Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:17:42 AM

There are currently too many dishonest and incompetent brokers who make great promises to their customers without keeping them, here we have a solution in order to be able to take into account every parameter that may affect the market.

Yes, that's a good point. There are a lot of people who pretend to be good and wants your money, but you can't check if he/she really has made success in trading. Here you have a platform where you can see, if a manager has some skills or not.

I also like the fact, that trading strategies will be made available only after the reporting period. It should give certainty to future investors, but also give freedom to managers to fulfill their plans uninterrupted.

Yes, you are right. Otherwise, managers would become under pressure to on profit every time and that would have causes losses.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:31:06 AM

I see your ad on the Internet about finding employees. How many people do you have in your team and who else do you need?

You can see their team on their site:
https://genesis.vision/

They have 10 people in team + advisors.

maybe a few socail media influencers would be nice. like igers with like a million followers or something like that

IG is not a good medium for crypto investors. Twitter/Facebook is much better, where people still read the txt written. Ook Steemit for blogs is also a good option.

Short catchy promotional videos would also be good. But videos are probably more expensive, aren't they?

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

Regarding the use of the Blockchain technology behind the project. Is the Blockchain necessary? I think the business problem doesn’t really exist, isn’t significant enough and cannot be solved by a Blockchain.

What are key features of GenesisVision that set it apart from other options?

And the market size is truly as big as the ICO claims and that the solution is possible. Evidence please?

Blockchain makes this platform even better. The use of blockchain will make this project transparent, managers cant do fraud.
Blockchain is very important here.

Cant wait to see this system up and running.

How big is the market? Have you done the math to determine your total addressable Market?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:02 AM

Regarding the use of the Blockchain technology behind the project. Is the Blockchain necessary? I think the business problem doesn’t really exist, isn’t significant enough and cannot be solved by a Blockchain.

And the market size is truly as big as the ICO claims and that the solution is possible. Evidence please?

Blockchain makes this platform even better. The use of blockchain will make this project transparent, managers cant do fraud.

How big is the market? Have you done the math to determine your total addressable Market?

Market really depends on the exchange adaption, and outcome with different exchanges being involved varies too much for me to even begin to do the math on that.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:52:59 AM

Market really depends on the exchange adaption, and outcome with different exchanges being involved varies too much for me to even begin to do the math on that.

I agree, it might be hard to estimate, but I think the potential customer segment is simply huge.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

I look at the road map and see that the alpha version will be released in 2018. Why should I buy tokens on ICO? just for the sake of bonuses?

If you've got interested and love with the bonuses they offer, why not? But for sure, invest the money that you can afford to lose only. To be an earlier participant has a lot of advantages. We get lower price and bonus as well.
I think thats the main purpose of ICO, you help the developer to get quick funds, and then you get cheap price or bonus.
Reward for early participants.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

I would like to consider several issues that are not entirely clear to me:
Investors buy manager coins, which the manager can only create for the amount of his deposit? (for example, at $ 1000 creates 1000 coins).
Or can a manager create any number of his coins?
These coins give the investor the right to profit only from the originally invested funds, and the manager gives profit in exchange for coins? Or can you own coins for a long time and constantly make a profit?
Manager's tokens are equal to amount of the deposit.
Genesis Vision platform is powered by Ethereum smart contracts, which are basically open-source apps running on the blockchain. Smart contracts are coded in a way that will allow on-demand creation of new tokens — manager’s tokens. Each new registered manager will issue his own cryptocurrency, which will be traded on the internal Genesis Vision exchange.
The form of sale of manager’s tokens will depend on the form of coins issue. During initial manager’s token issue, coins will be sold by a manager directly and their price will be fixed. In any event, the maximum market capitalization of a manager token (maximum investment pool) depends on the trust level of a manager.
After the initial sale is finished, manager tokens will be freely traded between users of Genesis Vision on the platform own exchange. From that point on, the price will be unpinned. It will be defined entirely by the market based on how successful a manager is.

Thank you for the explanation. But the second question, probably I could not properly ask. That's what I mean. Suppose the manager sold 1,000 coins for $ 1. Then the manager got a profit and now has $ 10,000. Then these coins, which already own investors, also increase in price to $ 10? And to get your profit, the investor can just sell these coins? Or the second option: the manager pays to all holders of coins profit in proportion to the number of coins they have? And then the owners of coins can receive profit from the manager while owning coins?
In the first variant, the profit itself does not directly go to investors. In the second variant the profit goes to them directly, minus the remuneration of the manager (commission).
From the documents, I did not quite understand how exactly the profit is made by investors.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

Investors buy manager coins, which the manager can only create for the amount of his deposit? (for example, at $ 1000 creates 1000 coins).
These coins give the investor the right to profit only from the originally invested funds, and the manager gives profit in exchange for coins? Or can you own coins for a long time and constantly make a profit?
Genesis Vision platform is powered by Ethereum smart contracts, which are basically open-source apps running on the blockchain. Smart contracts are coded in a way that will allow on-demand creation of new tokens — manager’s tokens. Each new registered manager will issue his own cryptocurrency, which will be traded on the internal Genesis Vision exchange.
The form of sale of manager’s tokens will depend on the form of coins issue. During initial manager’s token issue, coins will be sold by a manager directly and their price will be fixed. In any event, the maximum market capitalization of a manager token (maximum investment pool) depends on the trust level of a manager.
After the initial sale is finished, manager tokens will be freely traded between users of Genesis Vision on the platform own exchange. From that point on, the price will be unpinned. It will be defined entirely by the market based on how successful a manager is.

Thank you for the explanation. But the second question, probably I could not properly ask. That's what I mean. Suppose the manager sold 1,000 coins for $ 1. Then the manager got a profit and now has $ 10,000. Then these coins, which already own investors, also increase in price to $ 10? And to get your profit, the investor can just sell these coins? Or the second option: the manager pays to all holders of coins profit in proportion to the number of coins they have? And then the owners of coins can receive profit from the manager while owning coins?
In the first variant, the profit itself does not directly go to investors. In the second variant the profit goes to them directly, minus the remuneration of the manager (commission).
From the documents, I did not quite understand how exactly the profit is made by investors.

IN my opinion profits will be paid based on how many tokens you have, profits/tokens, like every token that gives dividends/profits

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

There are currently too many dishonest and incompetent brokers who make great promises to their customers without keeping them, here we have a solution in order to be able to take into account every parameter that may affect the market.

Yes, that's a good point. There are a lot of people who pretend to be good and wants your money, but you can't check if he/she really has made success in trading. Here you have a platform where you can see, if a manager has some skills or not.

I also like the fact, that trading strategies will be made available only after the reporting period. It should give certainty to future investors, but also give freedom to managers to fulfill their plans uninterrupted.

Yes, you are right. Otherwise, managers would become under pressure to on profit every time and that would have causes losses.

I think a further reason for publishing managers' traging history after the reporting period is that they don't want to give away their strategy in real time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:43:00 AM

I will visit this mate and see it by myself if how well the team can provide and they will handle the project properly and accordingly. thanks.

What you mean? they have some meetUp or conference? If yes, can you give me link or some information about this please?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:51 AM

I will visit this mate and see it by myself if how well the team can provide and they will handle the project properly and accordingly. thanks.

What you mean? they have some meetUp or conference? If yes, can you give me link or some information about this please?

yes more information on this would be great...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

IN my opinion profits will be paid based on how many tokens you have, profits/tokens, like every token that gives dividends/profits

I am not sure about that. Maybe there can two option.

First can it can be like your say.

Second, you won't get your dividend it adds up to total investment and token price raise with it.

Maybe it is both and you or trust manager will choose which option will be use.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:06:11 PM

I think a further reason for publishing managers' traging history after the reporting period is that they don't want to give away their strategy in real time.

That's absolutely ok with me. In the end, most people couldn't do anything with their tradding strategy, because they lack the experience. In the end the result counts, and here it's great that people can give a feedback about their experience with the manager.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

Yes manager will report their trade on the platform and we will be able to see all the performance of managers. With a respect of anonymity, so we will be able’ to follow the best manager, genesis vision will afford a lot to people who are not so good in trading.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

That's absolutely ok with me. In the end, most people couldn't do anything with their tradding strategy, because they lack the experience. In the end the result counts, and here it's great that people can give a feedback about their experience with the manager.

I agree that most people won't be able to utilise manager's strategies, even if it was handed to them on a silver platter. There are so many strategies and indicators that pro-traders use, and a lot of the strategies would be based on memorised-patterns and behaviours.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

No woman in the team. Looks real  Grin

Did you know women are better at investing than men? Maybe the Genesis Vision team has no women because they are doing great on their own Cheesy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-money-investing-women/why-women-are-better-investors-study-idUSKBN18Y2D7
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

I see your ad on the Internet about finding employees. How many people do you have in your team and who else do you need?

You can see their team on their site:
https://genesis.vision/

They have 10 people in team + advisors.

maybe a few socail media influencers would be nice. like igers with like a million followers or something like that

IG is not a good medium for crypto investors. Twitter/Facebook is much better, where people still read the txt written. Ook Steemit for blogs is also a good option.

Short catchy promotional videos would also be good. But videos are probably more expensive, aren't they?

Fo a company asking for millions in funding, few hundred quids to make a promo video shouldn't be an issue

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:15 PM

I think it will be cool if you will do something like a best trader of the week/month/year achievement.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:21:13 PM

I think it will be cool if you will do something like a best trader of the week/month/year achievement.

yeah achievements are not a bad idea, though I think new traders that need to build a reputation would need something to differentiate themselves on the market.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

No woman in the team. Looks real  Grin

Did you know women are better at investing than men? Maybe the Genesis Vision team has no women because they are doing great on their own Cheesy

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-money-investing-women/why-women-are-better-investors-study-idUSKBN18Y2D7

yes that's what I am saying they don't need woman in their team. Must be Alpha males trying to build something big  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: