Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
moopser

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

I guess that one of the most valuable tip - to keep on learning every free minute of your time.
Educating yourself is always a good investment of time, and doesnt really matter what are you aiming for.
In case of trading this is not only learning of trading tools and technical analysis, but also following the stream, tracking news and insides, reading forums.

Basically one who want to improve trading needs only 3 things:
1. motivation
2. time
3. internet

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:58:49 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The answer is to keep learning.  There are a lit of things that we need to learn to improve our skilk in trading.  We have to learn about the characteristic of the coin, trading psicology, market situation and many more. To be good trader is need a long time.
There is no need to deny the aspect of experience in becoming good trader. Bitcoins are most likely to be learned, practiced and learned again. You should be learning all along from the scratch to the last day of quitting this business. So good luck for the future.
As far as I think of improving your trading skills. I think there is no other better way of improving your skills then doing the trade yourself and learning from your mistakes. Knowledge is something which also plays a vital role but you can’t be a good trader until and unless you get into the world of trading yourself.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:20:04 AM

Be updated in daily happenings. Keep on reading here and watching some videos about trading. Seeking more ideas about trading from others.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:56:36 AM

Keep reading and researching. There are lot of coins now that in low price, you can try them and exit when you have already profits. Also try to study on how to read charts/candles, that may help you. Always buy on dips, and don't get hype by other people.

This is true there is no other way to improve your trading. Educate yourself, always be updated not only what is happening in crypto industry but also what is happening in the world and do not listen to people on what your going to buy unless you really really trust that person.

Never ever sell on dips it will recover instead of selling buy more on dips. You will not lose your money until you click that sell button.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:27:13 AM

My TRADING TIPS :
Cryptocurrencies is the game of the patience, small profit never kill. Sell when you got profit.
- DO NOT GO ALL IN AT ONCE
- DO NOT BUY AT MARKET PRICE
- Set your buy in price 3-5% below moment price
- Use 15-20% of the total investment you want to make at the beginning
- Remembers use stop loss when you see market look to unstable
- Just invest in 3-4 coins.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:06:52 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
The answer is to keep learning.  There are a lit of things that we need to learn to improve our skilk in trading.  We have to learn about the characteristic of the coin, trading psicology, market situation and many more. To be good trader is need a long time.
There is no need to deny the aspect of experience in becoming good trader. Bitcoins are most likely to be learned, practiced and learned again. You should be learning all along from the scratch to the last day of quitting this business. So good luck for the future.
As far as I think of improving your trading skills. I think there is no other better way of improving your skills then doing the trade yourself and learning from your mistakes. Knowledge is something which also plays a vital role but you can’t be a good trader until and unless you get into the world of trading yourself.

"Experience is the best teacher". Let me relate in the topic it in the topic. We are talking about how or what can improve our/your skills? well I think gaining more experienced in trading can be one that could help you more improve your skills. Doing it in your own, taking risk, get failed but not quitting and positive outlook towards bitcoin can help you more.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:29 AM

First of all you need to take a lot of time to read the economy books for this job. It is very beneficial for these economic books to recommend general economic books.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:48:38 AM

"Experience is the best teacher". Let me relate in the topic it in the topic. We are talking about how or what can improve our/your skills? well I think gaining more experienced in trading can be one that could help you more improve your skills. Doing it in your own, taking risk, get failed but not quitting and positive outlook towards bitcoin can help you more.

In addition to experience, expertise can be added if we take advantage of existing tools and communities, some tools or premium signals can make our skills more advanced than when still a regular trader. In trading terms applying what we do in our capital management will be better if using additional alternatives to help speculate personal prices. But if you're comfortable in a regular zone, that's not a problem.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:35:40 PM

By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:49:03 PM

By making mistakes. You only learn by making mistakes and not by someone explaining things to you. It's my personal experience that I usually forget few things which people tell me to stay aware of but I never repeat mistakes which I have already made in the past (except for not studying xD) . Well according to me, make millions of mistake in the beginning so that in the future you won't repeat that.
This is why not all advices would really work anytime if a certain person would make use of that since we do have our own ways to execute tradings we do have different techniques on any situation that we might faced along the way. This is why we should really accept and learn from our mistakes.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:55:27 PM

You must know when you will sell and buy, you can actually learn by yourself by reading here in trading discussion and we can also search from Google and YouTube about training with trading.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:51:45 PM

You can only improved on your trading by keep learning and studying how candlestick formation are been interpreted. Trading is a game of intelligence and skills you can only improve on it by constant practicing and studying. You may practice using your hands earn money or download metatrader software from some of the brokers that deal with cryptocoin trading and open a demo account and spend alot of time practicing until you can show profit for long time.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:03:29 AM

For me if you learn more about trading, know all the best patterns to get a better income in trading will really help.
Learning more about trading and increasing your knowledge level is the best thing to excel in the field of trading. The best way to improve your trading skills is to do the things practically by your own self. If you’ll be able to do so, then I think you will surely learn very great lessons which will help you in your future.

rajsimran

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

I think there is no lose in altcoins trading.If price fall hold until it's raised.If you want to improve your trading skills then first control your emotion.Don't be a panic seller.Try to read there update on slack or twitter .Main thing is patience.Just be patience and sell your coin when you are in profit.
bmichael05

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

To improve trading i think it is good to have a chart with the terms of the transaction and reasons for buy and a target to sell.

On the spot market before you you sell you sold the asset is not a loss and not a profit.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:24:53 AM

For me if you learn more about trading, know all the best patterns to get a better income in trading will really help.
Learning more about trading and increasing your knowledge level is the best thing to excel in the field of trading. The best way to improve your trading skills is to do the things practically by your own self. If you’ll be able to do so, then I think you will surely learn very great lessons which will help you in your future.
To improve trading it is best to learn, to read, to watch some videos for you to become an expertise in trading. Yes it is a plus to practice and experience to trade. As this is a big help to improve trading.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:55:17 AM

I think there is no lose in altcoins trading.If price fall hold until it's raised.If you want to improve your trading skills then first control your emotion.Don't be a panic seller.Try to read there update on slack or twitter .Main thing is patience.Just be patience and sell your coin when you are in profit.

You think? OK! Let me help you with your thoughts, if you do not mind. Yes! You can most definitely experience a loss in altcoin trading. It is not just about holding a coin and no trader want to tie down their funds for so long, when you can easily find another market to trade and make some good profit. Why will I then have to hold a coin for months before getting profit? For example, I bought BTS at 0.13USD around 11th of September on bittrex which I have always trusted to give me small profit and until then, it just kept dipping until now that the value is hovering at $0.05 due to the delisting on bittrex. If I did not set a stop loss, do you know how much I would have lost? Even if I do want to hold, do you know how long it will take for it to get pumped back on other trading platform such as poloniex and co, even if I decide to move the asset there?
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:40:46 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 02:51:17 PM by ibuddy122505

My TRADING TIPS :
Cryptocurrencies is the game of the patience, small profit never kill. Sell when you got profit.
- DO NOT GO ALL IN AT ONCE
- DO NOT BUY AT MARKET PRICE
- Set your buy in price 3-5% below moment price
- Use 15-20% of the total investment you want to make at the beginning
- Remembers use stop loss when you see market look to unstable
- Just invest in 3-4 coins.
True words. In addition to improve trading main phrase is 'Patience' Here, patience is a virtue. As long you take learning to control your emotions you will survive. Learn to control your emotions when market follows downtrend. The best advice is to relax. Trust me, you will be a great trader if you can digest this situation.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:40:18 AM

This is true but you cannot just get into the world of trading all by yourself without at least learning some few things first. It is whatever you learn that you end up improving on with experience. Trading is a profession and you cannot just move into a profession without having to learn some of the things that will help you get practical as soon as possible.

Most people have lost it here and they end up just playing with what they have all in the name of gathering experience until the loose all. Even pro traders never stop learning.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

Try reading some blogs and books about trading and i advice not to be so nervous about the volatility of investing in bitcoin. Investing here is for long term purposes. Youre right on posting here, you will learn a lot from the high ranked members.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: