etc. are less likely to crash hard.
one of the best ways is to focus on one of the coins, because then we will have a good focus and can read the price movement more easily. maybe after mastering one coin then next we can try some coin, this will surely make our chances get more profit. please note that the focus and also smart reading situation will greatly affect the results we will get.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:31:36 AM

There are many ways if you want to improve your trading skill. I think the very effective way to improve our trading skill is by watching different techniques and strategies about trading altcoins in youtube.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:38:58 AM

There are many ways if you want to improve your trading skill. I think the very effective way to improve our trading skill is by watching different techniques and strategies about trading altcoins in youtube.

Yeah youtube is very useful tools that can help improve your trading skills you can aply all of this when you already in actual trading the one is also dont panic jus parience and wait for a good profit

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

The only advice i can give you is to avoid certain websites which has coins that is only listed in their site which is created only to pump and dump and never listen to chat praises against a certain raise,just look at the top charts of the top coins and new promising ICO coins and invest in those,make a through calculation and see their development path and then invest in those and never plan on selling your coins at a loss when the market crashes,just accumulate and average the loss rather than selling off at a loss.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:43:24 AM

Actually there are many ways to improve your trading skills and it depends on where you are comfortable with too, like me I am a visual learner so I look for ways for me to understand things when I literally see how it works and youtube has helped me a lot when it comes to that. Next thing is know what kind of trading you want, are you going for short term trading or long term? And this does not work overnight so you really have to be patient when it comes to trading.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

I also went there and I lost. But why are you also losing money? That's why you do not improve yourself. Learn about your mistakes for even if it does happen you know what to do.

Here are the reasons why we are losing money.

Panic selling - just dropping a little is selling right away and losing your btc eventually. Learn to wait. Because the market is up and down. You may sell it if you see something better and if you think you can recover it, sell it immediately.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:29:27 AM

If you want to become a good trader. The google is there. I became a good trader because I learn many information and knowledge in the google. For sure that you can become a good trader also.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: