Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79749 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

This project is being promoted heavily on social medias including youtube. I was looking at this anyway since preico time. This is first time I saw talking my colleagues about Genesis vision which arose my interest once more which redirected me to the thread. I am back to catch up with all the previous updates.
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:15:58 AM

I think this project will revolutionize the Industry and will allow more and more normal people to get involved in Digital currencies.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:44:17 AM

This project is being promoted heavily on social medias including youtube. I was looking at this anyway since preico time. This is first time I saw talking my colleagues about Genesis vision which arose my interest once more which redirected me to the thread. I am back to catch up with all the previous updates.

And what do you think after all these views?
The people that trading for another people who are newbie in trading are more attractable than bots or that well known traders?

Seems naive.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:14:14 AM

Which % of trading manager profits we can receive? If Ill give to manager 1000$ for trading, how much ill receive from this?

All manager's trading profit minus manager's commission minus operation commission (0,5% according to the whitepaper) is distributed among investors.
If you invest any amount of money into a certain manager's coins, you profit depends on a manager's investing abilities (minus the above mentioned commissions).

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:39:14 AM

Which % of trading manager profits we can receive? If Ill give to manager 1000$ for trading, how much ill receive from this?

All manager's trading profit minus manager's commission minus operation commission (0,5% according to the whitepaper) is distributed among investors.
If you invest any amount of money into a certain manager's coins, you profit depends on a manager's investing abilities (minus the above mentioned commissions).

Well the manager's commission will be put up by the manager himself, right? Like how much he want to become for his trading?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:48:01 AM

Well the manager's commission will be put up by the manager himself, right? Like how much he want to become for his trading?
perhaps the more successfully the manager trades, the more % for his work - so it would be correct. although I'm not sure, need to read
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

perhaps the more successfully the manager trades, the more % for his work - so it would be correct. although I'm not sure, need to read

Usually, the manager's commission is a small percentage of funds under management, but it would be more logical here if it would be percentage of profit. Probably it will be regulated somehow, like max commission will be set or something similar.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

Will there be bots to invest automatically in high performing trader?

Cheesy This is actually a very good option to have when i thought about it for a while. This way you could leave the site for a year, and come back to check how you are doing instead of tracking if the managers you invested in are even active.

Managers should work for there fee, it that are bots you can do other things.
The value of this project will be gone, managers should work! Smiley

I wouldnt invest if the managers are bots.

You are mistaken, managers would not (ant are not) bots but the bots would choose from the managers best ones to invest to. And bare in mind, this is just an idea.
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:13:07 PM

Indeed, I do not follow this project if it can not completed pre-sale more than 4 million dollars as now. I think this project can be next good project in next time. Recently, the ICO market has not any project can pass Kyber Network project, maybe Genesis Vision is one of projects can does that.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:30:12 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7YtjG-m8Pw&feature=youtu.be nice review of Genesis Vision in top 3 ICO list

autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

Which comissions managers taking for himself? May I choose tokens? Or only managers?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:45:09 PM

Usually, the manager's commission is a small percentage of funds under management, but it would be more logical here if it would be percentage of profit. Probably it will be regulated somehow, like max commission will be set or something similar.

Yeah that would be great, if there would be a regulation for it. Like for example maximum 15% of the profit would be for the manager, but he could decide how much he takes. So people can decide if they want to join then for that money, based on how experienced he is.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

what kind of services genesis vision going to providing. i means how many and what kind of services?
1) GV creates a truly decentralized global financial network. GV will unite exchanges, brokers, traders, and investors into a decentralized, open and fair network.
2) The smart contract technology that underlies the platform provides an automated and absolutely transparent system for investment and profit distribution.This will bring transparency to the market.
3) GV provides additional instruments to check the real trading history and statistics, since this is one of the main issues within the industry, whereby there is a lot of fake data.
4) The company changes the process of investing, making it more sought-after.Each manager in the Genesis Vision network has his own cryptocurrency. The size of the issue depends on successful trade statistics. The process of transferring funds to the manager is carried out by buying a manager's cryptocurrency on the internal exchange.

Will there be maximum and minimum limit on money to be invested on any trader's tokens?
There are 7 levels in total, with the first-level manager maximum investments capped at 1 000 USD ( in GVT equivalent) plus a first-level manager must invest 1 000 USD of his own money. For comparison, manager of a maximum trust level can receive investments up to 1 000 000 dollars.

As no one will have a trust history at platform launch, ALL managers will start at trust level 1, right?
Yes, you are right!

Hello everybody!
I did German translation for Genesis.
If you are from Germany feel free to visit.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243348.0
Thank you for your work! Stakes were credited. We offer you to translate our whitepaper into German. You can inform @mia in telegram channel (DM) about your desigion.

I did not really understand, the presale was cancelled, or their was a preorder for the presale ? I'm quite confused here.
Our pre-sale was based on the option’s sale. Genesis Vision option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO. So we have pre-order on $2.3 M

We hadn't a pre-sale hard cap. Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage. A hard cap of ICO is 33.000.000 usd

So, all remaining tokens from pre-sale will be sold on main sale? Right?
Yes, you are right. Bonuses from other types of options will be moved to the ICO:
During the first 3 days of ICO (15.10–17.10) investors will have bonus 20%
The week after (18.10–24.10) bonus 15%
The week after (25.10–31.10) bonus 10%

Well dang. If there is so much demand I guess we do not have to worry about minimum caps and that "flexible funding" would cut features at all. More the opposite, are potential investors going to miss the boat?
We don't think so because we have detailed plan for capturing the market and none miss the boat  Smiley

For what I understood in pre-sale they sold options to be redeemed during ICO not actual tokens. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong genesis.vision
We need to tell more about the essence of the process for investors to understand the further steps better.

Usually, ICO generates overwhelming interest on the first days of launch and during this period token sale transaction number could reach millions within few hours. This giant queue of transactions is sent directly to the Ethereum network, clogging Ethereum blockchain, which causes massive transaction delays and transaction fees to skyrocket, making the network unusable for hours.

In addition, the very time of ICO launch may be inconvenient for the investors – due to the geographical dispersion of investors, participation for many of them maybe complicated by the fact that the launch of ICO falls on a deep night in their timezone.

In overall, early investment bonuses are often given not to actual first supporters, but to those who managed to be the first to carry out a transaction in the blockchain. Implementation of the smart contract-based token option solves all of those problems.

To solve the mentioned problems related to ordinary ICO process Genesis Vision team launched a special option program for ICO participation. This way the company gave the participants’ a guarantee to acquire GVT tokens at a specific price during the core ICO. Options also give some additional bonuses for tokens amount, and can allow early supporters to book their tokens in advance at a price they consider fair.

I dont like the idea to stop a presale!
If transactions are stuck in the blockchain, so be it. If the transaction will go to Genesis Vision after the pre-sale was sold out, they just get there funds back and they can try again during the ICO.

What about the ICO will it be stopped if there is a big backlog? No! So why do it for a presale?
Options are one of the most difficult financial instruments. Not all investors are familiar with it and understand how it works. Considering the feedback from the community, we decided to stop it.

If i have understood correctly, only exchange owners can be brokers and they have to install a software to participate... What's your strategy on attracting these exchanges?
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities.
Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

I would like to consider several issues that are not entirely clear to me:
Investors buy manager coins, which the manager can only create for the amount of his deposit? (for example, at $ 1000 creates 1000 coins).
Or can a manager create any number of his coins?
These coins give the investor the right to profit only from the originally invested funds, and the manager gives profit in exchange for coins? Or can you own coins for a long time and constantly make a profit?
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

the big of project , GenesisVision is a potensial project ,
all team is still working hard and active for update news
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

Bonuses from other types of options will be moved to the ICO:
During the first 3 days of ICO (15.10–17.10) investors will have bonus 20%
The week after (18.10–24.10) bonus 15%
The week after (25.10–31.10) bonus 10%

can you please explain if there's already a budget expectation, like presale or some purchase group or reservation contract involved?

lately I've seen that successful ICOs are handling reservation contracts to big investors.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

I just Scan the whitepaper and as usual looked at the roadmap, investors, no minimum cap and  maximum fund cap($33000000), possible sponsors that I find none and sometimes the location. The roadmap doesnt indicate a sure date, just an approximated date. The investors shows a good pedigree. No website page on the ann thread

what are you actually implying ?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

The fees seems to be very low. Could be really interesting for people that does not want to spend too much times reading news about cryptos.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:04:28 PM

Are they going to show the manager's investment record or at least statistics? This would be extremely helpful in choosing a manager.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:14:33 PM

Are they going to show the manager's investment record or at least statistics? This would be extremely helpful in choosing a manager.

Yes,  managers’ trading history will be decrypted and made available at the end of each reporting period.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: