Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:35:22 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

it is all about research sir, you need to know more about altcoins and trading. Don't invest too much on one altcoin, you should learn how to divide your investment to different altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roofer111

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:45:04 AM

Altcoin trading is quite specific market, trader must have to spend certain time to understand market conditions and movements.
You should make a good research and be aware of market supply (total and current), trade volume and whether coin is PoW or PoS.

And also very important is to find safe trading playground for your trading experiments.

I heard that ModulTrade is quite reliable project? Anyone heard of it anything?
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Altcoin trading is quite specific market, trader must have to spend certain time to understand market conditions and movements.
You should make a good research and be aware of market supply (total and current), trade volume and whether coin is PoW or PoS.

And also very important is to find safe trading playground for your trading experiments.

I heard that ModulTrade is quite reliable project? Anyone heard of it anything?

I'm not sure that it's a right thread to discuss trading services, but I also heard good reviews about this new ModulTrade thing.
Teskje

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:26:09 PM

First you have to learn what the chart says. Then you have to join groups of crypto trading and follow some pro. Failure doesn't mean that you can't do anything, but simply that you can learn one more thing
That's not everything. Sometimes you did need some lucks to earn good profits.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:19 PM

What are you having problems with specifically? How do we know how to help you improve if you don't tell us what aspect of trading you specifically want to improve on? Panic buys/sells? Price prediction? Emotions when trading?

Anyway. Some tips:
- be patient. "shit the coin I bought dropped by $2 already. Sell!!!" Give it time. The price is likely to rebound.
- don't go all in. Especially knowing that you're not an experienced trader. Minimize your risks.
- most of the time, it's not ideal to buy at all time highs. They could drop any minute after your purchase. Again, don't go all in.
Thanks buddy , I appreciate your tips and suggestion on how we could be a better trader.
 But in addition to your though, I think the best think to improve trading was to have a standard in when was the right time your going to have your transaction,
 buy this you where not going to cram or to panic selling.
Aside from that , we called also put more decentralized system in doing trading.
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:49:34 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
Becoming a good trader is what we all want and to be honest I never tried it before. As of now, I have ideas on how to improve trading because my friend had experiences about it and shared some knowledge if ever I come up with the idea of dealing with trading process. For me, you should have enough patience to watch and observe the market because watching them will help you to know if it’s the time to buy or sell. Predicting their prices isn't easy as of now because there is a huge plunge happening right now and as of now, the value of bitcoin is  $15,745.77 with 11.28 % of increase compared yesterday's value.
shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:20 AM

I think that,you can practice demo account for trade.when you full understand market  strategic than you can learn trade, there are many website has trade related,www.babypips.com investpidaya.com etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.i think,it is best way for you. Grin
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:38 AM

Some tips:
1. get better TA;
2. Do more trading.
It needs proper planning to invest in the market, as to keep yourself update from the market. One will have to search for information from different forums to assess the value of bitcoin in the future as one should make investment when  the value of coin is low and should sell when the value is high but I think that presently the value of bitcoin is very high so one should hold the bitcoin as now it is very hard that the prices will come down.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:33:20 AM

practicing will give you learning, no matter how much you read if you dont put strategies on place you will never understand how they work. you need to learn to trade and that is it, you can use simulators which are plenty on the web before launching to it
The best way to practice is to buy and sell with small quantities, for example because today Bitcoin has devalued 25%, and altcoins have lost value by 40%. If you are starting to make money with large quantities, it is very damaging.

Trading could only be learned with practice and for this as you said, the best possible way is to make small investments and trade with the. You will not only gain experience this way but also learn to devise strategies of doing successful deals. This will also teach you to have good control over your nerves. At present, it is best time for buying bitcoin at cheap rates than wasting money on some other stupid coins.
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:00:00 AM

Because you are new that is why you need to improve your trading skill.
Improve trading skill is not so easy like just talk. It needs mor effort.
But for me, learning from expert trader and practicing in small amount first as newbie will help you to improve.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:08:41 AM

I think it's pretty good when it comes to it and you're ready to beat or win money for it because now if you do not have it. You will not be able to improve as you get here because others also improve trading the youtube watch is okay you know the process that buy it low the sell it high. If I just improved it since I was beaten it and I learned it well so now I'm paying a lot.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

For me i have tried to trade but I've  not loss, my suggestion is that you must talk your co user in bitcoin that near you and also have a lot of idea than you. Like me i have my co workers who also used bitcoin and knows more about trading than me. So that you can learn A lot, and also reading is helpful specially in campaign theres a lot of good people who will teach. So far for me im going to practice trading in my own now cause i have the tips. Lastly maybe its good to trade in your hand and stand what you wanted to so that it wont loss and be active in every event happenings

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:59:10 AM

I also still learn the trading and I can only give a little information, I think you should have the skill for trading for example you can analyze the movement of the market, because in trading we need sklill and a little luck and do not forget to read altcoin news that you tradingkan because it also movement market

rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

You can improve your trading by getting a reliable mentor who is willing to mentor you and give necessary help. Develope your own trading plan and let be scrutinize  by your mentor and approved then work strictly with it. trade so much in demo and gain confidence before you venture into live trading. good luck.
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

Good to ask for trading tips to our community. No one has came up an expert in this market,you need to learn from your mistakes.
Be cautious from ponzi schemes that are posted on blogs where they ask and promise you to double your btc.
Do not invest all of your capital,make investments that you can afgord to loose.
Find a best trading platform like bittrex and start without hesitating.

I agree with you Sir, I believe we would never do error, never give up to do it again. do research, observation and learn and continue to learn here. many teachers can be used as a role model here only by reading this forum. careful with trading smelling Ponzi. carefully in trade. check the right time to buy and when to sell. use feeling you to know that an investment that you do will get a profit great. don't be afraid to step, try to understand the community coin and support to the coin, team that supports project may also will provide the value of a good

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:24 PM

so the problem you experience losses when playing altcoin, I will give tips to play altcoin for profit, playing trading is the key is just patience and do not let you affected the issue when the price down resistant coin you have until the coin is back up again the price, yes it is difficult but that's his main point of patience you need.
chefbauer

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

If you had some forex knowledges or just knowledge about how the stock market works, you can easily start trading without any problem at all.
But that is it, if you do not have knowledge about how to do it, you are obviously going to lose it all.

Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:22:46 PM

Just create a McAfee coin of the day trading bot Cheesy

Your answer is ridiculous, I do not think that creating a coin and getting it accepted by everyone is easy. In fact, we need to do more, everythings are never easy.
No bot can actually think in a way like a man does. Gaining for a trading bot cannot help you in making you better in trading. You can become better in trading by learning the things which you don’t know. Moreover, learning from your past mistakes and taking the guidance can also help you serve the purpose. It is a very long marathon and you need to keep trying hard for learning new things.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:25:06 PM

To improve trade skills I think you should read the review information on the altcoin you intend to invest before deciding whether to invest in it or not. And do not invest when prices rise too high in the short term because it has so many risks that you can lose capital.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:41:06 PM

Well I guess the best way for you do be good at trading is you must learn from your mistakes. I know its hard to overcome those failed trades but instead of pitying why dont you study your faults. Look all the possible point why you failed from then you would learn that you shouldnt do this, do that. And another thing, dont be so aggressive dude, you should buy the amount you can afford to lose. Dont risk too much until you feel confident that youre the what so called TRADING MASTER. I do really believe that the best teacher is EXPERIENCE. It may sounds old but I swear dude. It really works. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: