Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:32:49 PM

Well, trading of altcoin is almost the same as gambling because if someone don't have the require skill and don't know the right to loop some crest in the trading chart such person will loose his/her money just like that. So, it best to always put into consideration the past history of coin, volume and number of exchange where you can find the altcoin before making a trade.

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:43:48 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
If you want to become a good trader. The google is there. I became a good trader because I learn many information and knowledge in the google. For sure that you can become a good trader also.

Do you have any experience in trading on stock markets or just cryptocurrencies ?
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:45:28 PM

I guess the solution I can give to you is to read more about the coin you are into because there were many shit coins around the pump and easily dump. We easily get into some coins not knowing its capability that lead us of losing our money then.
Try to read the ANN, whitepaper, team projects before deciding to invest in a coin.
For me i suggest to do it regularly, every time you deal with trading you will gaining some idea how trading work and you can build your own strategy based on your experience. That is given for the people who are new enter in trading world you can loose some of your capital at first but time comes you will be a pro trader and you will get profit every trade you made. Always need more experience in one thing to master it, another tip is  do not be rush to earn big amount of profit it will resulting to panic selling and that is not good for investors.

I strongly agree with the comment above me, most especially for newbies on trading. Don't expect too much profit the same as the pro traders and always expect the unexpected. There are some newbies who are lucky enough that when they try trading at first they would get a 100% profit right away but mostly for newcomers and new to trading, they most likely would loose first before gaining them back and always find time to read about trading and the coins you are investing or you want to invest in.
Stay connected to the experienced trader get useful tips from them and learn all the things about trading and stay in touch with this forum this forum helps everyone to develop skills and more of it go through the literature about trading on internet all these thing will help in all aspect don’t take serious to the dumps and rumors this makes a trader.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:29:34 AM

Just be patient, dude... always buy at low and sell at high. Whenever you see bunch of loss in your portfolio do not me tempted to sell. Keep in mind that you are trading to profit, not to give away your money. Good luck to you!
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:40:55 AM

One cannot jump of the seat and become a trading expert; it takes time, patience and hard work to reach to success. Despite that there are many factors which help in improving trading skills such as a person should be able to analyze the data quickly and study the charts and make quick profitable decision. Proper research of the market is needed background of the company, present environment, stats and various other things are to keep in mind. Leaving that proper consulting with senior members in the field, focus, keeping records are the few things which contribute to a trading expert.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:01:40 AM

I guess the solution I can give to you is to read more about the coin you are into because there were many shit coins around the pump and easily dump. We easily get into some coins not knowing its capability that lead us of losing our money then.
Try to read the ANN, whitepaper, team projects before deciding to invest in a coin.
For me i suggest to do it regularly, every time you deal with trading you will gaining some idea how trading work and you can build your own strategy based on your experience. That is given for the people who are new enter in trading world you can loose some of your capital at first but time comes you will be a pro trader and you will get profit every trade you made. Always need more experience in one thing to master it, another tip is  do not be rush to earn big amount of profit it will resulting to panic selling and that is not good for investors.

I strongly agree with the comment above me, most especially for newbies on trading. Don't expect too much profit the same as the pro traders and always expect the unexpected. There are some newbies who are lucky enough that when they try trading at first they would get a 100% profit right away but mostly for newcomers and new to trading, they most likely would loose first before gaining them back and always find time to read about trading and the coins you are investing or you want to invest in.
Stay connected to the experienced trader get useful tips from them and learn all the things about trading and stay in touch with this forum this forum helps everyone to develop skills and more of it go through the literature about trading on internet all these thing will help in all aspect don’t take serious to the dumps and rumors this makes a trader.
If they want to improve their skills on trading, there's a lot and longer way to do it. Of course it will cost some of your time and money in order for them to learn about of their mistakes. And because of this they will start to get to note everything of what was their fault and why they lost or how they get a good money from it. It's okay to lose some money but not at all, meaning you gotta have to buy or sell not at all because there's a big probability that the fluctuation will always occur. You might wanna regret it if you do it wrong, that's why don't go in all.

fritzthecat

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:46 AM

There are a lot of ways to improve trading, the first thing you must do however, is to determine what type of trader you are. Are you a day trader, a swing trader or a long term trader?
By realizing what type of trader you are, you an then align certain resources to your advantage. Because I am a swing trader for instance, I would follow as many coins and influencers on twitter, by getting real time news and alerts, you would be able to find out news before anyone else and buy the coin in anticipation of the news which would be the catalyst for a price increase. Overall its a safer and surer way of trading with less risks. You could also look into improving your technical analysis skills to make trading easier.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

One simple thing that helps is take notes. Write down why you picked a coin and the things that led to that buy. Were you right, wrong? Also, teaching and explaining cause information to hit home in a different way than other methods. If you have an ok understanding of a trading aspect and can find a willing audience for an hour, explain your trading to them and it will get deeper into your thinking.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:02:03 PM

There are a lot of ways to improve trading, the first thing you must do however, is to determine what type of trader you are. Are you a day trader, a swing trader or a long term trader?
By realizing what type of trader you are, you an then align certain resources to your advantage. Because I am a swing trader for instance, I would follow as many coins and influencers on twitter, by getting real time news and alerts, you would be able to find out news before anyone else and buy the coin in anticipation of the news which would be the catalyst for a price increase. Overall its a safer and surer way of trading with less risks. You could also look into improving your technical analysis skills to make trading easier.
Yes that is right to say that there are a lot ways through which we can improve our trading. for becoming a good trader it is too much important to have good trading knowledge, secondly you also must have good trading analysis which is also an important tool for becoming a good trader, and third is that you must have good trading skill and experience which can make you a good and expert trader.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:01:29 AM

Yes that is right to say that there are a lot ways through which we can improve our trading. for becoming a good trader it is too much important to have good trading knowledge, secondly you also must have good trading analysis which is also an important tool for becoming a good trader, and third is that you must have good trading skill and experience which can make you a good and expert trader.

What you said is true but it is uncommon for people to have those at the same time. Sometimes we will only have one or two that will help us in trading. But i think, the most important thing that we need to have to be a good trader is good trading analysis. Some people does nit have good analysis in things they do that is why they often fail and loss . Having good trading analysis could somehow contribute those two other traits or will somehow have a portion of those traits. Analysis is essential to effectively solve any problem.
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:19:55 AM

Trading is something very important in someone s life. It a source of fortune all what you need is to be different and creative. You have always to improve your work and enhance your position in the market.Stratigies should be always present and second plans too.
choirunn

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:39 AM

how to fix the loss start trading with altcoin which is cheap and have a good and active developer, or you can see all coin info at https://coinmarketcap.com/ from there you can get the best info to buy altcoin, I am helping this you in improving your altcoin trading.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:07 AM

Read guides and advices on trading bitcoins and altcoins to improve the skill of trading. Always learning from mistake to improving knowledge trading skill. Experience is the best teacher so don't be afraid to make mistake, no need panic and just be patient. Use your own strategy when the time to buy or sell the coins.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

One cannot jump of the seat and become a trading expert; it takes time, patience and hard work to reach to success. Despite that there are many factors which help in improving trading skills such as a person should be able to analyze the data quickly and study the charts and make quick profitable decision. Proper research of the market is needed background of the company, present environment, stats and various other things are to keep in mind. Leaving that proper consulting with senior members in the field, focus, keeping records are the few things which contribute to a trading expert.
Trading is not like that you will become an expert in a day or two. Like you said, it is really a very difficult job to become an expert in trading. It demands you to be highly motivated and it is all and all your hard work and personnel efforts that counts at the end.

The best way of improving the trading is doing trade by yourself. You learn things with the passage of time. So you need to remain patient all the time.

ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:55:22 AM

Trading is not like that you will become an expert in a day or two. Like you said, it is really a very difficult job to become an expert in trading. It demands you to be highly motivated and it is all and all your hard work and personnel efforts that counts at the end.

The best way of improving the trading is doing trade by yourself. You learn things with the passage of time. So you need to remain patient all the time.

yes, your point of view is exactly! I think that trader has to learn from their mistakes. However, they can join to some forums or short courses to learn more knowledge.  Smiley

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

I enhancing my trading  expertise by watching video on youtube and the following master traders I invested most energy Learning specialized investigation, acknowledging market developments and altogether investigate advertise
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

Practce makes perfect...
let's practice on my U2 system...it's absolutly for free and you can only earn in satoshi or in dollar.

ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:25:31 AM

If you want to improve the efficiency of trade, then invest in real estate. Consider such a project as Estate Coin. You can get guaranteed income and great opportunities!  ICO Estate Coin integrates a mining farm into the infrastructure of the house. Mining gives additional income, which makes real estate investment very attractive. Investors will be able to receive a stable income over a long period of time: the houses are designed for operation for about 70 years, the mining will be relevant for at least 100 years. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the cryptocurrency. More details can be found here https://estate-coin.com.

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:46:57 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

trading really it is one of the greatest business in the world. first you have to search in google it can gives you more suggestions compare to people. then you got one idea about trading. next ask few people who can doing already trading. then you get idea about trading. really trading is good for earning profit.but in this also some times getting losses so carefully we have to deal with this.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:02 AM

Read guides and advices on trading bitcoins and altcoins to improve the skill of trading. Always learning from mistake to improving knowledge trading skill. Experience is the best teacher so don't be afraid to make mistake, no need panic and just be patient. Use your own strategy when the time to buy or sell the coins.
In my opinion, the best option of learning trading is to learn from your own mistakes. Try practicing trading with small amounts and formulate your own strategies. If you are facing some problems, read famous sites and join forums which discuss about trading.

YouTube videos are also one of the best way of getting command over trading. Trading is the best way of making money in crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: