Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Which % of trading manager profits we can receive? If Ill give to manager 1000$ for trading, how much ill receive from this?

All manager's trading profit minus manager's commission minus operation commission (0,5% according to the whitepaper) is distributed among investors.
If you invest any amount of money into a certain manager's coins, you profit depends on a manager's investing abilities (minus the above mentioned commissions).

Are they going to show the manager's investment record or at least statistics? This would be extremely helpful in choosing a manager.

Yes,  managers’ trading history will be decrypted and made available at the end of each reporting period.

This is something that makes me happy, traders cant hide their mistake. So investors can study past trades, and this possibly opens up the way to ask the managers questions about previous trading strats, to make sure
investors can make the right decision

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:48:14 PM

This project is being promoted heavily on social medias including youtube. I was looking at this anyway since preico time. This is first time I saw talking my colleagues about Genesis vision which arose my interest once more which redirected me to the thread. I am back to catch up with all the previous updates.

And what do you think after all these views?
The people that trading for another people who are newbie in trading are more attractable than bots or that well known traders?

Seems naive.

Well, if you follow finance you probably know that those so-called well-known traders also make mistakes, that cause a lot of trouble on a massive scale.
This platform emphasizes transparency. Managers' trading strategies, profits and losses will be made available after the reporting period is over, so investors will have information to rely on when choosing a manager.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Yes users of genesis vision will have a full acess to manager data, so you will be and to know the call of the manager you choose after the reporting period. I think genesis vision can disrupt the world of investiment, especially if you haven’t a lot of time and you want to follow a good manager !
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:05 PM

this project sounds like a nice concept at first glance, but i have to read the whitepaper tough to fully understand this ico project genesis vision, at all Smiley

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

Can someone please ELI5 me what this platform does? No fancy words.

If i put very simple.

There will be some trust managers. You can be one of them. People can invest your portfolio.

Or you can just invest in theirs. You get profit with him.

I am 5 and what is a trust manager? What is a portfolio and what is investing? I don't understand anything you just said! Grin
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:37:05 PM

this project sounds like a nice concept at first glance, but i have to read the whitepaper tough to fully understand this ico project genesis vision, at all Smiley

believe me you wont regret investing time to inform yourself about this particular project
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:49:38 PM

Yes users of genesis vision will have a full acess to manager data, so you will be and to know the call of the manager you choose after the reporting period. I think genesis vision can disrupt the world of investiment, especially if you haven’t a lot of time and you want to follow a good manager !

most people don't have time to follow the market. that's why people have brokers. and that's why Genesis looks pretty good.

genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

Well, I'm looking for some details about the presale too.

If I understood correctly there was one, but we don't know how much was sold ?

Wasn't $2.3 in option tokens (not GVT) or it was more? Also I wanna know if 1 option token = 1 GVT and what was the bonus atteched to them
Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage.

An option is a financial derivative that represents a contract sold by one party (the option writer) to another party (the option holder). The contract offers the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call) or sell (put) a security or other financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) during a certain period or on a specific date (exercise date).

Genesis Vision option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO.

A trust management blockchain used for any assets ? And this thread is only 20 pages ? This one is going to be interesting to follow
It can be used for any asset.

is there genesis vision project hire top traders or will hire in future and how much fees for trade genesis or manager will charge and trader connect fund with system?
We don’t hire managers; we don’t control their strategies. We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

next question is inevitable, are you in talk with some exchanges to add your plug-in? And about forex platforms, are you sure they're gonna move their funds into the eth blockchain? Only platform I see around it will be spectre because the broker is basically a smart contract
First of all, we would like to note that we already have partners preceding our launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world). “Fair” brokers will be happy to join Genesis Vision and confirm their transparency publicly.

These factors will lead to Genesis Vision network being big enough to provide incentives for brokers, who currently have something to hide. In this situation, the initiative usually comes not from a broker, but from his clients, desiring to participate in Genesis Vision. Since our platform provides many advantages for brokers’ clients, brokers, rejecting connection to Genesis Vision will simply start losing clients. For example, if an investor wants to get access to the huge list of Genesis Vision’s managers, and his current broker refuses to join the network, he will probably decide to change the broker. Luckily, Genesis Vision’s client base of brokers will be already big enough to choose from. In this way, each non-transparent broker has a choice, either stick to obsolete operation model or move forward in transparent and fair future together with Genesis Vision.

If manager lost investors money? than investors also lost? And also, what will be with this manager? He will got negative rating?

If that manager lose all his money you're going to lose your invested money and genesis vision can do nothing about that. The only thing you can do afterwards is to deprecate that manager so that other people will not invest in him

But he also lost him trust and rating? Right?
So, we must choose only trusted managers...
Of course, you always have to look at managers rating because it depends on trading statistics.

Is there a demo version for Android now?
I really want to take a look before contribute on this project.

i want to ask this question too , before ico start if there have beta version or demo will gain more investor attation ,that's better for ico movement.
Unfortunately, alpha version will be launched in the first quarter of 2018. Currently we have a working solution, but it is not decentralised. Let me explain the situation with current solution: It is not a prototype, but already built solution, which already sold to more than 80 companies in the world. Unfortunately, this solution is not open-source, so we could not provide you with the code.
So we put this to the blockchain, and  in the first quarter of 2018, it will be ready.

Well, so the owner of a trading platform (i.e. bittrex, polo, etc.) are the broker who have install the software and will trade? That makes no sense to me  Huh
Let's divide the notions of a manager and broker.
Managers are companies/individuals/traders with a proven trading history, ready to acquire investors' money for management.
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities.Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and over-the-counter markets.
Broker can instull Genesis Vision software, which is free and distributed with an open license.
Brokers doen't trade, but can provide potential managers’ access to the Genesis Vision Manager registration function in their client application - generally a "Become a Genesis Vision Manager" button.

Can someone please ELI5 me what this platform does? No fancy words.
Trust management industry suffers from fakers, unfair money managers, hidden processes and strong regulation. There is no consolidated reliable source of information or statistics. This leads to serious limitations, lack of information, lack of transparency and, consequently, a lack of trust.
The main goal of Genesis Vision is to bring transparency and stability to the traditional financial markets.

Will there be bots to invest automatically in high performing trader?
It will be a Genesis Vision fund. 5% GVT will form the Genesis Vision fund. Tokens from this fund will be regularly invested in successful platform managers. We plan to keep the fund operating regardless of the profit it generates, constantly stimulating Genesis Vision managers’ activity.

Which % of trading manager profits we can receive? If Ill give to manager 1000$ for trading, how much ill receive from this?

All manager's trading profit minus manager's commission minus operation commission (0,5% according to the whitepaper) is distributed among investors.
If you invest any amount of money into a certain manager's coins, you profit depends on a manager's investing abilities (minus the above mentioned commissions).

Well the manager's commission will be put up by the manager himself, right? Like how much he want to become for his trading?
perhaps the more successfully the manager trades, the more % for his work - so it would be correct. although I'm not sure, need to read

Usually, the manager's commission is a small percentage of funds under management, but it would be more logical here if it would be percentage of profit. Probably it will be regulated somehow, like max commission will be set or something similar.
Which comissions managers taking for himself? May I choose tokens? Or only managers?
Yes, you are right. Manager sets all parameters of trading by himself. But there will be some reasonable limitis. It is early to determine the exact numbers on the development stage.

I would like to consider several issues that are not entirely clear to me:
Investors buy manager coins, which the manager can only create for the amount of his deposit? (for example, at $ 1000 creates 1000 coins).
Or can a manager create any number of his coins?
These coins give the investor the right to profit only from the originally invested funds, and the manager gives profit in exchange for coins? Or can you own coins for a long time and constantly make a profit?
Manager's tokens are equal to amount of the deposit.
Genesis Vision platform is powered by Ethereum smart contracts, which are basically open-source apps running on the blockchain. Smart contracts are coded in a way that will allow on-demand creation of new tokens — manager’s tokens. Each new registered manager will issue his own cryptocurrency, which will be traded on the internal Genesis Vision exchange.
The form of sale of manager’s tokens will depend on the form of coins issue. During initial manager’s token issue, coins will be sold by a manager directly and their price will be fixed. In any event, the maximum market capitalization of a manager token (maximum investment pool) depends on the trust level of a manager.
After the initial sale is finished, manager tokens will be freely traded between users of Genesis Vision on the platform own exchange. From that point on, the price will be unpinned. It will be defined entirely by the market based on how successful a manager is.

Are they going to show the manager's investment record or at least statistics? This would be extremely helpful in choosing a manager.
Investors have access to managers from all over the world. Information is available on their trading and profit statistics, which will be accessible in one place. All managers’ trades will be automatically verified, uploaded, and recorded in a smart contract, building a trustworthy trading history and statistics.

I am 5 and what is a trust manager? What is a portfolio and what is investing? I don't understand anything you just said! Grin
Trust management is a form of interrelationship of an investor and a finance manager (trustee). Under the trust management an investor (a private individual or an organization) delivers financial assets for trust management by a third party on preliminarily agreed conditions.
Managers
Management funds/traders are companies/individuals with a proven trading history, ready
to acquire investors' money for management.
Investors
Investors do not trade in the market directly. Instead, investors transfer their funds to
experienced traders who manage the funds for them. Investors get their shares from their
managers’ profits.
Brokers
Brokers are companies that have the appropriate licenses to carry out brokerage activities.
Through brokers, traders have access to trading financial instruments on exchange and
over-the-counter markets.
For understanding an investment process we recommend to read the next article https://blog.genesis.vision/investment-platform-of-the-future-how-to-invest-58de7300774a

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:46:42 PM

We don’t hire managers; we don’t control their strategies. We only unite all of them in a single decentralized network. Each investment will be charged 0.5% of the operation amount.

But if some bad manager lost all investors money, can you influence to him and prohibit him trading more?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:58:58 PM

Yes,  managers’ trading history will be decrypted and made available at the end of each reporting period.

This is something that makes me happy, traders cant hide their mistake. So investors can study past trades, and this possibly opens up the way to ask the managers questions about previous trading strats, to make sure
investors can make the right decision
this is a good thing managers all trading history decrypted,so investors can study and choose with all the tranquility...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

Well, I'm looking for some details about the presale too.

If I understood correctly there was one, but we don't know how much was sold ?

Wasn't $2.3 in option tokens (not GVT) or it was more? Also I wanna know if 1 option token = 1 GVT and what was the bonus atteched to them
Our pre-sale was in form of Options sale. So $2.3M is the equivalent value of GVT, reserved for the ICO stage.

An option is a financial derivative that represents a contract sold by one party (the option writer) to another party (the option holder). The contract offers the buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy (call) or sell (put) a security or other financial asset at an agreed-upon price (the strike price) during a certain period or on a specific date (exercise date).

Genesis Vision option guarantees the right to acquire GVT tokens at a specified price during the ICO, so you have to pay only 5% on Pre-ICO and the remaining 95% you will have to pay during the ICO.

I don't understand this. Ok it is good for joiners, he makes his option but there is not an obligation.

But i don't understand that what is in it for you?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

You do a good job on this thread devs it's amazing that you answer every question somebody asked and this every day. That's something you don't see that often.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

But if some bad manager lost all investors money, can you influence to him and prohibit him trading more?
I doubt in that. There must be some kind of KYC verification and even this won't prevent you from identity stealing or other form of frauds
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

First of all, we would like to note that we already have partners preceding our launch who will provide an active client base (our partners include 400 brokers around the world). “Fair” brokers will be happy to join Genesis Vision and confirm their transparency publicly.

These factors will lead to Genesis Vision network being big enough to provide incentives for brokers, who currently have something to hide. In this situation, the initiative usually comes not from a broker, but from his clients, desiring to participate in Genesis Vision. Since our platform provides many advantages for brokers’ clients, brokers, rejecting connection to Genesis Vision will simply start losing clients. For example, if an investor wants to get access to the huge list of Genesis Vision’s managers, and his current broker refuses to join the network, he will probably decide to change the broker. Luckily, Genesis Vision’s client base of brokers will be already big enough to choose from. In this way, each non-transparent broker has a choice, either stick to obsolete operation model or move forward in transparent and fair future together with Genesis Vision.

Nice to read that you already have partners for the launch!!
Investors will like to read this. Great work for answering all these questions for the community!

Thats what we like, an active thread with active devs.
Great work! Love this!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:53:46 PM

Thanks for your anwers genesis.vision. So your partners include 400 brokers around the world...nice! And what about cryptocurrencies exchanges? Afaik they aren't brokers because when people buy tokens, they buy other people's tokens.
This will be huge deal if they will make some partnerships with exchanges so every investor could have lower fees when trading  Cool
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

i think thats the risk everybody should take on his own. trusting managers always involves a (higher or lower risk)
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

This will be huge deal if they will make some partnerships with exchanges so every investor could have lower fees when trading  Cool
I think exchanges will be happy of such increases of trading volume. Today most people just HODL instead of trading.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

i think thats the risk everybody should take on his own. trusting managers always involves a (higher or lower risk)

that's why there will be a reputation system implemented. so people can judge the performance of the manager.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:07:30 PM

I don't understand what you are saying Huh . I meant crypto exchanges install the plug-in to let managers trade with cryptocurrencies, there are some top-notch crypto traders out there

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: