Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management  (Read 79745 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:24:31 PM

ok, the project is till a bit blurry to me.. or i'm missing something.
You guys refer to "managers" but for me a manager is head of a department within a company.
So... now I'm wondering, you buy currency from a manager because you believe in this person as a good manager?
I'm convinced that this project has a strong backbone, good development team, and a big group of believers behind it.
Just asking myself a question for each new ANN that is started, why are there so many new projects that miss out the Dutch speaking part of the world?
We might be a small part of the world, but we could make a small difference to when it comes to supporting a new coin/token release Smiley))
This said, after briefly reading the ANN and following comments, I'm sure we will hear more about this one for sure Wink

Good luck with the roadmap and I hope you guys can make it happen !

I think they're called manager because they issue a token and they become their tokens' managers. If you buy them basically you bet on that manager, obv if the manager is good enough to make profits, his/her token gain value overtime

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

ok, the project is till a bit blurry to me.. or i'm missing something.
You guys refer to "managers" but for me a manager is head of a department within a company.
So... now I'm wondering, you buy currency from a manager because you believe in this person as a good manager?
I'm convinced that this project has a strong backbone, good development team, and a big group of believers behind it.
Just asking myself a question for each new ANN that is started, why are there so many new projects that miss out the Dutch speaking part of the world?
We might be a small part of the world, but we could make a small difference to when it comes to supporting a new coin/token release Smiley))
This said, after briefly reading the ANN and following comments, I'm sure we will hear more about this one for sure Wink

Good luck with the roadmap and I hope you guys can make it happen !

I think they're called manager because they issue a token and they become their tokens' managers. If you buy them basically you bet on that manager, obv if the manager is good enough to make profits, his/her token gain value overtime

It's almost like anywhere else, for example in a mutual fund, a manager is responsible for investing money for other people, just with cryptocurrencies.
The whitepaper should give you more information about this project, if you're interested.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

that is good news hitBTC exchange genesis will be available and what about next exchange? is there any plan to bring token on livecoin or bittrex or polonix?

Bittrex dont accept new coins from summer. May be Polo or Liqui will be Huh

Bittrex doesnt accept a coin until they see a genuine community as well as solid platform and usage of the coin. Even Cryptopia and Novaexchange is also good for the early start.

Novaexchange would be nice, also Cryptopia, but I am pretty sure the devs will work on other exchanges too, as fast as they can.

I agree with Cryptopia but i would leave Novaexchance alone.
The more exchanges will list Genesis Vision the better it will be for price of this token. This great project deserves to be listed at biggest exchanges!  Cool
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:22:33 PM

that is good news hitBTC exchange genesis will be available and what about next exchange? is there any plan to bring token on livecoin or bittrex or polonix?

Bittrex doesnt accept a coin until they see a genuine community as well as solid platform and usage of the coin. Even Cryptopia and Novaexchange is also good for the early start.

Novaexchange would be nice, also Cryptopia, but I am pretty sure the devs will work on other exchanges too, as fast as they can.

The more exchanges will list Genesis Vision the better it will be for price of this token. This great project deserves to be listed at biggest exchanges!  Cool
this project also is good for the long term, exchangers are fine. when Genesis Vision will realizes the conceived , the price of the token will be sky-high.
so I would not advise to sell tokens in exchangers for the next six months
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:26 PM

The beauty here is that there are two ways of taking profits. You hold manager's token and you get profit after the reporting period or you join "the trade game" but it's too risky imo, you can easely become a bagholder of a bad manager

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:16 PM

I think a lot of major exchange will list genesis vision. With the potential of the project I think the visibility will be huge and exchange won’t hesitate to list genesis vision. We already know that hitbtc will list it !
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:45:34 PM

I think a lot of major exchange will list genesis vision. With the potential of the project I think the visibility will be huge and exchange won’t hesitate to list genesis vision. We already know that hitbtc will list it !

Fortunately, we won't have to use etherdelta or another decentralized exchange, those are for any shitcoin to get in, hitbtc is the 4th, so that is way much better, it will ensure the seriousness of the platform, very good move there with that Cheesy.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:54:53 PM

and i agree total with you shockpuppet
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

As soon other exchanges will see the volume Genesis Vision is creating they will be convienced very fast to list it.
Exchanges are very important to start with.

Very glad that HitBTC is already a partner in this project.
HitBTC is a great exchange to start with. You guys are doing great! Congratz to the whole team!
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:15:49 PM

Fortunately, we won't have to use etherdelta or another decentralized exchange, those are for any shitcoin to get in, hitbtc is the 4th, so that is way much better, it will ensure the seriousness of the platform, very good move there with that Cheesy.
Yep, HitBTC is great exchange and it will definitely convince people to invest in Genesis Vision. I'm hoping that one day this token will be listed at poloniex  Cool
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:17:59 PM

yeah, anything is better than etherdelta man. I do prefer hitbtc and cryptopia.
Hitvtc is a great exchange with a big trading volume. They also add many new altcoins so I think to be listed there is not that difficult.

HitBtc is already one of the biggest exchange, very good for a beginning  Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:25:28 PM

yeah, anything is better than etherdelta man. I do prefer hitbtc and cryptopia.
Hitvtc is a great exchange with a big trading volume. They also add many new altcoins so I think to be listed there is not that difficult.

HitBtc is already one of the biggest exchange, very good for a beginning  Smiley
Bitrex has already begun to add coins, so in the future one can expect the addition of Genesis Vision and HitBtc small exchange.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:57:38 PM

Yep, HitBTC is great exchange and it will definitely convince people to invest in Genesis Vision. I'm hoping that one day this token will be listed at poloniex  Cool
with time, for Genesis Vision coin will be need exchange with large volumes, since - now many investors from the United States are interested in buying Genesis Vision tokens, Im sure Poloniex or Bitrex can to list with time this coin
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

with time, for Genesis Vision coin will be need exchange with large volumes, since - now many investors from the United States are interested in buying Genesis Vision tokens, Im sure Poloniex or Bitrex can to list with time this coin
Any exchange of Poloniex or Bitrex \ hitbtc and so on will welcome Genesis Vision coming (a lot of traffic with the procedure $).
Genesis Vision will turn on encryption on the fund model, change your new revenue approach.
Professional exchange to the professional person (fund manager) Cool Cool
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:30 AM

with some strategies they still can invest on some trash coin on small exchange to get more profit. like html5 1 sat to 2 sat we will have x2 money
toolucky98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:58:41 AM

How does that partnership with Tools For Brokers actually work? Are brokers expected to run both the centralized Tools For Brokers and the decentralized Genesis Vision simultaneously? Wouldn't that cannibalize Tools For Brokers Inc or should I see it more like a merger? Huh
I dont know what is Tools For Brokers esentially, is it a trust management platform like genesis? or they only facilitate brokers with some ease?

And what i get from the whitepaper about it is just this :
Considering our more than 400 contacts with brokerages among our partners and advisers, we expect at least 100 brokerages to join our distributed system within 2 years.

They are selling tools and services to forex brokers. Such as plugins and extensions for Metatrader. http://www.t4b.com/

For example:

"Bonus Manager"

Offering credit bonus is a common practice for brokers.It helps to attract and retain clients by giving them additional funds that can be used in their trading operations.Our solution prevents risks of such bonus programs. It tracks the state of every account taking part in the program and cancels bonus if a client has a lack of own funds.

"Agent and IB Comission"

Extend the possibilities of MetaTrader5 platform by creating hierarchical agent structure with unlimited number of levels. This is a guaranteed way to gain a lot of clients. The solution is highly adjustable to your needs.

Thanks  Smiley
So from what i got here, i can sum it up like this (about partnership) :
Tools for brokers will provide brokers some facilities like that and genesis vision will get some contacts (400 contacts with brokerages among our partners and advisers) and provide them an entry or maybe more like a big community that will bring them for more clients.
Thats my opinion tho.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:29:34 AM

i think Genesis Vision is a big project, and then value on presale very intersting
so in crowdsale i think can get a more investor ,
hitbtc is a great exchange and Genesis Vision hope can coming on there
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:19:00 AM

i think Genesis Vision is a big project, and then value on presale very intersting
their platform base on ETH so I think eltherdelta will be the first exchange can trade this token
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:11:45 AM

their platform base on ETH so I think eltherdelta will be the first exchange can trade this token

I know most projects start trading there, but it's a really bad exchange, not user friendly at all.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:36:42 AM

Yes, we could use etherdelta, but the problems is that it's very slow, I rather we use IDEX, it's a decentralized exchange platform that is way faster and easier to use than ED, we could start there, and then move to another Exchange, but Genesis is already going to be listed in HitBTC out of ICO, so we won't have to use ED or IDEX here, so don't worry:D.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: