Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

Experiencing 70 % , from others 20% with training 10%
So according to that rule you should act as much as you can to improve yourself
Skills really matters in trading as well as in gambling. Trading of altcoin is almost the same as gambling because if someone don't have the require skill and don't know the right to loop some crest in the trading chart such person will loose his/her money just like that. So, it best to always put into consideration the past history of coin, volume and number of exchange where you can find the altcoin before making a trade.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:33 PM

There are some newbies who are lucky enough that when they try trading at first they would get a 100% profit right away but mostly for newcomers and new to trading, they most likely would lose first before gaining them back and always find time to read about trading and the coins you are investing or you want to invest in. Stay connected to the experienced trader get useful tips from them and learn all the things about trading and stay in touch with this forum this forum helps everyone to develop skills
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Experiencing 70 % , from others 20% with training 10%
So according to that rule you should act as much as you can to improve yourself
Skills really matters in trading as well as in gambling. Trading of altcoin is almost the same as gambling because if someone don't have the require skill and don't know the right to loop some crest in the trading chart such person will loose his/her money just like that. So, it best to always put into consideration the past history of coin, volume and number of exchange where you can find the altcoin before making a trade.
In my opinion, I think choose altcoin for trading depend on your type.
For trader, especially day trader, almost day traders do not care the potentital of an altcoin, they just care the news and chart price, if these things are good, they will choose this coin for trading, it is simple Wink

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

if you wanna become an trading expert, you should spend more time to follow the market and find a good way to catch the news. the price of this market depends very much on information. the sooner you have the news, the more profit you have.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

if you wanna become an trading expert, you should spend more time to follow the market and find a good way to catch the news. the price of this market depends very much on information. the sooner you have the news, the more profit you have.
Trading does not mean follow the rumor or the good news to take huge profits.
In the past, this type is the killer made a lot of trader lost huge money by the rumor, I remember the price of Stellar was dumped from 4000 satoshi to 1xx satoshi in last year.
Although before that time, this coin had many good news about ICO platform will used with Stellar platform and Airdrop, etc.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

To improve your trading and earn profits in trading, you need to learn Technical analysis tech. You can pursue a trading and technical analysis course from UDEMY.com . This might help you make good prediction and right trading decision t right time.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:13:46 AM

For me you can improve your trading skills by watching videos about strategies used in trading. Always remember that as a trader it is normal to have a paper loss.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

I think experience is the most important think to improve trading,if you have 6 month trading experience then I am sure you learn from your many mistake and that is the positive thing for your trading career.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
better improve your english first joke lol.losing coins for trading is normal because this serve as learning experience .we all exerience this and we are proud
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:33 AM

I think experience is the most important think to improve trading,if you have 6 month trading experience then I am sure you learn from your many mistake and that is the positive thing for your trading career.
No its not that experience itself and it is not the key to improve. What you need to do is practicing and adopting what you can learn from trading. Not all people learn to trade because i have a friends that is a long time ago they already started to trade years from now but they have not know how to do Technical analysis that is an example only.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

to improve the correct way of trading you should be patient and learn to understand the market conditions of existing market trends and graphs, if you have fixed it all is sure you will get a profit every day.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

Don't worry we all have lost some altcoin in here mostly , it is something normal , the best thing i can say is to hold , focus on good coins and hold the, for 1 year , i got a good revenue of holding coins for a long time , and it is less stressful , also do mining with your profits if you can get a cheap electricity.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:22:05 PM

Actually the key to success in trading is always being patient when various coin prices are down so that traders can anticipate the occurrence of large losses and able to trade continuously.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

In terms of trading, I think you don't need to be an experts. All you need to do is to know the basic rules like buy at low price then at high price just simple as that, then if see the volume is higher but the value is cheap it could possibly that coin will get pump.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.

NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.
Thats good especially if he knows well how to make a good trade and knows both technical and fundamental analysis. Youtube is just a guide and it is a little bit hard to follow especially if you are a beginner. I am sure that anyone who is really interested in learning will try to reach out and earn lessons in every tutorials that he encountered.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Today there are many ways that can help you to become expert in trading. You can learn techniques and strategies by research , watching video tutorials in YouTube and reading books.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

A best way to improve your trading skills is to have a daily routine of visiting the exchange sites and analyzing its graph especially the daily movements of the price in order for you to have an idea how much progress a crypto does on a regular basic, being updated in news is important as well and last thing is you should make an assessment of yourself and prepare for any loss .
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

To improve your business you have to learn about the cryptocurrency market. This is a volatile market every day, so you should update the information regularly and continuously. In addition, you have to analyze the market with charts, tracking through the media, the information channel about the cryptocurrency market. Also, you have to know the basic rules in business, such as surfing rules, ... Not only that, you have to grab the opportunity and opportunity to be able to improve business and business in a way in order to earn high profits.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

You should improve on your experience. There is a lot of information you can refer. It's available on google sites, available on books, available on daily news. Please refer to a lot of materials and it will help you to have a better knowledge base before entering into the investment. It is the best way for you to improve your investment, which will help you make the right decisions.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: