Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:44:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: how improve trading  (Read 8799 times)
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

your should do research before invest these coins?i think  buy potential coins suck like eth neo eos  and keep them, you can minimize losses in short time and earn more profit in future . as we know Patience is the key.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc1

Activity: 527
Merit: 10

Join Ixinium

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

When i started to trade, i had previous knowledge because i loved to trade on Forex, it was one of my greatest hobbies that i had.. Maybe that is the reason of why i knew what i was gonna do while trading cryptos.

I suggest you to do the same, at least, try to learn how to trade on forex.

It will open your mind by a lot.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽️  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

It is better to  trading in market with small amount of fund ,then you can  study  why you win or lose your fund  then try you best to next trading .
true small amount are more good to be than you start in a high amount that you cant to loose for unlike small amount but even this amount it is hard to loose too so better to make study first and learn this to be before deciding to start.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Ninciabr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

Perhaps the problem is not how to improve your trading. Perhaps the question is how to stop trading.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

To improve your business in the cryptocurrency market, you should update your news regularly and continuously. Every time you update you have to analyze and learn to take chances, you will be able to business wisely and firmly in the cryptocurrency market.

Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

I think they mean to improve in yourself in trading its because there are some reason that you have to be avoid while doing in trading like you have to keep calm and dont panic if you see that your holding tokens is going dump. Other also base on what other say and that why if someone he/she ask is losing he/she also lose.
Rahman1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

From my point of view, you need to read as much information as posible about trading, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and cryptocurrencies principles and markets.there are many website has trade related,. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.you can practice try to demo account. i think,it is best way for you.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6359

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:39 PM

I am new here bt don't understad how improve trading. I am already loss many altcoin.Now I am improve my trading.give some tips about this

First thing first , avoid ICO's.

2- Learn the basic for reading charts ( Support and Resistance Lines/Trends ) they are all you need, do not panic with all the worthless indicators out there.

3- read about the coin before investing in it. check out their road map, the team behind it .

4- can't stress how important this is ( ALWAYS USE A STOP LOSS ) that is not greater than 50% of what you aiming for ( if your target is 10 cents then your SL =< 5 cents ) any trade that doesn't have at least 1:2 risk/reward ratio as a bad trade regardless of the result

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:34 PM

You can improve trading skills in just gaining more experiences and knowledge through this industry or you can just seek some advice or help to guide you and improve yourself as a trader.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

You can improve trading skills in just gaining more experiences and knowledge through this industry or you can just seek some advice or help to guide you and improve yourself as a trader.
This is extremely true! Starve to learn new things. Step out from your comfort zone. It's never easy, but doing your part to contribute for your growth and the community is such a good start of becoming a better person and a trader. Exposing yourself to trading materials, reading articles, talking to experts, watching videos, educating yourself and being aware of its advantages and disadvantage can totally change yourself and make you competent and prepared to do trading. Do not limit yourself to learn new things and those that you think you only need to explore. Be eager to explore and don't ever question your ability.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

knowledge is very important, it helps to improve trading, but I think that you learn good from video and books on YouTube . I see that they keep them in control, Because they will mostly play and get a rebound.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: