Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:51:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8807 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:09:24 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I don't know if you can get an advice here in your personal thread on how to improve your trading skills, but for me if you want to gain that skill and become a professional traders you need to find a mentor who can teach you become a prefessional traders, they can teach you how to read the candlestick that can help you to analize the market, so if you master that skill that's the time that can improve your trading skill.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

For me, to improve your skill in trading, you need to have continuous learning on it. Keep reading forum related to trading especially to the veteran traders imagine their experience on how they become a successful trader. Watch youtube tutorials if you don’t really understand what are they trying to say. Don’t be afraid to try something new strategies don’t stick to just one.
xuuy7

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

To change the deal, I suggest that you should stop trading. Use this time to learn, observe, and when you have some experience, make some transactions.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

I would recommend that you take professional training in trading. This will save you a lot of time in contrast to self-study and will immediately give a good knowledge base. In addition, it is very important, you will be able to analyze your mistakes with your teacher. If you decide to trade on your own, at least create a trader's diary in which you will write down all your purchases / sales and analyze them.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Become expert trader in Crypto trading not only need good strategy but also good psychology, so learn also about how to manage your emotion and make trading also happy to do so you will love this job and finally possible to make profit.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

Trading in crypto similiar with forex but almost of crypto trading did not use laverage. And if you are new try to search how to read candle stick chart and learn moving average. Read the chart at 1 hour and 4 hours. If you totally blind of trading. Try averaging strategy. Buy only 5% from all of your portofolio. If it is goes down dip buy again 10% from all of your potofolio. When the market recover you probably get small profit or only break even. Repeat that strategy and discipline is the key.
moonlight666

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

It's very important that we have patience. Investment is risky, you need to have good psychological quality.

Any kind of or what you want to improve is usually they say is study first and focus on what you want to improve then practice it. It's just like on trading, if you want to improve try to canvas first for some sites or trading sites that has a low fee and easily to trade.  
The message above is very good.

⦗ DataBroker Dao ǁ Monetize your IoT data! ⦘
≫ Pre-register Now! ≪ (https://databrokerdao.com/)
TheMountaincrypto

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

There are many videos you can watch in youtube about techniques used in tradings. Study and read more about trading. Look for a good coin to buy. Goodluck to you.

https://flogmall.com/
⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫   
⚫ FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD ⚫

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

The first thing you need to do after losing in trading is to assess yourself. Assess what went wrong with your trade and learn from it. Make sure that you keep learning from the trading experts or those who have experience in winning most of the time in trading altcoin to altcoin. I know the market is so unpredictable, but it is important that you should adopt the “buy low, sell high” strategy by millionaire investor Warren Buffett.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Just make sure you learn in every trade , and try to write your experiences every day , It is very important to see that you are progressing or not?
and only way for that is to follow your trading history and check the average of your losses or wins , never do the same mistake twice and control the greed , you will lose sometimes but the thing is don't repeat the same mistake twice!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

Well, there are many ways to do that. As a begginers in trading the very first thing to do is try to observe first like finding the history of the prices of altcoins you want to deal with. What are these I'm talking about? Just go to coinmarketcap, there you can see the latest updates of a certain altcoins then see for the graph analysis, the price of it in terms of bitcoin (should focus in quantity of satoshi not in usd value), then their daily volume if it's an active crypto's or not.

After that you should now know the very dump price it goes then try to buy at that price so the moment you sell it you should have a target price for short term or long term trade. Just hodl until your target price reach or better hold for more profits if there a news that can gave them a pump.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:15 PM

The first thing you need to do after losing in trading is to assess yourself. Assess what went wrong with your trade and learn from it. Make sure that you keep learning from the trading experts or those who have experience in winning most of the time in trading altcoin to altcoin. I know the market is so unpredictable, but it is important that you should adopt the “buy low, sell high” strategy by millionaire investor Warren Buffett.
I agree with you mate through the strategy of buy low and sell high, where many people already prove it that they become successful investors in crypto currency. And I think the OP needs to watch more videos about crytpo trading, since he don't know why he got many losses in trading altcoins. So that he will understand and seen the fact in videos why he got loss in trading.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:27:11 AM

For me i have tried to trade but I've  not loss, my suggestion is that you must talk your co user in bitcoin that near you and also have a lot of idea than you. Like me i have my co workers who also used bitcoin and knows more about trading than me. So that you can learn A lot, and also reading is helpful specially in campaign theres a lot of good people who will teach. So far for me im going to practice trading in my own now cause i have the tips. Lastly maybe its good to trade in your hand and stand what you wanted to so that it wont loss and be active in every event happenings
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:47:18 AM

Trading is profitable if you do it proper,It is better to gain knowledge and keep in touch with market to know about the news about the trading.Invest in stable coin with small amount and make practice to get expertise.Try to buy in low and sell in high and avoid to take decision in panic.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

Try different strategies and choose the best fit to your personality because in trading you are the one who will decide to your fate and of course your income. The more you trade everyday the more experience you'll gain so whatever happens positive or negative just do your work and eventually in the near future you will find by yourself the best tactics and strategies to put for a better chance of earning huge amount of money in the future. And at the same time good monitoring skills will help you to be one of the best trader in the crypto currency world.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:37:30 PM

First of all observe every trading activity and how much coin supply, small or big, and always be active on their site to know its updates, need to know whether there is a future or not, what you want to invest .
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

improving trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog  but the best way is  day trade by yourself ,that's really  improve your  trading skills.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

improving trading skills by watching video on youtube, reading some trading related blog  but the best way is  day trade by yourself ,that's really  improve your  trading skills.

Training helps to improve.
I advice you to train for free with my WSPU2 token faucet where you can trade once every 15 hours.

makalu

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

It is better to  trading in market with small amount of fund ,then you can  study  why you win or lose your fund  then try you best to next trading .
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:27:43 PM

How to improve your trading, best teacher was your experience, specially your bad experience because it will trigger you to do your best the second time around in order to avoid the same mistakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: