Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8811 times)
zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:23:02 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
Keep learn, practice, read and find mentor. Don't put all of your egg in one basket.

It's so hard to find mentor on tradings is very hard thats why we should find our very own info to learn more about tradings and we should learn from our past lost and experience so that we can scale out wheter on which times are the best to trades. And we should also try to learn how to read the graphs since its very helpful to us.

Finding info is easy because we can easily find it in google or youtube and ebooks understanding it is the hardest part so its normal if we experience loss in our first trade because we are still learning how to trade but as we go on our experiences will teach us lesson and on our next trade we will not make the same mistake that made us lost our money.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:06:03 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

Improve meaning change your strategy style. Before that, I suggest you find what mistakes about your loss first and don't improve until finding it. Loss only because you can't control yourself and will giving impact about your strategy decision. Even improve will not helping you before face your mistake. Find it and fix it, improve? don't. Thank you.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:53:05 AM

You must read tips,guides,advices on trading bitcoins and altcoins to improve your experience.
You also need to be continually in cryptocurrency ecosystem while reading articles,latest market updates,watch trading examples  and more.
After awhile you will feel acknowledged with your crypto knowledge.
Then apply your crypto basics  to have sure success in trades
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

Dont lose hope bud since this is just really a normal thing for a newbie on trading on which loses cant really be avoided since we do lack of knowledge.When i was still a newbie i did make self learning with all the stuffs online which are really helpful and sometimes you can ask the community if you do have some questions but most likely all things you do need is already on internet.
There is no need to be sad or give up on trading just because you have encountered some losses in the beginning. No one is born as an expert in any field, we all work hard our mater our fields and same is with trading. Trading demands high efforts to produce big profits. Besides I will love to suggest staying calm when you do trading.
jasonjm

Activity: 1288
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Dont lose hope bud since this is just really a normal thing for a newbie on trading on which loses cant really be avoided since we do lack of knowledge.When i was still a newbie i did make self learning with all the stuffs online which are really helpful and sometimes you can ask the community if you do have some questions but most likely all things you do need is already on internet.
There is no need to be sad or give up on trading just because you have encountered some losses in the beginning. No one is born as an expert in any field, we all work hard our mater our fields and same is with trading. Trading demands high efforts to produce big profits. Besides I will love to suggest staying calm when you do trading.

Yes right trading demand high efforts and analytical abilities to predict the future of a currency. At the start you will lose some money but you gain experience. First you have to search and study the market trends of the currency you are interested in and then invest in that crypto. Do not go for high profit margin at first.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
drubas

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

"Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond"

This book is written by Chris Burniske. He is a renowned guy is this sector.

Maybe it supports you in investing better.

All the best

B.D.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

try to monitor any kinds of altcoins in any exchange site like 1 month,me i monitor xem and its good for investing
This is a nice approach. You keep an eye on how the market is behaving and then analyze the things at your own. And conclude something which will help you out. Secondly, you need to be practical in order to have a good learning in trading and to improve your trading skills. Merely observing a site will not serve the purpose.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:01:05 PM

Know the coins you are targeting to trade. Read their threads in bitcointalk, join their slack, twitter or facebook. Once you know the coins you are trading and patiently study their graphs, you will most likely have the idea where the coin is heading. Then you will have a good foresight on trading them. do not be lazy. Do your research and you will  be a successful trader.
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:02:01 PM

try to monitor any kinds of altcoins in any exchange site like 1 month,me i monitor xem and its good for investing
This is a nice approach. You keep an eye on how the market is behaving and then analyze the things at your own. And conclude something which will help you out. Secondly, you need to be practical in order to have a good learning in trading and to improve your trading skills. Merely observing a site will not serve the purpose.

-Never listen other scammers.
-Never trade with the money doesn't belong to you.
-Never open short positions.
-Never use exchange wallet for permament type of holdings.
-Never use untrusted exchange platforms.

These are the rules that I follow for my trading activities. This improves your chance to earn more.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:02:55 PM

If you want to improve your skills into trading, you need to become more alert, and properly knowledge in trading, don't let your emotions control you instead you supposed to be control it, then be patience at all time sake and and don't get panic if the value gets fall down.

You need to presise more clearly that we should follow up the price chart and set the trade value correctly in your exchange account everytime. You can have own stretegy or buy the bitcoin more whenever the price dips to low and sell out the bitcoin when it touches the peak value.
Mimsoo

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

I found this to be very helpful for trading patterns. It's worth checking it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f8_sVTvLjQ
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:21:50 AM

The first one is patience, trading alt coin need patience and information, as a beginner don't think of the profit the most important is you to learn why you can earn or lost money, where should you find the reliable source of information and try to trade the top 10 coin, usually the risk is not that high
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:48:12 AM

I think the only way to master trading is only by doing it.

Trust me, or probably it is only me,
trading is very difficult in the term to get big gain, it seems it is possible to get small portion of it.
It is just fun.
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:13:01 AM

I think experience is the most important think to improve trading,if you have 6 month trading experience then I am sure you learn from your many mistake and that is the positive thing for your trading career.

twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

If you want to improve your skills into trading, you need to become more alert, and properly knowledge in trading, don't let your emotions control you instead you supposed to be control it, then be patience at all time sake and and don't get panic if the value gets fall down.

You need to presise more clearly that we should follow up the price chart and set the trade value correctly in your exchange account everytime. You can have own stretegy or buy the bitcoin more whenever the price dips to low and sell out the bitcoin when it touches the peak value.
Certainly, you need own your strategy and do not let anybody changes your opinion.
Because when you trading, you are trading your money and nobody can affected your funds, unless hacker if they know your information through virus in your PC Tongue.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

Certainly, you need own your strategy and do not let anybody changes your opinion.
Because when you trading, you are trading your money and nobody can affected your funds, unless hacker if they know your information through virus in your PC Tongue.
strategy is required alone, but requires learning from someone who is already senior in trading is a thing to do because not all traders are already proficient in trading.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Ponylon

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:49:30 PM

google search: technical analysis and start reading about trends/entries/stoploss orders etc.

if you want some immediate feedback about tips and tricks in trading you can always join a chat group

one I would recommend is from TradingView, very modern design and the team is technologically up to date

https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#bitcoin

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

google search: technical analysis and start reading about trends/entries/stoploss orders etc.

if you want some immediate feedback about tips and tricks in trading you can always join a chat group

one I would recommend is from TradingView, very modern design and the team is technologically up to date

https://www.tradingview.com/chat/#bitcoin

I remember once I did a post in a group on my FB account, there I met a guy, he said me "noob, if you really want to be something in this field, stop posting here and learn by reading books". The ultimate weapon is a self taught mind. Like you said, go and Google everything.
REorEVOLUTION

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

detach yourself from any emotions. that is the key factor
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:55:54 AM

No need to tip anyone here, Google is your friend, just keep reading and researching until you grasp the basics, then get a bot to automate certain aspects of your trading. With time you may develop an edge. It comes only with practice and discipline.

yes it is true that, with time as if you continue to learn will be able to develop therefore, the trade that is done by you will grow rapidly.
there is no word impossible to optimize trade to grow as you work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: