Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Idea not really original but has some interesting solutions, good usage of crypto too. I would keep an eye out on funds raised and the amount of hype around the ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

I think traders of you platform will also make youtube videos to explain their ideas and strategies.
it was good, at least vividly to show inexperienced how they work. maybe something new would teach
I think not everyone can become a trader, intuition is needed here, as well as the ability to not panic

id like them to keep their strategies. i would trust my trader if he does good. i dont want him/her to share his/her expierience on the market. like never touch a running system
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:04:47 PM

This reminds me of the rating system of tripadvisor. Sometimes i visit a restaurant that was rated low on tripadvisor, but then I rate it 5 stars. Especially when there are not many raters yet, one stupid review of a customer can really have a bad influence on how the restaurant runs. Even tho rating a product is very popular nowadays,  a bad/not fair rating of a manager could have big implications..
This could be avoided by only showing the ratings after a X amount of rating. If a manager has no rating yet he can write a blog on his investments strats. After enough people rate him , rating is visible.
Hope Genesis does something with this wisdom Wink
Rating you are talking about has no relation to the manager's level and rating, because they are forming by his profits and losts results.

Really good that you're answering questions so quickly Smiley
Regarding managers' tokens on internal exchange, I suppose that if a manager is doing pretty good his/her token will go up in price in the internal exchange, it will be possible to sell/buy tokens on internal exchange during the reporting period?
An investor can sell/buy manager's tokens in any period, even before the reporting period.

• Managers issue their own branded cryptocurrency, which can be freely traded by investors.
What? In which way they will be issue their own cryptocurrency? I dont think, that is good idea... Every manager can make hundreds cryptocurrency, but in fact, this will be wourth nothing...
One cryptocurrency per manager. So there will be a lot of different tokens but I'm sure only the best will remain and gain strong value.
If this will get mainstream we should raise gwei on ethereum transactions. All manager with his token would definitely make ethereum blockchain slower.
Why should this slower the blockchain?
There wont be hundreds of managers I think.
I don't quite understand the meaning of "• Managers issue their own branded cryptocurrency, which can be freely traded by investors."
You mean to say that managers will create new tokens rather than using the existing ones?
Will these tokens not be created and running on the Genesis platform and when these tokens are transferred outside the platform they will converted to the Genesis token?
• Managers issue their own branded cryptocurrency, which can be freely traded by investors.
What? In which way they will be issue their own cryptocurrency? I dont think, that is good idea... Every manager can make hundreds cryptocurrency, but in fact, this will be wourth nothing...
investors will invest on good traders. before they invest theyn can check trade history and strategy bio data. this is one first rule all invester doing before investing money.
You read, what i wrote? I asked about their own tokens! May be devs can explaine this?
Manager need to put some funds to make their coin valuable. Its one of the requirement to register as a manager
what if they dont put some funds into their tokens? their project will fail or will the tokens worth something when generated?
Manager’s tokens give investors the ability to speculate on the value of the managers themselves. For example, by buying coins from an unknown trader with a winning strategy, investors will see the value of their coins rise not based solely on the value of the profits gained from the trades but from the perceived future value of that traders winning formula. This gives investors the ability to take a hands on approach by betting on traders and their strategies but also by diversifying their investments with different traders. You can hedge your bets by investing in traders who use different strategies.
Genesis Vision platform is powered by Ethereum smart contracts, which are basically open-source apps running on the blockchain. Smart contracts are coded in a way that will allow on-demand creation of new tokens - manager’s tokens. Each new registered manager will issue his own cryptocurrency, which will be traded on the internal Genesis Vision exchange. Its value will rise and grow according to manager’s success. Practically, manager’s tokens can be thought of as common stocks.
The form of sale of manager’s tokens will depend on the form of coins issue. During initial manager’s token issue, coins will be sold by a manager directly and their price will be fixed.
After the initial sale is finished, manager tokens will be freely traded between users of Genesis Vision on the platform own exchange. From that point on, the price will be unpinned. It will be defined entirely by the market based on how successful a manager is.

How can the investor check the manager's ability?
Investors will have access to manager's trading and profit statistics, which will be accessible in one place.

Thank you for the explanation. But the second question, probably I could not properly ask. That's what I mean. Suppose the manager sold 1,000 coins for $ 1. Then the manager got a profit and now has $ 10,000. Then these coins, which already own investors, also increase in price to $ 10? And to get your profit, the investor can just sell these coins? Or the second option: the manager pays to all holders of coins profit in proportion to the number of coins they have? And then the owners of coins can receive profit from the manager while owning coins?
In the first variant, the profit itself does not directly go to investors. In the second variant the profit goes to them directly, minus the remuneration of the manager (commission).
From the documents, I did not quite understand how exactly the profit is made by investors.
Holders of coins receive part of the profits of the manager, according to their share. The investor has the right to transfer coins to another Ethereum wallet or sell on the internal exchange.
A manager doesn't distribute the profit, the profit will be distributed automatically by the smart contract.
The second varient is true - "the profit goes to them directly, minus the remuneration of the manager (commission)."
Thank you for the explanation. Thus, manager coins are a kind of shares that pay dividends, as long as they have me. In addition, manager coins can grow in value. But it is possible and this option: the manager issues a new issue of his coins, for example, increasing his security deposit, and this amount produces coins. Then the number of manager coins increases and the price of coins may decrease? And it's possible that the profit on each coin may also decrease, if the manager could not increase the profit even after obtaining additional working capital, as the number of coins increased.
No, the outline is different. Smart contracts are coded in a way that will allow on-demand creation of new tokens - manager’s tokens. Each new registered manager will issue his own cryptocurrency, but only one currency.

Did anyone check the verdict of the smart contract code audits ? What flaws are in the code ?
was there any problem? I didn't find info about it, please explain
You can find Smart Contracts Audit Report here https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-audit.pdf

is HITBTC exchange already confirmed?
Yes, it is already confirmed.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

Thank you for your responses, keep being active in the thread. it's winning people over.

The manager tokens might complicate things a bit IMO, but we'll see how that turns out.

genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:19:52 PM

Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:27:57 PM

Exciting news for our community! After the ICO you’ll be able to trade $GVT on top 4 exchange HitBTC. Join now: https://genesis.vision

Awesome! You guys got that done fast! Way faster then other ICO's out there. Its very good for investors to be able to trade if they would like to
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:40:27 PM

You can find Smart Contracts Audit Report here https://genesis.vision/genesis-vision-audit.pdf

Only minor problems found in that report from August and should probably already be solved by now. SmartDec also ran a test on past vulnerabilities to confirm that they were fixed.

The analysis showed high code quality and security of the project. After the described issues are fixed, the Smart Contracts of the platform will be secure.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

Awesome! You guys got that done fast! Way faster then other ICO's out there. Its very good for investors to be able to trade if they would like to

That's for sure is a good news. The crowdsale isn't start yet but there's a guarantee that gvc will be able to be traded on big exchanger like hitbtc. What a nice job!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

I think traders of you platform will also make youtube videos to explain their ideas and strategies.

Well that would surely attract some customers to managers doing that.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:43:22 PM

investors will invest on good traders. before they invest theyn can check trade history and strategy bio data. this is one first rule all invester doing before investing money.

You read, what i wrote? I asked about their own tokens! May be devs can explaine this?
Manager need to put some funds to make their coin valuable. Its one of the requirement to register as a manager

I think, it will be better, if they can trading only with real issued tokens on the market...
What do you mean by "real issued tokens"? the token that already exists on the market?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:48:56 PM

An investor can sell/buy manager's tokens in any period, even before the reporting period.

Wonderful Cool. This will add value to the platform for sure, you will need to study carefully every manager, buy the underdog-->sell when he/she become a superstar Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

One cryptocurrency per manager. So there will be a lot of different tokens but I'm sure only the best will remain and gain strong value.

If this will get mainstream we should raise gwei on ethereum transactions. All manager with his token would definitely make ethereum blockchain slower.

What purpose should such a coin have? They have some funds to put in but it would be less then the amount of money they will get to trade with.
I don't think that such a coin has any value to the project itself.

Probably to make it sellable again. You bought a part of the portfolio and it made a good profit, you want to sell it. Another person who is interesting with portfolio will buy yours.

I don't think the Ethereum network will become slower in the future. The Ethereum developers are planning to scale the transaction to the level op Mastercard and Visa in the near future. So I won't worry about that.

I still would love to see a clear video which describes the Genesis Vision product more to a basic level. I've done quite some reading however this matter is pretty high level and I'm sure most investors don't really fully understand the managers and coins and so on.

genesis.vision

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

Pros and Cons of ICO Certification. Read here:
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/09/pros-cons-ico-certification/

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

Pros and Cons of ICO Certification. Read here:
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/09/pros-cons-ico-certification/

All those announcements.
I really like this. This will certainly benefit during the ICO. Investors like this and so does the community. The will keep spreading all those good things about this project to their crypto friends Smiley.

Keep this up!
Great news also about HitBTC!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

That's for sure is a good news. The crowdsale isn't start yet but there's a guarantee that gvc will be able to be traded on big exchanger like hitbtc. What a nice job!
WOW, nice banner! I'm going to share this on my social media. I'm rooting for this project  Cool
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:51:44 PM

How can the investor check the manager's ability?

excellent question i didnt found an answer to that yet. hope DEVS will give an answer

thru the reputation system that the project  will have in place.

And you can see his last track record about how good or bad he is. So you will make your decision on it.

But probably investing a manager at the start would be a gamble. Because he wouldn't have any reputation or track record.

It wouldn't probably be bigger of a gamble than you just going to the bank or any mutual fund and giving them money. And managers will also have their own money invested which they would also have to manage. They sure don't wanna get a loss for themselves.

Managers need to put money equal to all investment is a good thing. At least you can't put your money any troll managers portfolio. If you lose, they lose.

But still, brand new manager = big risk. He can have every intention to make a profit but if he is not capable it at the end he will lose his money and yours.

Sure, but that is a risk you will have anyways if you trust someone with your money. Also, as the crypto market is really volatile you always have the risk that at some point maybe some losses will be there. Also if the manager has a bad day or whatever.

Right, even with the most experienced managers you sometimes might suffer losses. Best strategy at the beginning imo is to diversify and spread your investment among several managers until you know which managers have the best trading results
I think it will take a long time to get sure which traders are the best at first many will seem good buy at the fact they just had luck.

kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

Four major exchanges, HitBTC and? Obviouly don't answer if you're running under a non disclosure agreement for the other three. As a COSS holder I would like see GVT listed there obv

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:07:16 PM

WOW, nice banner! I'm going to share this on my social media. I'm rooting for this project  Cool
wow great news !! thanks, HitBTC - good start!
this is very pleased for investor, now we don't afraid that can will be wait exchange for long time
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

this is very pleased for investor, now we don't afraid that can will be wait exchange for long time

Its definitely a great news for all of the supporters. A coin being tradable means it will have some value in the future and more to come up. Hitbtc always supports good coins and hopefully we will see more exchanges in the upcoming days.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Its definitely a great news for all of the supporters. A coin being tradable means it will have some value in the future and more to come up. Hitbtc always supports good coins and hopefully we will see more exchanges in the upcoming days.
Exactly, HitBTC has good daily volume and listing Genesis at this exchange will almost immediately boost price of these tokens  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: