Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8804 times)
jwenbu

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

I am also new in bitcoin trading but before i enter in this situation, I've read alot of trading tips with the help of this forum, watch on youtube. There is many way to improve your skill. Not only your skill but also your emotion.
With the help of the bitcointalk forum and youtube channel, you can learn the first abilities that will be useful to you in the future. But only worked out your Strategy and personal experience will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

Best teacher is you yourself, after a bad trade just tink about your mistakes, common mistake is lack of patience, emotion. if you can deal with emotion you can do great things
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

In order for you to improve your trading skills, you should take time to read about trading tools that are used in trading. You should know what is for and how they are use. And try to search for sites that will teach you from the basic up to complex. Knowledge comes from reading and practice. It takes time. Do not lose hope.
Reading, learning, practicing are the things that would gradually get anyone to improve in trading. You cannot learn it all in one day and you need to take it step by step to be able to do well in trading.

Most people who have skipped stuffs like this have always ended up losing a lot of money thinking they can just keep doing the buy low sell high until they end up panicking, selling on losses, buying at wrong points and then gradually diminishing the little they have.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
On the off chance that you need to enhance trading then you ought to put resources into learning and read a considerable measure of things about exchanging and furthermore think about how to complete an extremely extraordinary specialized examination since that is just the most ideal approach to make an awesome exchanging execution is to have a decent information in specialized investigation. That is the most ideal approach to enhance exchanging.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

Only Tip - Do not dump the coin when market says this is all time high price. Check the history it will reveal all the things.
Second tip - Try to lean from the mistakes you did in past , Early selling or something if coin price high you buy and loss.

Common mistakes come from your emotions , Try to control your emotion , once you did this you will win.
Buy Low and Sell high..

Do not Buy coins at high price and Selling at low rates. Such as today market is down due to some reason its not an issue price will up again Then All will well
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

Out of trivial advices (buy cheap, sell at high price), the only way to improve trading result is by experience and - moreover - by working with an experienced trader, who can help you to see things in the right way, out of personal biases.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

With all the factors that could help us become a better trader, I think experience is the most crucial part of it. Trading is not as easy as it seems to be and predictions often end up in failure. Simply learn from your mistakes and apple preventive measures in the future to avoid doing the same thing. Mistake occurrence reduction would end up in perfection.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:28:45 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
In the past I also often experience losses in trade, but now I understand better, and start to benefit from trading. The way I use is very simple, I just need to be patient if the coins I buy have decreased in price. because every down coin will always go back up to its original price even higher. I have been trying that way for almost a year, and no one has suffered a loss, though I have to wait for several months. but it is very satisfactory, let alone the higher BTC prices.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:51:38 AM

If you go for trading, you must know everything. First you need to observe, listen to others who expert for trading. And then if you know everything about trading then you can start but you need to be responsible to everything even in trading.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Merited by Fasdartin (8)

Each day take one minute before you trade to make sure you are feeling clearheaded, focused and present. Also take a couple seconds to reiterate that you're here to trade, not check your social media accounts, email or watch videos online. When you trade, focus on trading.
Being in a clear state of mind set is really a better way to have a successful trading, and since whenever we try doing this thing the contribution of our feelings too is inevitable, so we must be relax and focused on what were doing at that time. Just feel the moment that it would go with your plan just sit back and relax.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

In order for you to improve your trading skills, you should take time to read about trading tools that are used in trading. You should know what is for and how they are use. And try to search for sites that will teach you from the basic up to complex. Knowledge comes from reading and practice. It takes time. Do not lose hope.
Reading, learning, practicing are the things that would gradually get anyone to improve in trading. You cannot learn it all in one day and you need to take it step by step to be able to do well in trading.

Most people who have skipped stuffs like this have always ended up losing a lot of money thinking they can just keep doing the buy low sell high until they end up panicking, selling on losses, buying at wrong points and then gradually diminishing the little they have.
Exactly! Trading is not something which once you will learn and after that there will be no need of learning anything else. It is like a continuous learning process and you really need to keep on learning new things all the time so that you can make more money. You can improve your trading skills by getting into trading personally and by learning more and more things related to that of trading.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:21:14 PM

Improving your trading requires knowledge of reading charts and analyzing it. Aside from chart reading, indicators is also very useful as well. It doesnt stop here. Researching about your hold coin is a must. Always read the news, so you will know when to sell or to buy more.
Technical analysis and ability to make use of indicators to know what to expect next or as well follow trend is all that is needed and there is no one that was born with these skills unless you are an extreme genius. Gradually with learning, and as you start practicing, you end up having some little bit of experience and before you know it, you start gaining confidence in yourself and start making trading decisions like pros.

Keep learning on everyday basis will help any person to turn as a professional trader. But, we need to remember that even professional traders also book losses time to time as no can guarantee to predict all the markets all the times.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

The best way to improve your trading cryptocurrency is to make sure you understand the rule guiding trading yet disregard them. Market usually is full of irrational behavior. You only need to take advantage of such behavior when is at it's best!
FantechG5

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

From your story, maybe you are trading without studying guide from that. The good plane to learn trade is with practice it withyour own. You must deposite a little money to learn trade until you are proficient and understand the logic of trading. Many beginners forget to learn about the definition, but they will ask after loss. Maybe you can learn from your experience and read more to find your mistakes.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:03 PM

From your story, maybe you are trading without studying guide from that. The good plane to learn trade is with practice it withyour own. You must deposite a little money to learn trade until you are proficient and understand the logic of trading. Many beginners forget to learn about the definition, but they will ask after loss. Maybe you can learn from your experience and read more to find your mistakes.
I think that you can improve your work only with your own time. This means that you need to spend as much time as possible in the market and analyze all the information that you see. Thus, you can minimize losses, and therefore improve their performance by selling or buying coins.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:29:26 PM

With the help of the bitcointalk forum and youtube channel, you can learn the first abilities that will be useful to you in the future. But only worked out your Strategy and personal experience will give you the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange.

Youtube channels are full of unnecessary things. They just podcast their content to get more views, this is their motto. You better look at medium articles and deposit to exchanges to start trading on your own.
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

Youtube channels are full of unnecessary things. They just podcast their content to get more views, this is their motto. You better look at medium articles and deposit to exchanges to start trading on your own.
not all the channels are bad, you can learn the basic from them, but real stuff come with experience
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

Of course learn and keep learning. How the price market a day or a week before you must keep on compare and pay attention to the chart and volume. But right now there are so many signal group that could help you to do trading.
Even the pro traders keep learning something new to apply to their trade each and every day. That is one thing about life, it is a gradual process, while learning and experience is all that will get you there before you even know it, you will start trading like a pro as well. Most people who are trading today do not have two heads; all they did was to go the right way to get better.

No, there are many useful youtube channels and there are many time wasting medium articles. All we need to do is, must take some time to choose right content for "updating" ourselves.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

It is risky to trade at the moment, a lot of people are losing incredible amounts of money and this is just because the market is incredible volatile at the moment. Just be careful if you are going to trade right now, because you can lose it all in just a few minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: