Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

For all types of people, trading is a very useful working system. You have to follow some steps to improve your skill if you are a beginner. We have to accept loss sometime for a better future though nobody wants to see it. Learn from your mistake and of course, don't be give up. Get some idea about trading at first before you start to do work with that.

Stay updated with present situation of trading by reading whitepaper and following some trading related article from internet. Just keep calm and patient with it and don't take a decision with emotion. you shouldn't invest a big amount at beginning. You should invest a low amount and get knowledge and experience from it. Never be over confident and don't loose your confidence and to get profit use the sharp brain and get some experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChangeNOW

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

A quick tip on trading is to do as much as you can to remain anonymous since with every trade you are becoming subject to taxes, which if you are day trading can become a nightmare later on! Use ChangeNow.io to remain anonymous when trading!

▒ NOW token ▒ by ChangeNOW ▒ Get the WIN! ▒
ChangeNOW - an instant Non-custodial Exchange Service  (( changenow.io ))
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

If you want to improve trading,you have to practice trading.At beginning you may loss some coins,you have to take it as a experience and get knowledge about trading from that experience.You had lost some altcions,it is better to inverse in bitcoin than altcoin.You have to analysis altcoin before inverse in it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

If you want to improve trading,you have to practice trading.At beginning you may loss some coins,you have to take it as a experience and get knowledge about trading from that experience.You had lost some altcions,it is better to inverse in bitcoin than altcoin.You have to analysis altcoin before inverse in it.
First you need to earn starting capital and already thanks to practical training You can not only earn but also learn more and more information and knowledge. Thus gaining experience in trade. And for this it is not necessary to lose their coins to learn from their mistakes.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

By watching videos on technical analysis and reading and getting in touch with news to make your own fundamental analysis. its just like a school if you want to be upgraded u have to take some classes.  Smiley

cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

Plan how you will trade, choose the currency pairs that are right for you, decide how long you plan to stay in the position and then set targets for the position.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin and altcoin today have shown signs of easing after two consecutive days of price increase. Therefore, trading in this time is very difficult, requires you to have experience and understand the market. You need to continually improve your knowledge and skills in chart analysis, in combination with information channels so that you can plan for specific business plans to minimize risk.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:45:06 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

the best way to improve of yourself for any kind of field you want to knows, getting of best strategy and skills is hard work to research the key how to be great in the you want to be come, failure is a part of the learning in trading job If want to avoid this kind of risk you need to learn more and more to achieve your goals. read all discussion  and search in the google how to read and monitor the flow chart and the principle of the legendary veterans in trading.

duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

Plan how you will trade, choose the currency pairs that are right for you, decide how long you plan to stay in the position and then set targets for the position.
That's actually wrong, specially with newbies. They do not know how to make a good plan or right direction if they didn't get teaching.
So i think you should advise for some long-time traders or success traders to ask them about how to make a good plan and what is the next move.
infer

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

There are many lessons on the internet and they are useful for all of us. However, not everything on the internet is good to be learned. Some of them are fake, liars, fail and can not be trusted in. Therefore, you should analyze the information that you have before trying to obtain them

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:08 PM

Any kind of or what you want to improve is usually they say is study first and focus on what you want to improve then practice it. It's just like on trading, if you want to improve try to canvas first for some sites or trading sites that has a low fee and easily to trade.
More over if you have doubt in trading try a little first then if you see your improvement start to trade bigger and bigger funds.
Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:44 AM

Analyze first your last trade that you loss, ask yourself if why did you lose in the first place. Is it because you have no patient in holding your coins during dip? Is it because you buy a trash coin and hoping that the value will grow? You can improve your trading with your experience that you gain in your past trade

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

For me the best way to understand and improve trading are based on your experience, Trading is just like a game if you have so much experience you will learn from your mistakes, As you see most of the professional traders have more than experience than non-pro and not all of them are not experienced to losed some of their investments and Reading guides and techniques are good too to improve your trading skills and analyzing.
Just keep on learning don't give up you're not a good trader if you didn't experienced to lose Wink
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Much better if you have a friend who is trading already so they can explain what strategies they have or watching youtube tutorials can really help you about trading.
Thats good especially if he knows well how to make a good trade and knows both technical and fundamental analysis. Youtube is just a guide and it is a little bit hard to follow especially if you are a beginner. I am sure that anyone who is really interested in learning will try to reach out and earn lessons in every tutorials that he encountered.
that's a good idea , if you got a friend nearby is better to meet in person than video chat but if you don't video chat and youtubes could do great , there are not a lot of book in cryptocurrency coz it very new , but there are a lot of good youtubers you can follow and learn like i do.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Keep reading and researching. There are lot of coins now that in low price, you can try them and exit when you have already profits. Also try to study on how to read charts/candles, that may help you.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

in my opinion, how to improve a good trade that starts from your own experience. if you are experienced in trading, although the results are not satisfactory, even to make a lot of losses. it is a fairness, because failure is the beginning of success. learn from your own experience. suppose you failed by using the first way. then you should analyze the location of errors that have made you achieve these losses. so when you decide to start trading, you will try to avoid the initial mistake. essentially do not repeat the same mistake on what you will do
MawanWawan

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

the first thing you need to do when you want to improve trading and trading is to find out where you are going to trade and have multiple deposits in one or two bitcoin exchanges. While that unique trading option will be the most important aspect of the exchange market on the market. trade without thinking that the price will eventually rise higher. Because the price increase can be a big problem because of the fact that you might end up buying bitcoins at a high price and selling them at a low price.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

In any case, we all need patience. The risk of investment is sometimes a matter of time. We want to minimize risk.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:26:46 AM

I have been trading for like 5 years and one thing i know that you cant be a good trader unless you spend  hour and hours staring at past price action and look for patterns and how they played out. That is the best technique IMO. you just stare at chart and figure out a pattern and then scrol forward to see how that pattern played out.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:49:40 PM

Trading small volume altcoin is more easier than trading hugh volume coins. Knowing whitepaper word by word wouldnt help you in big exchanges for pump. I always look for better price opportunities and calculate my profit before entering to position rather than jumping blindly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: