Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

If manager lost investors money? than investors also lost? And also, what will be with this manager? He will got negative rating?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

If manager lost investors money? than investors also lost? And also, what will be with this manager? He will got negative rating?

If that manager lose all his money you're going to lose your invested money and genesis vision can do nothing about that. The only thing you can do afterwards is to deprecate that manager so that other people will not invest in him

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:06:01 PM

If that manager lose all his money you're going to lose your invested money and genesis vision can do nothing about that. The only thing you can do afterwards is to deprecate that manager so that other people will not invest in him

But he also lost him trust and rating? Right?
So, we must choose only trusted managers...
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

obviously there is a need for a rating system and for managers to sell themselves on their experience.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

If i have understood correctly, only exchange owners can be brokers and they have to install a software to participate... What's your strategy on attracting these exchanges?

What do you mean with only exchange owners can be brokers? You mean for example the owner of Polo, Bittrex etc?

I looked it up in there Whitepaper and this is what I understand.

So you have the managers on the platform who look for investors. When they found investors they have to go to a broker so he can putt the money on exchanges or do the currency conversion. The broker is the person who owns an exchange:

The broker's connection scheme is as simple as possible: the owner of the trading platform only needs to install the Genesis Vision software, which is free and distributed with an open license. Brokers can also provide potential managers’ access to the Genesis Vision Manager registration function in their
client application - generally a "Become a Genesis Vision Manager" button.

This seems quite complicated. I thought everything would be more automatic. Like the broker don't need to look for investor, investor can look for broker and watch there stats then invest.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

If i have understood correctly, only exchange owners can be brokers and they have to install a software to participate... What's your strategy on attracting these exchanges?

What do you mean with only exchange owners can be brokers? You mean for example the owner of Polo, Bittrex etc?

So you have the managers on the platform who look for investors. When they found investors they have to go to a broker so he can putt the money on exchanges or do the currency conversion. The broker is the person who owns an exchange:

The broker's connection scheme is as simple as possible: the owner of the trading platform only needs to install the Genesis Vision software, which is free and distributed with an open license. Brokers can also provide potential managers’ access to the Genesis Vision Manager registration function in their

This seems quite complicated. I thought everything would be more automatic. Like the broker don't need to look for investor, investor can look for broker and watch there stats then invest.

Huh Huh ???by looking at that i might have to take a closer look to the whole project
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Well, so the owner of a trading platform (i.e. bittrex, polo, etc.) are the broker who have install the software and will trade? That makes no sense to me  Huh

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:34:48 PM

Is there a demo version for Android now?
I really want to take a look before contribute on this project.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

Thnx for the link.

"Another one gets caught. The rise in Forex Ponzi schemes has been remarkable over the last two years. -Finance Magnates, $30 Million Forex Ponzi Scheme unveiled "

Ironically crypto is often accused of being ponzi's

Thanks for the link, very interesting article. There are indeed ponzi schemes tho. What may help is onchainfx.com
I think a project like Genesis is a great addition to the blockchain world

Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

Is there a demo version for Android now?
I really want to take a look before contribute on this project.

i want to ask this question too , before ico start if there have beta version or demo will gain more investor attation ,that's better for ico movement.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Great news on cointelegraph ''It took Genesis Vision two weeks to get the target amount of $2.3 mln orders for ICO option campaign. The Pre-Order was scheduled to end on October, 15th. However, the demand was so huge that the Genesis Vision team had to make a decision to stop the campaign much earlier.''
I knew this project will succeed Smiley

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

are you talking of a bounty manager? in that case it sounds pretty much like you are dealing with a trickster. in my point of view he a thief if it is like that. he/she has to geht a negative rating so that the comminity wont fall into that trap
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:42:17 PM

Yes its a good news on cointelegraph, genesis vision team stop pre order due to the huge amount of demand. That mean so much people will enter in genesis vision, a lot of investors will take a part of the project. Great sucess incoming for genesis vision, it will become a very huge platform.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

are you talking of a bounty manager? in that case it sounds pretty much like you are dealing with a trickster. in my point of view he a thief if it is like that. he/she has to geht a negative rating so that the comminity wont fall into that trap
No, not bounty manager.
I think investors will also lost, but indirectly. Investors bought the manager's coins and the coins price will drop if the manager loses.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:17:35 PM

It will all go to his trading history and everyone will be able to see, that he lost that much money which would mean that nobody will be probably willing to invest in him anymore. I am just wondering if that manager can easily make a new account and start over?

toolucky98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:30:14 PM

It will all go to his trading history and everyone will be able to see, that he lost that much money which would mean that nobody will be probably willing to invest in him anymore. I am just wondering if that manager can easily make a new account and start over?
It wont be that easy.
"Under simple conditions (having a minimum amount of one’s own funds in a trading account), the trader becomes the manager on the Genesis Vision platform. From that moment, all managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics."
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:39:33 PM

No, not bounty manager.
I think investors will also lost, but indirectly. Investors bought the manager's coins and the coins price will drop if the manager loses.

I Think you can see it like you invest in a fund. You will benefit from it in case fundmanagers strategy and portfolio works out, contratry you will loose funds if performance is bad. Usualy one selects funds based on ratings and/or related fees. As I see it this (very simplified) is similar to what is offerd by genesis.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:48:50 PM

No, not bounty manager.

I Think you can see it like you invest in a fund. You will benefit from it in case fundmanagers strategy and portfolio works out, contratry you will loose funds if performance is bad. Usualy one selects funds based on ratings and/or related fees. As I see it this (very simplified) is similar to what is offerd by genesis.
I think that for the project not profitable that there was a loss of money, because the most important thing is to have a reputation. and I believe they will do everything to protect their investors as much as possible
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:50:04 PM

is there genesis vision project hire top traders or will hire in future and how much fees for trade genesis or manager will charge and trader connect fund with system?

As far as i understand they wont be hiring anyone. Any user can be a manager as long as he invests some money and is able to convince investors to trust him with their money by providing a successful trading history with profitable investments.

I understand same. Anyone wants to risk at least his 1.000$ can be a manager. And if they make a good trade profits, investors would jump to his boat.
1000$ isn't that much for a professional investor. Banks charge them more so this 1k bucks is like a steal for potential trader
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:50:19 PM

It wont be that easy.
"Under simple conditions (having a minimum amount of one’s own funds in a trading account), the trader becomes the manager on the Genesis Vision platform. From that moment, all managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics."

manager must has good track record, and genesis vision will make it by it program.
so, when manager ever to loss in trading once and profit for long time, genesis vision will show all data.
for chose manager, its all about our choice. manager who ever loss one time in 6 months or manager always profit in 2 months?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: